alpha chicks and beta chicks

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby AutSider » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:AutSider
Truth seeker

That's a joke.


You believe in God, so you got that truth wrong. You also believe in free will, which is wrong. This means you also got logic wrong, since the two are incompatible. Should I go on?
User avatar
AutSider
Truth seeker
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Pandora » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:19 am

AutSider wrote:
All power is physical.
This is where you and I disagree. You accuse me of not being realistic but I see you as being stuck in some cinematic idealized image of masculine power. You refuse to climb outside of your WWA ring and see that force, in its principle and application, is not always brute physical force. People can call plague a "force of nature" and nobody will object that the application of the word force does not include brute physical power, but when it comes to certain humans, force HAS to be physical, for some reason. Everything else, even if it achieves the same goal, is either pushed aside, ignored, or re-labeled, all for the sake of preserving the status of brute physical force. Right? Look around in nature. Does nature give preference to physical force? I don't think so. Go ahead and define force or power in nature. In the living world, it will be tied to survival and survival is not dependent solely on brute physical force. It can take a single strain of bacteria or virus to wipe out whole populations of strongest (physically) of animals. How do you approach and define force then?
Also, you're displaying double standards when you address women without even seeing your own biased thinking. When a man fights a stronger opponent and loses, people automatically consider him a brave man who has fought and died an "honorable" death (honor!! please show me honor in nature!), but when a woman fights a stronger opponent she is just "playing tough" or is plain naïve/stupid. What is the difference between the two actions that ended with the same consequence? Both have fought a much stronger opponent and both have died as a result. The difference that I see is in biased perception.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3631
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:19 am

Austsider wrote:
You believe in God, so you got that truth wrong. You also believe in free will, which is wrong
.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing".

This means you also got logic wrong, since the two are incompatible.


Formal logic was invented in Classical Greece and for Aristotle it was a tool for finding truth, but it didn't keep him from making the most profound errors of thought.

Should I go on?
HA!
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby AutSider » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 am

Pandora, you misunderstand my position. Is a virus not physical? I explain here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191750

When a man fights a stronger opponent and loses, people automatically consider him a brave man who has fought and died an "honorable" death


No, not necessaily. Whether it is bravery or stupidity depends on circumstance.


Shitmaiden

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing".


And that is supposed to be an argument AGAINST me? Gee, I guess you win then.
User avatar
AutSider
Truth seeker
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:13 pm


Outsider
wrote:

Shitmaiden


So I am now Shitmaiden.....losers always resort to insult.

You present no argument only prejudice.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:49 pm

A Shieldmaiden

Arcturus Descending wrote:
That is when I really began to question my "blind" faith in a personal protective god.


So what you are saying Arc, is you were not raped, that you managed to free yourself before any sexual abuse?


It may just be the way we "see" things but for me the sexual abuse began the moment he grabbed me from behind and told me he had a gun to my back.
Yes, I managed to fight back to the extent that he at some point gave up and ran. I didn't give him the opportunity to rape me though he did try. I fought back hard. I'm glad that he didn't get to see the results of how he left me - sitting there on the ground shaking and crying and yet at the same time, as angry as hell. The police and I both felt that I might have been his first attempt at rape.

It is scary that this man was not caught.


I cannot really say if he was not at some point caught - somewhere down the line with someone else.

God gave man free will and it is up to man to choose right from wrong, I think it is misguided to blame God, I don't mean to sound unsympathetic as I understand very well what you went through.


Did I blame God? Yes, at that time, on an emotional level and I suppose even on an intellectual one, but perhaps not as much in the latter regard, I did blame god. I had a really strong relationship with God at that time even though in a way it was more the creative majestic God and less the personal loving one. Some people will blame God and some people won't. Some people might not even stop to consider it. It took me quite a long time to not feel so vulnerable and to feel more secure in myself. I did a whole lot of "looking back" while walking down the street.

I don't know if i would use the word "misguided". Human might work though.

Have you ever been attacked, Shieldmaiden? You don't have to answer that. My point is that unless and until you have walked a mile in another's shoes, you cannot know what causes a person to think this or that or to believe this or that.

My views about a God have changed quite a bit since then and especially since coming to ILP. It's turned me into an agnostic which I can only say is a good thing. lol
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14383
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:08 am

Arc wrote:
Have you ever been attacked, Shieldmaiden? You don't have to answer that. My point is that unless and until you have walked a mile in another's shoes, you cannot know what causes a person to think this or that or to believe this or that.


Yes, I have been attacked, hence my interest in the circumstances of your attack.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 am

I got robbed once by 5 guys with knives in Amsterdam, once by 4 guys in Bessemer, which is one of the most violent cities in the country, and I've been held at gunpoint, or had a gun shoves directly into some or another part of my body, face, back, stomach, throat more times than I can remember. Its just life man. You win some, you lose some.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:34 am

I had a crazy dude stick a pistol to my forehead in a crack house when I was 14 because I kept playing chop sticks on a keyboard and it was driving him crazy apparently. Around that same age, the cops had this brown van and they would ride through our neighborhoods and jump out with assault rifles and make everyone get on the ground. They'd search us, and take people to jail who had warrants or anything illegal on them, then they'd tell us not to let them see us in this neighborhood anymore. But we lived there.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:38 am

I had a rookie cop threaten to beat me with a billy club once in a holding cell because I was raising hell that they wouldn't let me have any toilet paper. Then since I was pre trial, and therefore innocent until proven guilty, which never happened, I told them I would raise all the hell possible under the law upon my release, snd when he and his friends came around to beat me up, a superior officer stopped them and made them give me toilet paper. Had to fire a public defender on that case and threaten to detail the situation to the bar association before they finally dismissed the bullshit charge.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:41 am

I got stabbed in the leg once by a guy who then ran off so fast that I couldn't catch him with my leg all bloody and stabbed. I've been shot at more times than I can remember. Sprayed with mace one time by a crazy person, got hit in the head once with a tire iron and split my eyebrow. Got hit in the head once with a night stick by a crazy bitch who didn't even know who I was.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 am

Been raped or sexually assaulted Mr. R?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:58 am

I've had women coerce me into sex when I wasn't feeling it. And I've had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I've been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 am

I locked myself in my own apartment once, and had to call the police because a woman who I refused to have sex with, and who I refused to allow into my home kept banging on my door and threatening me with violence. This bitch played soccer, and was very athletic. The only way I could have beaten her in a fight would have been to hurt her very badly. But because I know the law skews toward blaming the male, I had to stay on the phone with the cops until they got there so I could get it on the record that I was locked in my home and trying to make sure I didn't get charged with anything because some dumb bitch wanted to kick my door down. Then when the cops came, she tried to tell them I was violent, which I'm just not. The cop said, "ma'am, if he's violent and you're afraid of him, then why are you trying to kick down his door and confront him?" She started crying. I told the cop I didn't want her to go to jail, and that she just needed to go home and they let her drive away in spite of her obvious commission of a crime. Had I opened the door, I would have ended up in jail with a black eye probably. I mean, I'm about 5 foot 10 and around 220lbs. I can probably knock an average person unconscious with a hard hook to the ear. But I have to lock myself away and hide from a bitch who's lost her mind and wants to assault me because things aren't really equal. If you lost your shit and attacked me, I could kill you with my bare hands. But the law protects you because you aren't expected to be rational or have self control or deal with the consequences of your actions.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:13 am

If you're really equal, then don't ask for the law to be skewed in your favor when you start fights with people who outweigh you by 100lbs.

If a woman slaps me as hard as she can, should I be able to return that as hard as I can? Or am I morally obligated to restrain myself? If I am, why?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 am

Women tend to believe that thier vaginas are the end all be all of the world. But only because most guys are awkward, undesirable, desperate and willing to support that belief in order to get laid. But we're not all like that. I'm very picky, and I'm not attracted to most women. When they want it, and the man refuses, they go bat shit crazy.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Been raped or sexually assaulted Mr. R?


I guess the answer is no.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've had women coerce me into sex when I wasn't feeling it. And I've had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I've been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Pandora » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote: and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me.
You don't say!! :lol:

Sounds to me like you surround yourself with insecure and deeply troubled women.

It also sounds to me like you like to play mind games with such women.

If you stole something from a woman that is very dear to her, it would makes logical sense that she might want to break down your door. But if a woman intends to break down your door in order to rape you, then I would really have to question the mental constitution of such a woman. And you in turn, since you also choose to surround yourself with such women.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3631
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby AutSider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:04 am

If a bitch misbehaves in your home, carry her out like this:

Image

This is preferable to slapping because it displays your physical superiority without hurting her one bit, and also shows you have strength and constitution to carry her like that, and that you won't take shit from her.

It's a win win win situation. Whatever happens, you'll thank me.

Also, notice that if you google images of man carrying a woman on his shoulder, all the women being carried are happy and smiling. They love it.
User avatar
AutSider
Truth seeker
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
I've had women coerce me into sex when I wasn't feeling it. And I've had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I've been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?

I mean, I'm about 5 foot 10 and around 220lbs. I can probably knock an average person unconscious with a hard hook to the ear. ,


From what you write you are in control of most situations involving women and are street smart enough to exercise self discipline when and where you deem it necessary and the choice to refuse is yours as you have stated.

However there is no self discipline involved in rape or assault and there is no choice by the victim.

This involves being forcibly restrained against their will and sometimes by a stranger.

There is nothing wrong in desiring a woman, admiring her, but that does not give the man permission to take her without her consent.

That is how a man becomes a rapist.
.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm

AutSider wrote:If a bitch misbehaves in your home, carry her out like this:

Image

This is preferable to slapping because it displays your physical superiority without hurting her one bit, and also shows you have strength and constitution to carry her like that, and that you won't take shit from her.

It's a win win win situation. Whatever happens, you'll thank me.

Also, notice that if you google images of man carrying a woman on his shoulder, all the women being carried are happy and smiling. They love it.


That would only work if your home overlooks the sea, right on the beach.
Otherwise, how would you get her from your home to the car to the sea?

That's a happy, fun scene. It brings me back.
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14383
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:04 am

Looks like bride kidnapping, which is still practiced in Central Asia and some other parts of the world, though it's more of a formalized ritual now that's executed between families. I was watching one of the docs about it, recently. The family does all the choosing, neither bride nor groom have a final say so in the matter, actually, and it's a whole-community affair. The bride's family looks for a rich family for their daughter and the groom's family wants to make sure the bride is pretty and well-behaved. And then they do this elaborate spectacle play out of it where the groom's family "kidnaps" the bride and hides her, and then the bride's family comes "to the rescue" and then both parties negotiate as to how much the groom's family should pay to the bride's family for her. But it's done kind of backwards now. The bride's family picks which groom's family should abduct their daughter (basically, sell her off) and then they play out the thing out. I could only imagine what it must have been like back in the days.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3631
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:33 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:Mr Reasonable wrote:
I've had women coerce me into sex when I wasn't feeling it. And I've had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I've been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?

I mean, I'm about 5 foot 10 and around 220lbs. I can probably knock an average person unconscious with a hard hook to the ear. ,


From what you write you are in control of most situations involving women and are street smart enough to exercise self discipline when and where you deem it necessary and the choice to refuse is yours as you have stated.

However there is no self discipline involved in rape or assault and there is no choice by the victim.

This involves being forcibly restrained against their will and sometimes by a stranger.

There is nothing wrong in desiring a woman, admiring her, but that does not give the man permission to take her without her consent.

That is how a man becomes a rapist.
.

The whole point of rape is that permission is never given.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:34 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:Mr Reasonable wrote:
I've had women coerce me into sex when I wasn't feeling it. And I've had them become quite hostile on occasions where I refused. I've been been punched in the face, kicked in the shins, spit on, verbally assaulted, and had my door nearly kicked off the hinges by women who wanted to fuck me. I had 1 kick my windshield out once, I had one throw a laptop at me. What do you want to hear?

I mean, I'm about 5 foot 10 and around 220lbs. I can probably knock an average person unconscious with a hard hook to the ear. ,


From what you write you are in control of most situations involving women and are street smart enough to exercise self discipline when and where you deem it necessary and the choice to refuse is yours as you have stated.

However there is no self discipline involved in rape or assault and there is no choice by the victim.

This involves being forcibly restrained against their will and sometimes by a stranger.

There is nothing wrong in desiring a woman, admiring her, but that does not give the man permission to take her without her consent.

That is how a man becomes a rapist.
.


Most rapists are forcibly restrained in realm of sexual frustration and hurt, against their will.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gloominary, WendyDarling