DNA machine

Intelligence arose from nature, so technically its still natural design.

Yes, but when you rely too much on intelligence it becomes anti-nature. Think of Aristotle’s golden mean rule. He thought that the eastern races were intelligent but because of their cowardice they were slavish. Easily manipulated. That’s how it is if you want to resolve all of your problems “top down” which is to say through intelligence and never through immediate trial-and-error.

The algorithm will do the bottom up testing, and the DnA machine will be first in an isolated biome to do the trial and error.

You are a coward and that’s the trait you should be focusing on. Not DNA machines and other stupidities. You rely too much on intelligence. You must engage your other functions.

Seems like you are man-splaining right now. It’s like, we are trying to have an intellectual discussion, focusing on the pros and cons, and here you go talking about who is and who isn’t more cowardly. I am as brave as it gets, I am the living Christ, preaching salvation to a sick sad world that doesn’t want to hear it.

Its like Im trying to improve society and culture, and here you are dwelling in the stone ages, wanting to keep things as they are, war, blight, misery, and poverty. This is why the world suck and will always suck because man-splainers are in charge. Man-splainers who have no sense of anything better, they want to drag everyone down to their own pits of nothing. Its like in past lives 100 years ago, you were the guy telling me I shouldn’t build flushing toilets because building toilets is cowardly according to you, 100 years ago you’d be saying that toilets were a sign and symptom of imbalanced instincts, since they’re not simple Hindu mediation bullshit of living in a stick hut.

Let me give you an example. Say that there was a world where hot women didn’t exist, and there were no computer games or fps games anywhere. And in this world, everything was grey, and everyone had cancer and died at age 10.
You’d be the guy saying, “Focus and balance your instinct. Anyone who wants to improve this world is a hedonist. Dying of cancer is how it should be. Greyscale illogic bullshit is how it should be. Accept the world, accept your fugly brides, accept it and do not try to change the world, rather change yourself, anything else is selfish and cowardly.”

the money
First of all, why are we wasting our money and pouring our money into NASA instead of the DNA machine? NASA is bullshit and a waste of time, haven’t even discovered how consciousness exists using NASA. Some of their rockets blow up even, this could be prevented with the DNA machine. The first step is to create the brains 2 times bigger, this requires the serum of genius. Now if you are saying this cannot be done, there are only 2 options.

1. Either I am the smartest person possible, and my mind cannot be made better, thus if I cannot make the DNA machine, noone can, since my brain is the maximum possible configuration.
  2. The serum can be made to improve my brain, and the DNA machine will be as easy as 1 , 2, 3.

What exactly are you doing to bring this about other than constantly posting about it here? If the answer is nothing then it is never going to happen
You should start reading up on it to see if it is possible then contact those who understand the concept to see what they think like I told you before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_machine

[b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadrian_Seeman[/b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_nanotechnology

You are delusional.

People who came up with flushing toilets were not denying themselves. What you’re doing is different from what they were doing.

Different, and better contribution to society IMO.

Denying myself, would be living a life of misery and mediocrity and not fulfilling my dreams. With the DNA machine I can become the organism I always wanted to be.

That’s not the same kind of DNA machine, DNA machine I refer to is a machine that modifies the DNA of your body.

The serum of genius is the first thing that needs to be done. Only problem I foresee is the serum has to make your skull bigger in order to increase your brain size. I don’t see any alternative other than increasing brainsize, it’s like, once your brain has the best software and can logic and reason, you can eat health food, excercize and spirolina, but you’re still limited by your brainsize. It’s why I can out-genius atheletes any day. Density of neuron approach seems like untenable, may cause entanglement.

Seeing as how I am the top genius of this planet, it is my soverign duty to lay out the preliminary plans of the DNA machine. The savants, the autists, programmers and mathematicians can sort out the minute details.

The DNA must be introduced to the body, then using some cellular method, spread and copy itself to cell by cell.

1. We must have a DNA printer and get the ability to either produce synthetic DNA or customize already existent strands of DNA.
  2. Customize the strand of DNA seems the best route, as it can be embedded and protected in the host culture. The host culture must enter the host organism, and begin to replicate and modify the DNA of the cells around it so that the DNA of their cells match its own DNA.
  3. The problem with this, is DNA works on a holistic level, as a blue print for printing specialized organs. If during the process, there is an organ mismatch up, it would be catastrophic. Therefore, the subject must go thru hundreds of babystep-iterations before the mutation is complete, similar to a scanline process.
  4. The scan line process is uncertain, as the system is holistic, if DNA is replaced in the “chain of operations”, maybe it is a system queue where the original cells must die before it takes any effect. Therefore, if the DNA is too alien, the system may collapse when new cells and systems are created that do not fit the functions of the old systems. We must figure out if this is an actual problem, and if it is a major problem, fix it.
  5. The goal of it is to be an instantaneous transmutation, that only takes a few seconds. But the prototype may take hours weeks or days for a mutation.

You’re trying to become what others have become but without taking the necessary steps. This is doomed to fail because there are no shortcuts in reality. Intelligent design cannot replace natural selection. You are lying to yourself in order to silence your emotions.

The real progress would be to admit your flaws to yourself and stop pretending you are something you are so obviously not.

There is neither genius nor courage in you. There is only tenacious pretense.

I think that AI will be the next step in development rather than any DNA machine
As they have greater processing capability and are also not restricted by emotion

DNA machine is one example of Trixie’s nihilism. Transsexuality is another.

Transsexuality is a form of mental disease. It’s a mind-body disconnect where mind expects its body to be one way when in reality it is another way. The mind refuses to adapt, to accept its body for what it is, instead choosing to maintain its false belief no matter the cost.

Fundamentally no different from being born a religious nut convinced that God exists and that heaven awaits him upon death.

This is when gender/sex dichotomy kicks in, concealing the fact that gender means no more than “what one thinks one’s sex is/should be” and that sex simply means “what one’s sex is/can be”.

The transexual thinks that he can change his sex using intelligent means. But this is a lie, no different from the DNA machine lie, because sex has history, it is something that has evolved through many generations of natural selection, something that cannot be recreated using cheap means. Artificially designed sex, lacking in history, can never be the real thing. It can never be more than just a sophisticated pretense.

The only solution is to adapt one’s mind to reality, to accept what one can become, instead of lying to oneself that one can become something else.

Will Trixie do this? I don’t think he will.

He hates himself. He hates what he is/can be. He hates himself because his own true self, his nature, his all-too-masculine nature, is too difficult to bear.

Masculine nature is very difficult. A great deal of abilities and instincts means a great deal of responsibilities and expectations.

Trixie has failed, his passions have become too painful, and so, he has become a disappointed woman running away from herself, her painful passions, into death, into extinction, into nil.

What you are saying rings true except for the fact that we are all DNA machines. Adaptation became a machine as soon as we became aware that temporality is not merely shortening, but it is shortening at an increasing rate, thereby closing the circle of difference between man and machine. Awareness of differences is the thing and the machine isn’t foreclosing on the difference, only on the conscious awareness of it.

We had always, machine like followed our genetic demands, and prior to the machine, tried to convert genetic process into memetic idealized compensation.
We should have stayed there, not because of an individual apex, but of the group’s sustenance of some kind of epoche.

Democratization was a mistake, and as the Trump case shows, it failed it’s early promise.

Now, let’s not abandon ship, the machine is ingenious, and all this bad hype on A1 is not justified pre-maturely. There may be an analogy here with the idea of black hole horizons, not all is lost, as the Schwartzchild limits are reached.

So in this sense, the DNA machine need not be invented, merely re-invented, since it has already been around. It Has to Come around gain, for sure, and the re-inventor may as well be Trixie.

Any invention is of design, whether we call it natural or intelligent does not matter in the least.

The first step is for Trixie to restore his manhood.

Never gonna happen.

(Scratching head) Well, yes, you got a point, but as with all change, Trixie has to start with baby steps.

Here is a suggestion which may turn out useful:

If he can close the circle, or come to be able to equivocate jealousy with the far broader Schopenhauer concept Vanity, he will be able to begin to start on his way.

The first baby step is to admit he’s a liar.