Lack of feminine women in society.

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Re: Lack of feminine women in society.

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:22 pm

*knocking gently on Trixiebelle's head* Are you home?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
I honestly can not get an erection unless I feel a woman truly deeply loves me. Also she
has to be hot as well. So in order to get an erection she has to be hot and truly loves me

You could be waiting a long time then given how successful you been so far. You may just have to settle for less because reality is more
real than fantasy. So what about a reasonably attractive woman who liked you but did not want a relationship. Would that do it for you
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 am

s57,

If she doesn't leave her apt., not much of the real is going to happen along the lines of any positive scenario.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 am

Does not have to leave her apartment just go online to find a woman
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
I honestly can not get an erection unless I feel a woman truly deeply loves me. Also she
has to be hot as well. So in order to get an erection she has to be hot and truly loves me

You could be waiting a long time then given how successful you been so far. You may just have to settle for less because reality is more
real than fantasy. So what about a reasonably attractive woman who liked you but did not want a relationship. Would that do it for you

Long as it wasn't a one-way thing.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Previous

Return to The Sandbox