To Whom It May Concern

Dominant in terms of confidence?

Okay, worse than lame, horribly terrible. :evilfun:

Yes. Without that no one can change society no matter how capable. He was a recluse, so that tells me society was too much for him. We tend to treat people that are different in degrading ways. It breaks confidence in children. Geniuses have it hardest mentally. The brain can work overtime.

It wasn’t terrible, its a good solid forum.

Yes. It’s already being done in real time with inherited diseases.

From what I hear it can only change the DNA of the organ, not the whole body. And I was told all it does is de-mutates the DNA to match the rest of the body, does not mutate the DNA to a foreign strand.

So how does your DNA machine handle these problems?

Scanline iterations, it changes DNA gradually in iterations, so as to avoid the DNA of a liver changing too much to where it became incompatible with the pancreas below it.

Where did you “invent” it? Fantasyland?

And at what point in the developmental process did you propose the ‘splicing’ occur? And which genes did you have in mind?
How were you able to achieve this before the genome was sequenced?
Or are you talking bollocks?

“In real time”
I think not. For a person who claims to have invented a “DNA machine” 30 years ago. I am surprised that you do not know the difference between gene therapy and genes sequencing or splicing.

What does this “DNA Machine” look like?
You must be very proud of it. Can we see it? Or have you lost all the photos?

Basically, a real world DNA machine example is in ROTJ (Return of the Joker.) There is a DNA machine in it.

If all a DNA machine can do is change a sick organ to a healthy organ, it is not a real dna machine just a medicine.

A Level 0 dna machine can only cure cancer.
A Level 1 dna machine can change the gender of the organism, but not its race.
A Level 2 dna machine can change the race of an organism.
A Level 3 dna machine can change the species of an organism.

No human being has an IQ that high and you know it too so stop being silly

Jerkey’s IQ is what Trixiebelle, 9000?

Saw a video of it. Google erased it as part of the agenda

Over 9000.

The person here with the highest IQ is Turd or Ecmandu or James
I was going to include zinnat but I do not think he is here any more
Trixie has one but she also posts an awful lot of nonsense these days
And maybe Satyr as well though he is not very mathematically minded

Practically speaking, you’re only as smart as your contributions, not what you can parrot

s57,

You are not yet enlightened, more like a undersexed, negative, judgmental sexist without a soul. :mrgreen:

Ec,

Turd parrots? JSS doesn’t. Where’s JSS? We are holding our breath that the world won’t implode and JSS is fiddling with some two bits graphics program for RM:AO.

Why doesn’t Minimumlius help him with his archaic graphics renditions of progress?

It was just a general statement about life…

Not directed at an individual.

I was reminded of a discussion when I said I was really good with numbers …

The person (who went to college) asked me what the square root of negative 1 was…

I said I didn’t know.

And he said I’m a delusional grandiose asshole (he was a psychopath btw)

Sure I can learn to parrot shit too, and unlike him, had I learned it, I’d actually understand it…

I’ve contributed and he parrots…

There’s a big difference