For all you nice guys

Someone made a video about you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc[/youtube]

Nice of you to chronicle your weekend.

Ah Turd, you so funny.

imdb.com/title/tt4073868/

This was a good film. It’s hard being a nice guy.

The thing about that video clip Gib,

if the troll (interesting that the nice guy is symbolized as a TROLL) had slapped her, and the asshole had killed the troll like that, she wouldn’t have screamed, she would have fucked the asshole in the parking lot right then and there.

It’s an absolute absurd farce what women are.

Are you sure that’s not a wee bit of an exaggeration?

There is a bit of a message in this video that you’re overlooking: the reason the girl won’t fuck this guy is because he’s a goblin–he’s a green, hideous creature with bad teeth and a hunch back. I don’t care how nice the guy is, no girl is gonna want to fuck him. This symbolizes what most “nice guys” don’t get: it’s not so much that they are too nice (not necessarily) but there’s typically something else about them that isn’t attractive to girls–they smell, they’re fat, they don’t have a job, they have no social skills, etc.–being nice, even extremely nice, doesn’t always compensate for everything.

Answer me this (I stand corrected about Goblin)

Do men hold the same standards that make females goblins??

To be perfectly honest …,

If a supermodel dressed as a bum, hadn’t taken a shower in 2 weeks and hit on a guy…

He’d most likely say “yes, just take a shower and brush your teeth”

Men aren’t about the shallowness the same way women clearly are…

What does it take for a women to really be a goblin to men??

I literally have the best set of legs …

For years and years… Even lesbians and like "damn, those calves are awesome…

My eyes are pretty, I have dimples, my calves get comments most times I wear shorts, I have nice broad shoulders and beautiful hair

I’m actually a pretty good looking dude …

Women don’t hit on me.

Because I’m a pretty good looking dude, it’s easier for me to observe the dynamics…

Gib, I swear on a stack of blank paper, if you met me in person, I’d be one of your favorite people on earth.

I’m a guys guy

I’m sure you are.

Women’s sexuality is way more complicated than guys’. They get turned on by the same things we do: good looks, nice body, young, stylish, etc. but there’s a whole layer of other variables that come into play in the woman’s mind that aren’t nearly as powerful in men. Personality–who they detect we are on the inside–can make the most handsome prince repulsive or the most ugly goblin irresistible. ← I think this is the part we’ve been taught about women that’s true, but many men interpret “personality” to mean “nice”. Sometimes, it really does mean “jerk”.

Oh, don’t get me wrong!

We know good men don’t get sex.

And then we also know that bandwagon of jerks who say this too.

I think it’s fair to say that being good alone is not enough, but I don’t think it’s incompatible with other traits that do get you sex–for example, money.

One has to remember, though, that just because a girl has sex with you, it isn’t necessarily just because she likes you for who you are (or is just horny)–she could be using you.

Well… As I like to say

Women have weaponized sex

I don’t think it’s your looks. I think it’s your psychology that pushes women away.

I meant to post this here… My bad

viewtopic.php?p=2645069#p2645069