[size=1]Iowa Jima class?[/size]

[i]kokoda trail[/i]

[size=2]@ ze facilitae[/size]

Stop

Haribo Kalles :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Magsj!

:wink:

Turd!

He is talking about those little liqour bottles you told me to give to small children to get them to like me.

…and how is your nephew btw? any progress in making progress with him?

Ahhhh Haribos… good as part of a care package, or just on their own.

I’ve made absolutely no progress cause his birthday is mid summerish. Sometime in summer. I forget.

I’ve given him more than my uncles ever gave me.

Yeah, but from now till then you’ve got Shrove Tuesday/pancake day, Easter, etc. so there’s always those holidays to use as an excuse to visit?

…bet my suggestion works :wink:

No, I do not have Shrove Tuesday/ Pancake Day.

Pick a day/a holi day/any day, as a thinly veiled excuse to visit the kid… his birthday being half a year away… he’ll forget who you are and like you even less by then. :smiley:

I can get him a groundhog, for groundhogs day.

February 2nd? Just out of interest… what was wrong with pancake day: you entered a pancake tossing race or something so you can’t make it, or busy serving pancakes to the homeless on the day, or you just don’t celebrate Shrove Tuesday?

An interactive groundhog, or a plain furry ‘I don’t do anything but be furry’ groundhog? :smiley:

Do Americans go looking for groundhogs in the hope that they’ll get photographic evidence of that year’s outcome… like polo spectators scouring the grass for divets to stomp?

We are weather obsessed, always have been. We have very much made modern meterology. Think British would of figured this out after God defeated the British Army in Washington, DC by attacking them with a barrage of Tornadoes. The British Empire went fleeing back to their ships, taking worst losses than they did in combat. Our weather gets fucking crazy. If anything at all predicts it, we pay attention to it, however silly it appears.

The reason is, those sound like fake faggot holidays. If I’m celebrating a food day, it is gonna be one dedicated to a big juicy steak, or a chocolate. Fuck pancakes.

Secondly, don’t even think he knows what a feast or fast day is, too young for that, and the English are mostly heretics, so the vistigial remains of a feast day derived from the catholic liturgical calander celebrated isn’t exactly impressing me. Does your country then go into a fast period of eating no meat, just Lentil Soup, till Easter, when you burst into a church announcing thelat the Lord Has Risen? If you don’t do this latter, don’t bother stuffing your fucking fat heads with pancakes ahead of time, infact, I revommend your country just go for a jog instead,looking a little flabby from what I’ve seen in videos of people on the street, you need less pancakes if anything.

Yes, but is photographic evidence of this ‘shadow’ a requirement as evidence of said shadow appearing at all? What a quaint tradition…

Pancake day came about, so that any dairy could be used up in preparation for Lent and the ensuing 40 days of fasting… and not merely to celebrate a food, but I’m sure you know that.

Only the extremists fast as per the faith’s instructions, but most just eat lightlier and have fish on Friday’s. Money is raised for charities, from entrants paying a donation to enter pancake races held during lunch hour all across the city… and country, so the day is not just about stuffing faces with pancakes. :wink:

Groundhog Day sounds fun… we could try the tradition here but with moles :smiley:

Golden Funk Era

“One hundred fitty chips of New Mexican cheese!” :banana-dance: