Had a dream I was a victim.

I was enjoying a vacation with my parents in a city, the city was full of white purity, magnificence and opulence. We were eating organic health food. My mom is black but she did not taint the white purity of the city, something about her aura does not have that negroid vibe that so often taints the white purity of our hollywood films.

We were in the car minding our own business, when I look at the corner of my eye there is a guy who looks like Eliot Rodgers, with 2 machine guns in his hand. I get out of the car and run, and my parents are not stealthy or combat ready. I burn with rage when I realize my life is in the hands of the shitlibs, the shitlibs who try to ban my guns. It was due to the cuckery of Xianity that my parents had no guns. It was due to their cuckery that I was afraid to arm myself amongst them. Now my life is in the hands of shitlibs! I run up the stairs of the parking garage. I call the cops and tell them there is an Eliot Rogers. Then I wake up.

I learned an important lesson in this dream. Shitlibs are evil for trying to ban our guns, and that Canadian guns are fine. There is no reason to ban a gun if it only has 5,6, or 10 shots. Mass murders need guns with at least 20 shots. Shitlibs want to ban guns from mentally ill people, I view this as a personal assault against me. These shitlibs litterally want me to die and not be able to defend myself. This cuckery is the prime evil and I dream of a world where we embrace our Constitutional Second Amendment rights. At least give a mentally ill person a double barrel shotgun to defend themselves with. Sick of people busting our balls.

Drugs are bad.

I’m sometimes a victim in my dreams. It’s a bit shameful to admit this - I have had nightmares of being unwillingly assraped in my dreams (i’m a straight dude if it matters) - no persons involved… just the unpleasant feeling of being penetrated and having to wait for it to finish. I’ve also been assraped by aliens/demons… pretty sure I was being assraped by projections of myself though.

I dont do drugs. As a matter of fact as President of America I would ban all crackheads and send them to the draft to fight overseas, as shocktroopers. Sort of like scouts to test the waters before our front lines.

I heard this testimony also from satan worshippers. only thing is, they like it.

The legend of the Gorgon?

…who started the fire?