alpha chicks and beta chicks

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Women tend to believe that thier vaginas are the end all be all of the world. But only because most guys are awkward, undesirable, desperate and willing to support that belief in order to get laid. But we're not all like that. I'm very picky, and I'm not attracted to most women. When they want it, and the man refuses, they go bat shit crazy.

That's great. So you can feel good about yourself while these "awkward, undesirable and desperate" guys commit suicide while dozens of women are knocking at your door trying to fuck you.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:If you're really equal, then don't ask for the law to be skewed in your favor when you start fights with people who outweigh you by 100lbs.

If a woman slaps me as hard as she can, should I be able to return that as hard as I can? Or am I morally obligated to restrain myself? If I am, why?

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Someone shouldn't rot 6 months in jail for giving someone a black eye that only lasts for a day.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:28 am

Pandora wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote: and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me.
You don't say!! :lol:

Sounds to me like you surround yourself with insecure and deeply troubled women.

It also sounds to me like you like to play mind games with such women.

If you stole something from a woman that is very dear to her, it would makes logical sense that she might want to break down your door. But if a woman intends to break down your door in order to rape you, then I would really have to question the mental constitution of such a woman. And you in turn, since you also choose to surround yourself with such women.

So if I'm a victim of a crime, then its my fault if the perpetrator is female? Because I used poor judgement in taking her out to dinner and shit? You're kidding right?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 am

AutSider wrote:If a bitch misbehaves in your home, carry her out like this:

This is preferable to slapping because it displays your physical superiority without hurting her one bit, and also shows you have strength and constitution to carry her like that, and that you won't take shit from her.

It's a win win win situation. Whatever happens, you'll thank me.

Also, notice that if you google images of man carrying a woman on his shoulder, all the women being carried are happy and smiling. They love it.

Pretty sure you're a sock puppet of the biggest dick head on earth, but this is an excellent post, and a valid point.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 am

Someone search for "Caleb Brantley". A woman struck him at a bar. He struck her back. She told the police up on questioning that she his him because he disrespected her. Witnesses on the scene confirmed she hit him first. They let him go. Then they found 2 people who say he was the aggressor later on, and are attempting to prosecute him now. He's set to enter the NFL draft. So the bad publicity on its own has already cost him substantial financial gains. The woman said she hit him first. Should be be able to sue her for lost wages given that her assault upon him and his act of self defense will decrease his draft stock?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:12 am

Why didn't they arrest her the minute she admiited to her crime? Why did they continue investigating him in spite of the woman's confession that she was the one who assaulted him?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Isn't the verbal attack the assault and the physical attack the battery? Sounded like he assaulted her first. What did he say to her?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 am

If you're right, then they should both be arrested. Right?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:54 am

Also, the assault/battery distinction is only in some jurisdictions. And I think everyone should agree that hurting someone's feelings isn't equivalent to hitting them.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 am

If he did not threaten her, she should be arrested too. They didn't mention him having any injuries so I assume she slapped him with her open palm and not a beer bottle. Based on the severity of her injuries, his sentence should reflect that severity.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:38 am

There are some women who can coldcock a person similar to a man. Usually the women don't have the repetitive speed though to ensure a knock out. Martial artists would have more stamina, but most street fighters rely on their first punch to end a conflict quickly unless they have major anger issues, then they have to be dragged off of the person who they've already beaten unconscious.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:10 am

So you think that laws relating to assault should discriminate between men and women?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:12 am

What do you mean by discriminate?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby AutSider » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 am

Whose sock puppet am I supposed to be and WHY would you believe that?
AutSider
BANNED

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 am

I dunno man.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby AutSider » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:46 am

I was on the site from 2014 which is more than 3 years now, I have almost 3k posts and my views changed a lot since when I first came here... that sounds like a sockpuppet to you?
AutSider
BANNED

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:31 am

Mr.,

There are some built-in discriminational factors in some US jurisdictions concerning excessive force often reserved for those persons who possess lethal weapon capabilities (black belts, professional fighters), but in most cases, reasonable force is the basis of prosecution in battery cases. Since Modern folks exhibit a lack of better judgement and self-restraint (throw into the mix, alcoholic beverages or other drugs), maybe discrimination does need to occur not only between the sexes, but also to protect the elderly. Mr. Brantley chose to punch rather than slap the girl back by doing so his use of force crossed from reasonable to excessive. Caleb wasn't fighting for his life.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 am

Kind of a stretch don't ya think?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:58 am

Caleb has no defense for his show of force. It would be a stretch to defend Caleb.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 am

Self defense? That's a pretty widely accepted defense. You're making the argument that a woman can hit a man, and that at best, if he returns a blow in self defense, that he should remain cognizant enough while under attack to be careful not to hit her back too hard.

Where does the woman's responsibility kick in? At what point is a person who's being assaulted able to claim duress resulting in an inability to remain so cognizant?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:25 am

Plus you don't have to hit someone very hard to knock them out. You just have to hit them just right. If someone starts hitting me, I assume they want to fight. I don't want to fight, so I would try and end it quickly. I wouldn't think that I would have any duty of care toward a person who is hitting me.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby AutSider » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:28 pm

If somebody hits you there is a low possibility, but still a possibility that you fall and hit your head the wrong way, which could kill you. Another possibility is that the person attacking you wants to kill you.

It is absurd to me that you should go easy on somebody who 1) might be trying to kill you and 2) whether they intend to kill you or not, they are assaulting you without your consent and their actions COULD result in you dying.
AutSider
BANNED

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

The 6-foot-3, 307-pound Brantley has been projected as an early-round pick in the NFL draft, which begins Thursday evening.
According to the police report, Brantley argued with the victim after he reportedly made crude comments to her. The woman pushed Brantley, and he reacted by punching the 5’6, 120-pound woman in the face. The woman lost consciousness and suffered dental injuries that will require a root canal to repair.
According to a sworn complaint obtained by ESPN from the Alachua County Clerk of the Court in Gainesville, Florida, a woman told police that the 6-foot-2, 307-pound Brantley made crude comments toward her during an argument at a bar on April 13, and she then pushed him. The complaint said Brantley responded by "striking [her] in the face, knocking her unconscious."

Initially, Brantley told law enforcement that he was the victim and that the woman had hit him in the face, and that he had simply shoved her, according to 247Sports’ Thomas Goldkamp. Two witnesses gave statements to the police that contradicted Brantley’s, and the second witness identified Brantley in a photo lineup.

The police report states that Brantley’s “use of force was clearly out of retaliation and not self defense,” and that the force Brantley used “far exceeded what was reasonable or necessary” in that situation.

So, he wasn't slapped but pushed? The story keeps morphing. Brantley knew her, he doesn't know her. If they had a romantic history, that puts another spin on it. He pushed her or he punched her? Now the original police report is in contention as falsified? What a mess. Both should be arrested.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Wendy, you think she'll get arrested? He'll probably end up paying for her dental work, publicly apologizing, losing 10 million in contract money, and doing probation. She'll get a counselor and a blanket and 15 minutes of fame as a victim.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox