No one is stupid

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 am

It's very mean to call someone a stupid person. No one is stupid.

All of us grew up without a care in the world. then, we encountered our first obstacle. Did we stop at the first obstacle? No way Jose, we climbed it, and we climed over the next one too! Because we are survivors. We are survivors because we are smart, because only the smart survive, the stupid never! The smartest person is God. The dumbo is the Devil!!
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:52 am

I've never encountered an obstacle. Therefore you are wrong.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25502
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:24 am

You've encountered me! :evil:
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: No one is stupid

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:29 am

Girl With the Dirty Stripper Name Said:

You've encountered me! :evil:


Image
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:59 am

Destiny wrote:You've encountered me! :evil:


Are you an obstacle?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25502
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:56 am

Not if you arent.

Turds, jews dont eat pigs.
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: No one is stupid

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:00 am

Fantastic insight on kosher dietary restrictions by you Destiny, I will keep this in mind for my future pizza parties.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:39 pm

5 bucks says troll and/or Satyr sock.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Fantastic insight on kosher dietary restrictions by you Destiny, I will keep this in mind for my future pizza parties.


Your welcome!

:angelic-cyan:

I try help where I can!
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Ah, my bitch returns. But I leave to go get a bite to eat.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Just because I dont date skinny guys dont make a bitch.

:(

Stop it!
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Destiny wrote:Just because I dont date skinny guys dont make a bitch.

:(

Stop it!


Yeah it does, it makes you a bigot and a bitch. it would like be me saying I don't date skinny chicks or fat chicks, means you are very superficial and closed minded.
Its like I have jacked off to all kinds of porn, fat chicks medium chicks and skinny chicks, heck I've even looked at gay porn if they were fem enough it didn't really disgust me very much.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:00 pm

I wont date a girl who's too heavy for me to pick up.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25502
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: No one is stupid

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:31 pm

120 pound rule
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:5 bucks says troll and/or Satyr sock.


10 bucks says Fixed's ambassador.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3712
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Meno_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 am

20 bucks it ain't.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: No one is stupid

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:27 am

The selfish gifted ones are stupid.<---factoid.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:5 bucks says troll and/or Satyr sock.


10 bucks says Fixed's ambassador.


Homeless black chick he picked up at a club?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Innovice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:15 am

Image
Innovice
Thinker
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: No one is stupid

Postby Destiny » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:22 pm

=;

talk to the glove
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel


Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users