Every one should be able to...

Construct their own universe is such a way that it doesn’t hurt them or anybody else.

Reincarnation is waste.

People say the universe wastes nothing.

Reincarnation is waste.

If you didn’t construct your whole universe in the context of reincarnation, it’s waste.

It’s the female system of being attracted to waste.

Utter waste.

That is not humane.

Are we talking like a virtual reality simulator? Mini-black holes that spawn other spacetime continuums? Becoming creator gods? Generating subjective universes from within our own minds?

Is it even possible to create a universe, live a life, completely void of any hurt or harm? And moreover, does hurt or harm really degrade the quality of life and existence, or can it, when added in good taste, enrich the quality of life and existence overall?

Gib, I am afraid, all of the above, but specifically the idea of reincarnation as a waste.

On that, again it has become kind of like a grab-bag of choices, take your pick.

You can look at it more then say on probability allusions such as your guess or mine, or, throwing a coin, or even what my guru, Khrishnamurti said of it, his disbelief based on his teleological convictions evolving as a product of his conversation with the physicist Boehm.

Originally, prior Indian thinkers, whom I stopped thinking about, but will re-search, thought otherwise, and Khrishnamurti, in my opinion wins hands down.

Namely, the idea that we are never really born, because we are already dead, and that we never really die for the same reason. Once this riddle is figured out, and it is really kind of easy, after you wrap your mind around it, it becomes convincing, in-deed.

Therefore if deat and life are really different manifestations, then the idea of eternal re-currency becomes anathema.

jerkey,

Huh?

Or trivial, I suppose you mean to say.

I get what you’re saying now about reincarnation being a waste… and I agree.

With your memory intact, nothing would be a waste. The kicker is that our memories are wiped. Why the clean slates?