There are retards amongst us!

I go to the library for some peace and quiet and a pack of angry retards come flooding in the flood gates! What manner of uncouth and uncivilization is this? Cannot I not go to a place of serenity without being bombarded with retards? Everyone has to follow the rules of silence in the library, except these retards. These retards are allowed to be noisy and annoying until my anger explodes! The black retards were the dumbest and most annoying of the bunch! And of course, society does not allow dueling to occur. Because I would say this to their parents then their parents would challenge me to a duel. I would have to accept, they would draw on me, and to defend my life, I would shoot them in the balls so they could not reproduce any more of these retards.

What about okstupid? Okcupid=okstupid. There is a thing asking “Do you hate dogs or do you hate cats?” Why not advertise to the world that you are a total fucking retard? Why would you hate dogs or cats? Judge them as a person. When you say to the world “I hate dogs or I hate cats, and I am proud of it” you say to the world “I am a fucking retard, I am an unfit mutation that hates pet animals for no reason because I have a mental disorder.” And yet, fucking douchebags inseminate these fools and the retardation abounds! I wish there were okstupid nazis who did a hollacaust (a legal, lawful hollocaust where they trainsport these people to the moon or something) for 90% of the people who have active okstupid accounts. What is to be done about these stupid of society?

Haha.