the Disease of religion.

When I am global president of the United States, UNICEF, UN and whatever else organization, presented with a religious ban.

Society will scream like whiny babes, “I can teach my child my religion!” “I need to be allowed to teach my own children my own religion!”

Well, it’s not your religion. It’s a sequence of brainwashing, your parents were taught by their parents, their parents were taught by their parents, none of it is “yours”. Only thing yours is your genetic tendency to believe total bullshit, I daresay even leading towards lending Iambig’s dasein a hand.

I would only ban all the Abrahamic religions, people can believe buddhist bullshit and hindu bullshit if they wish. But of all the injustice, ignorance, and murder the Abrahamic religions have caused, it is a total injustice not to ban them.

Now you might say, you have a right to religion due to Pascal’s Wager, saying if you don’t do religion you will go to hell. But I could make up my religion saying if I dont punch people in the nose everyday or fail to get 1 million dollars donated to me I will go to hell. Saying ridiculous statement like “claiming hell” is what I call it. So I will pascal wager you in return, saying you might as well follow the Veda religion, we know for a scientific fact that living on Earth is hell, and by not following Veda bullshit religion you miss your opportunity to spawn on a better planet.

Liberals are not on my side but the enemy, they do not wish to ban religion but promote total acceptance of batshit insane religion. Still, no need to cut off liberal’s balls, they don’t have any to begin with.