DNA machine

Most people do not want to understand their emotions. Instead, they just want to silence them. To do so, they must trick their emotions, they must lie to themselves, that there is no reason, at least no longer, for such emotions.

So, what we have is plenty of jealous people who are jealous of other people having something they do not have but who do not want to understand their jealousy and deal with it in a rational way because it would take too much of their time instead preferring to trick it into thinking that there is no reason for it. There are many ways to do this but only one way is of interest to us. This one consists in accepting that there is a problem and that something has to be done about it but without accepting the real problem instead misinterpreting it for a simpler one. Basically, the trick consists in tricking your brain into thinking you have acquired those possessions that made you jealous in the first place when in reality you have merely acquired an imitation of them.

Sometimes, you just have to admit that you will never have, or that it will take a lot of your time to acquire, what other people have. Most are incapable of doing this so they set out to trick themselves into thinking that they can, that they will and that they did acquire what other people have but they previously didn’t.

The obsession with “equality” and “equal opportunity” is one such example. People think that by manipulating conditions they can become what others have become through generations of evolution ignoring, for example, that none of these people manipulated their conditions in order to become what they have become.

Most importantly, none of these lied to themselves.

But they nonetheless think that that’s the way to become what others have become. Which it isn’t.

Obviously, they don’t care about the process, they only care about the end. If they draw their eyebrows and they look exactly the same as natural ones they think they have created the same kind of eyebrows.

Utter inability to distinguish between natural and artificial.

Thus, nowadays, we have people consuming, ornamenting themselves with, symbols that represent nothing real.

Like a bodybuilder who thinks that he’s a real man simply because he has muscles. We have a symbol, muscles, that suggests a real man, but there is no real man.

And so is our dear Trixie’s DNA machine an example of an attempt to acquire a trait that cannot be acquired in this manner.

I think Trixie is destined to talk about it till the day she dies where upon it still
will not have been invented so what a waste of mental energy it will have been

He wants to manufacture himself friends.

It could be interpreted as a form of self-disrespect, too.

That’s the definition of self-disrespect. They are lying to themselves.

Simpleton cannot comprehend the basic physics, the basic mathematics of the situation.

All evolution (if you believe in that theory ) is Genetic. Genetic DNA advancement over the years.

A muscle builder is not a “real man” because he is not genetically a real man. He forces his body to change, without altering the underlying code of his body, his genetic code. Top-down attempts at alterations, rather than bottom-up.

Keep coming with the half assed arguments.

A cancer patient, or someone with a brain tumor, or someone born with a genetic deformation, wants to be healthy, happy and well. We don’t go around not curing cancer, because of some emotional psychobabble about “cancer patient is jealous, first they must learn a lesson to overcome their emotions” kind of shit.

A man with no dreams, cannot understand the motivations behind motivations behind higher aesthetics.

Simpleton cannot understand higher ideals, such as devoting a life to a cause, to save humanity from stupidity mediocrity and blights.

Last I heard, there is no intelligent designer behind evolution. No Great and Wise Trixie manipulating DNA of organisms to make them fit.

We can find the algorithm to create the code for the top lifeforms. A simple programmer can do it given the time.

You must be really vain to think that intelligent design can topple natural design.

Intelligence arose from nature, so technically its still natural design.

Yes, but when you rely too much on intelligence it becomes anti-nature. Think of Aristotle’s golden mean rule. He thought that the eastern races were intelligent but because of their cowardice they were slavish. Easily manipulated. That’s how it is if you want to resolve all of your problems “top down” which is to say through intelligence and never through immediate trial-and-error.

The algorithm will do the bottom up testing, and the DnA machine will be first in an isolated biome to do the trial and error.

You are a coward and that’s the trait you should be focusing on. Not DNA machines and other stupidities. You rely too much on intelligence. You must engage your other functions.

Seems like you are man-splaining right now. It’s like, we are trying to have an intellectual discussion, focusing on the pros and cons, and here you go talking about who is and who isn’t more cowardly. I am as brave as it gets, I am the living Christ, preaching salvation to a sick sad world that doesn’t want to hear it.

Its like Im trying to improve society and culture, and here you are dwelling in the stone ages, wanting to keep things as they are, war, blight, misery, and poverty. This is why the world suck and will always suck because man-splainers are in charge. Man-splainers who have no sense of anything better, they want to drag everyone down to their own pits of nothing. Its like in past lives 100 years ago, you were the guy telling me I shouldn’t build flushing toilets because building toilets is cowardly according to you, 100 years ago you’d be saying that toilets were a sign and symptom of imbalanced instincts, since they’re not simple Hindu mediation bullshit of living in a stick hut.

Let me give you an example. Say that there was a world where hot women didn’t exist, and there were no computer games or fps games anywhere. And in this world, everything was grey, and everyone had cancer and died at age 10.
You’d be the guy saying, “Focus and balance your instinct. Anyone who wants to improve this world is a hedonist. Dying of cancer is how it should be. Greyscale illogic bullshit is how it should be. Accept the world, accept your fugly brides, accept it and do not try to change the world, rather change yourself, anything else is selfish and cowardly.”

the money
First of all, why are we wasting our money and pouring our money into NASA instead of the DNA machine? NASA is bullshit and a waste of time, haven’t even discovered how consciousness exists using NASA. Some of their rockets blow up even, this could be prevented with the DNA machine. The first step is to create the brains 2 times bigger, this requires the serum of genius. Now if you are saying this cannot be done, there are only 2 options.

1. Either I am the smartest person possible, and my mind cannot be made better, thus if I cannot make the DNA machine, noone can, since my brain is the maximum possible configuration.
  2. The serum can be made to improve my brain, and the DNA machine will be as easy as 1 , 2, 3.

What exactly are you doing to bring this about other than constantly posting about it here? If the answer is nothing then it is never going to happen
You should start reading up on it to see if it is possible then contact those who understand the concept to see what they think like I told you before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_machine

[b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadrian_Seeman[/b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_nanotechnology

You are delusional.

People who came up with flushing toilets were not denying themselves. What you’re doing is different from what they were doing.

Different, and better contribution to society IMO.

Denying myself, would be living a life of misery and mediocrity and not fulfilling my dreams. With the DNA machine I can become the organism I always wanted to be.