I dont think Queen is actually gay.

I mean, I think they were a bunch of sexually frustrated straights that turned bisexual.

I mean, listening to their songs, “need somebody to love”, “shes a killer”, etc. All the signs and symptoms of being a sexually frustrated straight that turned bi.

Elton John on the other hand, and Ryan Gosling, are solid queer.

Well, idiot women enjoy The Rolling Stones when quite a number of their songs are Mysoginistic. I never could see any of Queen heterosexual, love their music, just would not love them.

What’s to hate about misogyny? A bully is a spiritual friend. Sometimes a woman needs to be slapped around, corrected when she is wrong and sent into the kitchen to make pancakes. A real woman appreciates a good spanking.

Matter of fact, Kelly Jones is a female and is more mysognyistic than most people I know. Her youtube is kellyjones00 and you should watch her videos.

You don’t love Queen (sexually?) Well that kind of attitude is why they turned gay and died of aids.

My male Gaydar is very bad… unless they are obviously gay… then it’s obvious they are gay, but I adore flirting with a gay male looker. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not the soundest reasoning I’ve ever come across, but I’m listening… for now.

well what i was saying is, queen turned gay because they got rejected by women, kris stated she would reject queen and thus i said it was minds like hers that made them turn gay.

I got that, but is there more? as the end result seems to be arrived upon because of sex, or lack thereof from a female, so solely based on sex.

More fool those that turn gay then innit.

Innit? Im not sure of that terminology?

And no its not just sex, if you read my other threads I stated a Tesla-shift of nurturing dynamics, nurturing qualities more present in males than females nowadays. This nurturing quality attracts males to other males.

And the sexual frustration is the force that compels to find an outlet of least resistance, the modern male.

Then more fool them innit. With your self-stated intelligence I’m sure you can grasp what innit means… not that difficult or taxing of mind.

People make choices, so why cry after that choice has been made? Oh! I fucked a male butthole, but I wished it was a female baby-making hole, oh woe is me.

Fuck off!

Freddie Mercury died from AIDS so I mean, he had to be gay…right?

You’re full of shit, you’re like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich…youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.

I dont speak nigger, I dont know what “innit” means.

Then turning gay is a lifestyle choice that they have made in their eagerness to get laid.

Straight people get AIDS too yes, Mr R… from copious amounts of unprotected sex… or even just once.

Innit is street speak, spoken by people from all backgrounds and nationalities. America has broken you. Feel bad about saying such things… I don’t.

You are a compliant broken-in stallion/mare… enjoy that status.

can any of you prove that AIDs actually exist and people aren’t just killing each other with their minds based on the base manipulation of placebo effect psychology and fearmongering added to blind ignorance and extreme force of expectation and expression to force people to die by something that is not caused by what is believed to cause it?

When I said I would not love them, it was not about sex. I love family and friends that are homosexual but , I would not love Queen or really any group or individual star. They get enough from others. And sex with someone who would obviously get around is just asking for a disease.

I had a fagfriend who told me it was so. Told me aids was a government conspiracy and they saw the dawn of aids first hand. 5 men in black suits came into a gay bathhouse and injected the fags with a syringe. Told me they saw it with their own two eyes.

You are an asexual, of course you don’t understand sexual frustration…You believe the bullshit of “lifestyle” choice, its modern propoganda of the gay agenda

No shit straight people have aids. Do you want a cookie capt. obvious?

Im compliant? Your so full of Shit. Youre the one parroting the bullshit of shitlibs as gay being a lifestyle choice and you say im complaint? This website is a sick sad joke.

This fucking cunt who posts her shite food online says im compliant when im the most rebellious motherfucker here…Go back to the kitchen you little bitch