The best post I've ever written. Maybe my last thread.

I figured out something about all of this!!

No matter what you do, you’re going to hurt someone!!

This system is unworkable!! Garbage!!

What I figured out is that if you can decouple consciousness signatures from behavioral signatures… And only use behavioral signatures…

You can build an entire universe for yourself, any way you want it, without hurting anybody. They will act the same, or anyway you want, but not be sensate or sentient beings!

I have a solid plan now.

I was forced to be introduced to the spirit world against my will…

Now, I’m exploring it seriously to bring this plan to fruition!

Apparently, I’m the only one with a conscience. Whatever the meaning of that is… LOL

I mean how obvious is it that you can’t do anything without hurting someone here…

Everyone knows this!!

Who dares speak it?!

None of you had basic consciences, and it hurts me a lot …

I’m going to work through it though

That’s all.

My work is airtight. Have fun hurting yourself.

Everytime you feel good RF, you’re hurting others, and they will hell you for it .

Throw your idiot sentence back on yourself, you arrogant calloused smug shit.

I work harder than you’ve worked your entire life, just taking a single breath …

Damn you’re a moron

Eh to me it makes more sense to hurt others rather than hurting ones self

I don’t advise it though, especially without a purpose

He doesn’t get that others will hurt him when he hurts them, maybe not everyone, but someone…

And the cycle never ends.

This earth system is unworkable…

There’s good ingredients here, but you have to make a new dish with an extra ingredient to break the cycle.

To use the dish analogy again…

Everyone is deathly allergic to at least one ingredient in a dish that everyone needs to survive!

And RF comes waltzing in here puffing himself up, that I have no substance, when he’s kissing the ass of bullshit, a sycophant… With no courage.

In saying he has no courage, I don’t mean to imply that there are actual bad ass people…

He just sucks up instead of having the courage to explore, to create, to refine

Read above for context in this message

The difference between Trixie and I is that I’m looking to add an ingredient to reality out there (the dish) to counteract the allergy in the dish.

Trixie wants to remove the allergic reaction from the body

Trixies solution solves as everyone being the same…

You can even see it in her posts… Saying everyone HAS to be herm for it all to work…

My solution allows everyone to be themselves…

To eat what they want

I sent this to Carleas…

I want to explain myself to you… you can forward this to the other moderators.

I have reached the end of my philosophic and ethical journey. Everything else I speak about, is simply a footnote to this.

I already posted on this, but I want to add additional comments.

Everything I have ever said in my life is a subset of this, or rather also, a re-enforcer of this.

I realized that no matter what anyone does here, someone is going to be hurt by it. This is a very deep truth.

Doesn’t matter what the fuck it is.

And so I went back and looked at my isolation of consciousness signatures, and realized that there are behavioral signatures that can be de-coupled from consciousness signatures.

I also realize that you can generate infinite universes with a finite algorithm.

I can make a universe of beings with no consciousness whatsoever (except me), and they will behaviorally be hyperrealistic, but to my specifications. In this way, it is impossible to hurt someone or be hurt, forever.

That is the pinnacle of banging my head against all of this for so long and so hard.

It’s the result of “weightlifting” for my brain to extreme proportions.

Philosophic zombie universes are possible with behavioral signatures.

It’s the end of my weightlifting. Now I need to put it into place.

That’s all I really wanted to say about the world, the universe, the multiverse and existence.

That’s it.

Only those you love or like should ever be able to hurt you with mere words. If you get hurt by a stranger’s words then you do need to work on your self.

Who said anything about getting hurt by words???

Half the country is hurt that Trump is president. Etc…

And as far as your sentences…

I suppose I care about everyone.

And I wouldn’t change that for all the money and women in the world

Actually, I want to comment more Kris…

The thing that hurts people more than anything is neglect. Period. End of story.

It actually hurts people so much that they immorally find joy when their win is another’s’ loss…

They bury their heads in the sand and give robotic, shallow answers to anything to avoid to FEEL…

That’s not what I’m about…

I know damn well, if a woman has sex with me, she is not having sex with someone else.

I know damn well… That if someone is conversing with me delightfully, that others are missing this.

I’m always aware of it.

As a woman Kris… I don’t expect you to have depth of character, or even a conscience…

But what I KNOW of you… Is that you’ll appreciate my gift more than anyone else’s

Believe it or not, not all women have the same characteristics.
Natural Empathy is a tough master it but, it gives the soul education.

Neglect is the worst yet, it is also necessary at times. I have lived in large cities and now for the past 18 years small communities. Neglect/ignoring is viewed so differently in either, it is in different ways part of cultures. Where you were raised affects how you see neglect/ignore, almost as much as how you were raised and personality. I would say that for you, your personality and upbringing makes this very important to you and your needs.
We cannot all feel as you do, the variables deny it.

That’s not really the main point I’m trying to get across Kris.

When I said "if I have sex with a woman, I know another person isn’t "

This actually makes me furious.

You folks are plain janes…

All of you.

No spirit to speak of.

No soul.

No conscience.

No drive.

Everyone knows this is unacceptable, but people ignore it.

They have no drive.

And to drive their heads deeper in the sand…

They call me crazy.

I realize now that posters here have no social grace…

They try with every fiber of their being to ignore the obvious.

There is nothing to celebrate in this life context

Instead of going there, they just call me crazy…

Tell me, what have you contributed to the world?

That is the measure of intelligence and sanity

That is all you got out of my post??
You want me to understand you and I do, but, you are so defensive and set in your mode that you only see what you expect. Try studying what is written , do not do a knee jerk reading and expecting. You are not alone in this. Many people and some here do the same. Personality, culture and family experience creates all reactions.

Well… As a joke… Yes, the neglect of my most salient point is what I got from that post

:slight_smile:

Dude I did not neglect it at all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnl_VHeFpJ8[/youtube]

They only time I feel better when hurting others is when I hurt others who destroy what I’ve had the courage to explore, create and refine while their courage was limited to destroying what was actually worked hard on. You insulting me the way you are with lies is hurting yourself. It may make more sense to hurt others than to hurt yourself, but in trying to hurt me the way you are after so many others vastly similar to your have already hurt me too many times in that same way to have it still be effective, all it makes you is a bitch and a pussy who still has not ever dealt with the same amount of pain as me.

Should I be covered in mirrors when I come in here just so you can see yourself better as you act like a piece of shit?

In some higher worlds, things like death and suffering are considered strange and unnatural.

What makes you think they’re higher in the sense of better? Maybe they’re higher in the sense of being on drugs and needing to sober up.