Trump fails at fearmongering

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Trump announced recently his plan to completely dismantle the food stamp program, failing to realize that while started on a federal level to ensure that each state participated, could not be dismantled on a federal level. As was pointed out to me in Florida, when I attempted to get on state assistance as I passed through Leon County, Tallahassee, each State has its own system and there is no federal hub that they are all connected to. As much as Trump may huff and puff and threaten to blow our houses down, he is one big bad wolf that is still just a puppy trying to go running around getting scratched behind the ears by his new masters.

Still, it has been the state of the US in recent years that a lot could be done by a presidents huffing and puffing, regardless of the laws and how they were positioned. Sadly, Trump comes just a bit too late after Obama's recent two terms in office and is now looking at an end to his business conglomerate that has pushed him out of the scene completely as his appointed boards each in turn took power of his own companies away from him and he has entered the white house at a time when it has become a trap and the perfect straitjacket for him as he goes crazy.

Expect not a lot from Trump during his term, other than pandering to the media and saying outrageous things and making promises he can't keep.

With more and more jobs disappearing from under people, more and more hardworking (i.e., lazy bastards) have found themselves among the homeless in recent years to where the population of homeless in the US has reached a level that can not be dealt with by any measures that wouldnt cause America to turn its back on the rest of the world to deal with the problem, and thus invite an attack from our enemies overseas. On top of that, a lot of our military is born and bred on stories of the US fucking over its vets, know a lot of homeless personally, grew up around them and were influenced by them, etc.

There's also the simple truth that the worst crime of our society is performed by those who have jobs, are not homeless, etc. simply because it is expected of homeless to be criminals, to be hated and to be blamed for everything, yet surely we should be able to look to the rest of society for better examples?

As we seek to prevent America dividing upon itself and tearing itself apart, we now enter into a new age of an America changing shape, America changing how it does business, and all without anyone leading the charge, because nobody has a clear view of what to do. At the end of the day, though, we see too much of a gap between businesses that have been in power for too long and up and coming small businesses, simply because; like the online games we play and their power elite choosing who gets in and who does not, have forced themselves to a precipice ledge of self-defeat as they stare into their own destruction. Same with government and politics as they do the same and each world leader, each business conglomerate mega-power finds themselves in their own traps, their own straitjackets as the rest of the world leaves them there and carries on their normal business; their day to day.

What does this mean for the future? It's hard to tell and hard to give any concrete answer toward because, quite simply, none of us truly foresaw this coming nor know what to expect from it. All predictions have fallen flat on their face because they couldn't foresee a time like this approaching.

But, as the fourth wall of our reality is broken time and again like our media tv shows and movies that we like to marvel at as the actors turn from their acting, turn from the storyline to directly address an audience they shouldn't know is there, it becomes increasingly obvious that we are, by all means of comfort and discomfort, not alone in the universe.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby James S Saint » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Random Factor wrote:Trump announced recently his plan to completely dismantle the food stamp program, failing to realize that while started on a federal level to ensure that each state participated, could not be dismantled on a federal level.

Do you have a link for that? It is certain states that are asking for Trump to limit SNAP usage.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Random Factor wrote:Trump announced recently his plan to completely dismantle the food stamp program, failing to realize that while started on a federal level to ensure that each state participated, could not be dismantled on a federal level.

Do you have a link for that? It is certain states that are asking for Trump to limit SNAP usage.


That would be pretty stupid of those states.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Trump wants to take away foodstamps on the federal level???

Why doesn't he do something useful like raise wages to the price of inflation on a federal level and pay workers 100 bucks an hour.

What a hypocrite!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby James S Saint » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trump wants to take away foodstamps on the federal level???

Why doesn't he do something useful like raise wages to the price of inflation on a federal level and pay workers 100 bucks an hour.

What a hypocrite!

Why not wait until you find the real truth of the matter before you judge.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:38 am

I'd like a link too. I can't find anything about Trump and food stamps since over a month ago, and even those articles don't say anything about a complete dismantlement.


Trump and Huckabee were the only GOP candidates against entitlement reform to things like medicare and Social security, so this seems uncharacteristic.

Are you sure Trump is the one failing at fearmongering here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby James S Saint » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Uccisore wrote:Are you sure Trump is the one failing at fearmongering here?

Isn't it amazing how widespread that psychosis of accusing the other of your own guilt has become? Seeing what you fear, then doing what you see.

Monkey see, monkey do. And when monkey is delusional ... well ...

Interesting trick.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 pm

James S Saint wrote:Interesting trick.


The interesting thing here is that it didn't seem to be a trick so much as a reflex. There's nothing clever about mentioning fearmongering, getting that word in people's heads, just before you engage in a preposterous example of it. If anything, he sabotaged himself; people would have been more likely to believe his claim if he didn't begin with "You know how some people make up fanciful claims to terrify people?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Trump got elected because of fear mongering, makes his denizens happy because of fear mongering ...

Scientists have proven that conservatives make all their decisions from the fear center of the reptilian brain. The studies are there for everyone to see
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trump got elected because of fear mongering, makes his denizens happy because of fear mongering ...

Scientists have proven that conservatives make all their decisions from the fear center of the reptilian brain. The studies are there for everyone to see


If the study has merit, the conclusions are that either conservatives are more likely to make evaluations based on fear, or that liberals are bad at risk-assessment, or most likely a little of both. You are presenting it the way you are because it suits your immediate needs to present it that way, not because it's reality.

Similar to how Random Factor seems to have purely made up the idea of Trump going after food stamps, and you accepted it without question; it fits your aims to accept it, and so you did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Either/or thinking is more reminiscent of archaic thinking, so the rational naturally has built in bias.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 pm

jerkey wrote:Either/or thinking is more reminiscent of archaic thinking, so the rational naturally has built in bias.


You stopped reading my post at the word 'either' and then wrote your reply, didn't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Trump got elected because of fear mongering, makes his denizens happy because of fear mongering ...

Scientists have proven that conservatives make all their decisions from the fear center of the reptilian brain. The studies are there for everyone to see


If the study has merit, the conclusions are that either conservatives are more likely to make evaluations based on fear, or that liberals are bad at risk-assessment, or most likely a little of both. You are presenting it the way you are because it suits your immediate needs to present it that way, not because it's reality.

Similar to how Random Factor seems to have purely made up the idea of Trump going after food stamps, and you accepted it without question; it fits your aims to accept it, and so you did.


After the fact, I looked it up...

Yes, it's one month old news just like you found.

However, the study on the bicameral populace is solid.

I've posted links here before.

Conservatives process all information from the fight or flight part of the brain, and liberals from the reasoning part of the brain.

The studies are done.

There's no debate.

Now you have to spin what that actually means.

You are kellyanne Conway from that interview Uccisore ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TprbjAgt3i0

That's who Uccisore is as a human being.

That's why liberals get so mad... I can pull a kellyanne in my fucking sleep on meth...

That's not intellectual, and you know it deep down
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Uccisore wrote:
jerkey wrote:Either/or thinking is more reminiscent of archaic thinking, so the rational naturally has built in bias.


You stopped reading my post at the word 'either' and
then wrote your reply, didn't you?


No, I read You carefully, but writing philosophy is different from writing social psychology, and there My bias lays, admittedly. In that sense, I am a hypocrite, again, admittedly.

Once admitted, though, I am compelled to forgive myself. Bad conscience is a not so terrible thing to waste.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Conservatives process all information from the fight or flight part of the brain, and liberals from the reasoning part of the brain.


No, conservatives are more likely to base decisions on risk and corruption than liberals are. You could interpret that as conservatives irrationally acting on fear, or as liberals being bad at risk assessment. The truth is likely in the middle. Again, you are interpreting the results the way it pleases you to interpret them, then declaring your interpretation to be science.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Conservatives process all information from the fight or flight part of the brain, and liberals from the reasoning part of the brain.


No, conservatives are more likely to base decisions on risk and corruption than liberals are. You could interpret that as conservatives irrationally acting on fear, or as liberals being bad at risk assessment. The truth is likely in the middle. Again, you are interpreting the results the way it pleases you to interpret them, then declaring your interpretation to be science.


This is hilarious!!!

Liberals are more hypersensitive to corruption by FAR than conservatives!!

That's why they wanted Bernie!!!

Besides the point...

You're trying to spin it...

Fact is "known fear center of the brain" vs. "known reasoning center of the brain"

Are you a neurologist now Uccisore (when it suits you to make shit up)??
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
This is hilarious!!!

Liberals are more hypersensitive to corruption by FAR than conservatives!!


And now you're just demonstrating that you haven't actually read the studies you're trumpeting on about. Not much point in discussing something with somebody who is both ignorant AND hostile. I can handle one or the other.

Are you a neurologist now Uccisore ??


Well, I'm mentally competant to hold a job. Are you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
This is hilarious!!!

Liberals are more hypersensitive to corruption by FAR than conservatives!!


And now you're just demonstrating that you haven't actually read the studies you're trumpeting on about. Not much point in discussing something with somebody who is both ignorant AND hostile. I can handle one or the other.

Are you a neurologist now Uccisore ??


Well, I'm mentally competant to hold a job. Are you?


Study in this vein have shown liberals use way more mirror neurons (less sociopathic)

I'm very well aware of these studies, and I know the one you're referencing talks about mirror neurons ...

You are always going to be kellyanne Conway Uccisore ...

And the adults are going to have to do real work for you ... Metaphorically wipe your ass...

And you lecture me about jobs
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:13 am

Here's a good breakdown.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ical-wars/

Like I said, pretending that the studies show that conservatives are just straight up inferior in their reasoning is you editorializing the reality. If you read an article about this same subject on a place like Salon or Mother Jones, it will tell you how fearful and stubborn conservatives are. If you read about it on Brietbart or Drudge Report, it will tell you how disorganized and imperceptive liberals are. In your case, I'm sure it's just something you overheard without even knowing the bias of the source, like that time 'a friend' told you 1 in 3 women in the US are raped, and you spent a month telling us all you knew it was a fact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:19 am

1:3 military women.

1:5-6 non military women.

???

That was bizarre!!

Anyways...

Neurologists know the difference between these two sections of the brain ...

That's why I made the snide comment about you being a neurologist when it suits you.

Look up mirror neurons if you disbelieve me!!

It's neurological proof that liberals are less sociopathic than conservatives.

Barely anyone knows about these studies Uccisore ...
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:23 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Barely anyone knows about these studies Uccisore ...


Mmhm. A few minutes ago they were widely available studies that everybody can easily see. Now that I've shown you're full of crap, it turns out you were talking about other, hidden studies that barely anybody knows about. Well, go on.

Show me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Meno_ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:24 am

Uccisore wrote:Here's a good breakdown.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ical-wars/


Like I said, pretending that the studies show that conservatives are just straight up inferior in their reasoning is you editorializing the reality. If you read
an article about this same subject on a place like
Salon or Mother Jones, it will tell you how fearful and stubborn conservatives are. If you read about it on Brietbart or Drudge Report, it will tell you how
disorganized and imperceptive liberals are. In your
case, I'm sure it's just something you overheard without even knowing the bias of the source, like that time 'a friend' told you 1 in 3 women in the US are
raped, and you spent a month telling us all you knew

it was a fact.


Reminds me of the old schism between the Hobbes's and the Rousseau's social contract. Guess it has staying power.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:28 am

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Barely anyone knows about these studies Uccisore ...


Mmhm. A few minutes ago they were widely available studies that everybody can easily see. Now that I've shown you're full of crap, it turns out you were talking about other, hidden studies that barely anybody knows about. Well, go on.

Show me.


Again, another bizarre response...

Just because it's public domain doesn't mean everyone knows it.

You're getting desperate Uccisore ...

Most Americans don't even know who george Washington is!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Uccisore » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:47 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Barely anyone knows about these studies Uccisore ...


Mmhm. A few minutes ago they were widely available studies that everybody can easily see. Now that I've shown you're full of crap, it turns out you were talking about other, hidden studies that barely anybody knows about. Well, go on.

Show me.


Again, another bizarre response...

Just because it's public domain doesn't mean everyone knows it.

You're getting desperate Uccisore ...

Most Americans don't even know who george Washington is!!


Oh, they're public domain? Should make it even easier for you to post a link then. Go on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Trump fails at fearmongering

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:00 am

Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users