alpha chicks and beta chicks

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Re: alpha chicks and beta chicks

Postby Destiny » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:38 pm

tequila with no straw
Destiny

Postby gib » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:44 am

My daughter recently introduced me to Malinda Kathleen Reese. Malinda is hilarious! She's a youtuber who has a series of songs completely butchered by Google Translate. She takes famous songs and puts them through several layers of translation via Google Translate--French, Spanish, Japanese, Punjabi, you name it... and then back to English. The results are hysterical. Check out her video for Camila Cabello's Havana:

My daughter has her whole school uttering phrases like:

"It's true that your donkeys are different."

And:

"Satan takes me to the pasta."

And:

"Give me the curry!"

Malinda doesn't only parody songs butchered by Google Translate, but performs famous movie quotes:

I think this girl's brilliant. She's a professional actress and singer. I just love her energy and facial expressions.

So what is she doing in this thread? Well, I might as well confess that this thread has been reduced to nothing more than a diary or log of girls I find attractive. Honestly, I'm not really interested if Malinda is alpha or beta, but if I had to guess, I'd say beta. She's definitely got that ADHD kind of crazy I like in girls... so she gets a spot here. What an honor! (she probably hates me.)

ILP girls need to be more like these girls.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez

That's earth therapy. You might as well ask a horse to fix a merry-go-round. I mean, he'll try his best, but mostly, he's just gonna get horrified.
- Rick Sanchez

You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable.
- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 pm

gib wrote:My daughter recently introduced me to Malinda Kathleen Reese. Malinda is hilarious! She's a youtuber who has a series of songs completely butchered by Google Translate. She takes famous songs and puts them through several layers of translation via Google Translate--French, Spanish, Japanese, Punjabi, you name it... and then back to English. The results are hysterical. Check out her video for Camila Cabello's Havana:

My daughter has her whole school uttering phrases like:

"It's true that your donkeys are different."

And:

"Satan takes me to the pasta."

And:

"Give me the curry!"

Malinda doesn't only parody songs butchered by Google Translate, but performs famous movie quotes:

I think this girl's brilliant. She's a professional actress and singer. I just love her energy and facial expressions.

So what is she doing in this thread? Well, I might as well confess that this thread has been reduced to nothing more than a diary or log of girls I find attractive. Honestly, I'm not really interested if Malinda is alpha or beta, but if I had to guess, I'd say beta. She's definitely got that ADHD kind of crazy I like in girls... so she gets a spot here. What an honor! (she probably hates me.)

ILP girls need to be more like these girls.

Girls? :-?

People come out with funny one-liners all the time, but it is obviously not documented for streaming.. unless you're a blogger on some SM platform or other.

We can all be fun and funny when we're ready.. unless one is depressed I guess, but bloggers have to continually deliver that same level of intensity for frequent broadcasts.. young burnout, anyone? I know a few.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to The Sandbox