I dont think Queen is actually gay.

This fucking cunt who posts her shite food online says im compliant when im the most rebellious motherfucker here…Go back to the kitchen you little bitch

We’d all be whores given the chance and opportunity. What makes you think it’s just those that sleep around that are at risk. I’ve also heard something about uncleanliness playing a part in it. I’m also pretty sure it’s another bullshit sentiment all around. STD’s don’t happen to everyone. They don’t happen to everyone who sleeps around or everyone who doesn’t shower or bathe or clean themselves between partners. It’s rather inconsistent all around to state with any certainty that the things we think cause them actually cause them.

Well it travels thru the blood, so sharing needles can do it. But public bathrooms can do it if someone jacks off or has period juice and misses the toilet. i always put paper towel down to makesure. Doesnt matter what gender bathroom, both can have aids.

Yes, but those things don’t always spread diseases or cause them. What do any of you know about what causes them other than what you take on blind faith that isn’t being lied about that you learn as you grow.

I was expecting more from you… more fool me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m done cooking for the day, but I’ll be back in the kitchen tomorrow and out for an alpine feast/Apres ski-party the day after, so no cooking then… lucky me huh. :smiley:

I’m happy to continue this discussion without the ad Hom… if you can’t, I’ll understand :wink:

If it looks like a flame I would be an idiot to stick my hand into it.

You’ve done a lot of other idiot things in your life, do you really think you’re beyond doing such a thing?

I can only hope I would be.

the fact that you have hope makes me laugh. I used to have hope. I used to actually give a shit and actually cared about making the world a better place. Now I’m homeless, stink, have had everything ripped from me and destroyed and continue to be disrespected and hated on while things feed me enough good feelings to keep me going only to keep themselves going to come at me again. A constant no-win, go nowhere battle to try to fix a world at the point where it wouldn’t ever fix my own life? Where it wouldn’t ever be able to replace all the things I loved, all the things I lost, a world that has broken me beyond my want to ‘repair’ myself for it.

Honestly, I really think that if you were around a fire, like anybody fucking else, if you dropped something important into it on accident, would probably reach in instinctively without thinking about it. And, beyond that, I’m pretty fucking sure that if they wanted to, just for shits and giggles, things could make you do it.

But, hope. God that’s sweet. I remember when I had that luxury. I remember when I used to actually hope I could find a place to actually discuss philosophy with reasonable minded people. I remember when I used to hope I could find a place where people could actually converse about things and work together to figure things out. I remember when I used to hope that people would actually stop insulting me after a while. That what I was doing was actually making a difference in the world. I remember when, even recently, I still had hope that people would stop fucking me over and stop taking advantage of my good nature. I remember when I actually used to enjoy peoples company.

I even remember when I had hope that trixie and others on these boards would actually be able to become decent people to be around. I used to hope that. I used to hope that somehow, someway, people would actually give a fucking rats ass about what society claims to be about, would actually give a shit about community. I remember when I used to hope that people would be able to stop arguing just for the sake of arguing and actually lay down decent ideas.

What the fuck are all of you doing here? A philosophy message board that most of you have ruined just to have a hang out spot with people you insult and who insult you back, people you fucking hate. And, I’m really trying to break free of this place. I’ve lost all interest in things that I used to be passionate about, things that used to be my primary interests. I don’t care anymore. None of it makes a difference. For how much people hate on me here in seeming jealousy of me, they don’t seem to get that I’m actually fucking serious. They really don’t seem to understand.

What good is anything that I talk about or put out there if it doesn’t change a damn thing. What good is it to me at this point if it does change things for the better, but my life just gets worse. And at the point of trying and making an effort to actually reach these fuckers when most people would just walk the fuck away and not give a shit, what makes them think that it’s any failure on my part and not their own personal failures? I’ve done the best I could to give you all a reason to do and be better. And what good did it do me. They’ve managed to take away what nobody should have been able to take away. They stole my passion, they stole my interests, they stole my ability to feel. They won. I’m destroyed. I’m broken. Fuck the world. Fuck eternity. Fuck reality. I refuse.

They’re right. I’m wrong. Their way that they never explain has won. It has knocked out of me way too much that I valued. Peace has no place in this world. I don’t belong here or anywhere else.

Every single one of my philosophies is wrong. My theories are stupid. Every single word I’ve ever spoken is a useless word no matter how pretty I might make it sound because all of it is utterly fucking useless when all they have to do is refuse to change and just break me down over time like they’ve been doing. They succeeded.

They made me hate them. I have to give them congratulations on that. They’ve done an impossible thing. They can have the glory. I’m going to go think about when I’m going to get my next high and go sleep under an overpass. Wonder when I’ll get a new pair of underwear that I haven’t been wearing for half a year. I am tired of things forcing me to perform, forcing me to come here only to receive this shit, forcing me to do shit that just isn’t making a fucking difference. I was fucking sick and tired of it all years ago. You all think you wish you were dead? You all want to hate me for how I make YOU feel? none of you got a god damn thing on me.

Alright life to this point has dealt you a raw deal, don’t you dare give up. Have you thought that you need this challenge? You pull yourself together and think of a direction. I will help with advice as I can. Sometimes we need someone or several someones to help us through hell. So talk to me.

Mary Austen was his long time love, before and after he realised he was gay.

article-2301718-19031A61000005DC-55_634x444-1.jpg

youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ

There are several documentaries on his life.

youtu.be/8xGcZI0XJYc

Add to that the fact that he apparently got AIDS in the 80’s, and yeah- he pretty much had to be gay.

Do not expect everyone to treat you as you want them to. While they should it is beyond your capability to ensure they do. So therefore accepting things outside
your control is an important life lesson for everyone. Though not everyone here hates you even if some do. But if you cannot stand being here so much then why
not leave? I doubt very much your membership here is the most important thing in your life given your personal situation. This is a philosophy forum so ideas will
be debated. But this is not the same as everyone trying to find solutions to the problems of society. But if you do leave we will have lost one of our most prolific
[ university of life ] educated members. Turd has already left and if you join him it will be the two best members gone within a month of each other. The choice
is of course yours and yours only to make. I cannot make that for you

Why? I pick myself back up, usually when I’m ready. I’ve been fixing myself on my own throughout most of my life simply because help was never there when I needed it when I asked for it because of all those who abused the system. At a certain point, if I’m unable to pick myself back up, who else is truly qualified to be able to do so?

Ok sorry for wanting to help and caring

Words are not playthings, for children to use freely.

Lesbians are not gay, bisexuals are not gay. For the purpose of science and philosophy, we must clarify our terms.

Lead singer of queen was definitely a fudge packer that was rumored to have a thing with David Bowie. Still, was a great singer though.

You should be. For all the bs about men being thickheaded about needing to fix everything, look at the women go and do the same damn thing.