Present Time versus Presence in Time

It would definitely be two (or more) geodesics entwined, and if there are any strands of spaghetti following their paths, then yes the spaghettis would be entwined too.

This reminds me of deja-vu. The surreal perception that this exact moment has already occurred once, maybe many times, before. It is strange, disturbing even, but so far as I’m concerned it is just the brain failing to distinguish between this moment and some faded memory or association. I always stopped way short of thinking there was something truly metaphysically fishy going on.

Sensation

so little you humans know about the brain and Time

Fuse wrote

Nothing like a deja vu. There is nothing surreal about what was complete becoming incomplete. Changes are occurring and they are not enhancements to the nature of reality in this dimension.

Reflecting on your words … taking them at face value … perhaps you are experiencing a shifting/changing individual level of consciousness.

IMO an individual/personal experience that’s occured since time immemorial yet seems to be happening with increasing frequency around the world … manifesting itself in many different ways.

The ‘transition’ … crossing the bridge from the ‘former consciousness’ to the ‘next level of consciousness’ can be long, confusing and difficult. Empirical evidence suggests that individuals/tribes who for whatever reason failed to keep pace with the expanding/evolving collective human consciousness simply perished … some ethnic groups/tribes took the extinction route.

thoughtsofamisfit.weebly.com/eve … -will.html

PTom,

Most folks are clueless about what consciousness is and isn’t. Their memories are scant and their dreams are forgotten. Unknowns elude their perceptions and when something unusual occurs, it’s shrugged off and forgotten.

But you don’t think the nature of reality itself is changed, do you? Many aging movies have been tinkered with. George Lucas drastically changed the Star Wars trilogy from its original theatrical run. I’m trying to distinguish whether you’re saying everything is going to shit or if you’re saying reality/time has actually been warped or something.

I believe their may dimension rifts. Events where, past events may have happened, but are different from what we remember. For instance, multiplayer maps on some video games.

Fuse wrote

Or something. And it is going to shit in that originality has left the decaying building.

Maps that use to reveal more as in area or detail?

No I mean the maps looked completely different. For instance, I go to my friends house, we play Perfect Dark in the Grid level. Looks more like morpheus in the matrix, has 3 levels to the building. Then 5 years later I get home and play it. Map looks different, only has 2 levels to the building. And the map looks totally different besides the fact it only has 2 levels instead of 3.

You wrote no when you meant yes. 3 level became 2 levels. Elements/details are disappearing. A whole level gone.

Well yes but it was more than just the map being siphoned off, like they do in many modern games, just close sectors when player count is lower. I thought thats what you meant.

The map was totally different.

Describe how it was different. Did the changes make it better? More detailed? More difficult? Give me something to go on here.

First time the map resembled more like Carrington Institute.

Second time playing it it was like a Victoria’s Secret marble palace.

MM … absolutely agree … and the notion … if not the word … has been in the air for a while. I see Plato’s cave allegory as an expression of human consciousness.

Perhaps the absence of ‘knowing’ for most folks is a necessary condition of the process of expansion/evolution of human consciousness.

I favor the egg and chick metaphor. The chick is compelled to develop in darkness and confinement … imposed by the egg shell … until it reaches a certain physical maturity.

On reaching such maturity the chick must find a way to exit the shell or perish.

Perhaps at the present time the human species is reaching a certain level of maturity and effort must be exerted to exit our “shell”. :slight_smile:

Maturity, really? How so?

Excellent question!

The short answer is “I don’t know.” I’m one of the ‘folks’ who doesn’t know what human consiousness is or isn’t … that’s why I like metaphors. :slight_smile:

Perhaps the Biblical myth “Tower of Babel” is prophecy rather than an historical event?

Unrelated, have you guys seen Westworld?