Preventing people from fucking

Sometimes people prevent others from having sex with eachother

Does anyone really want this? If someone got in the way of your sex - cockblocked YOU - would you want it?

We do this systematically to our kids, we say “no when you’re older”, or “not until your married” etc…and we do it to our friends in the form of making jokes at them, expressed judgements of people that inform eachothers opinions.

I’m a believer of the idea that fear should not be used as a tool to prevent people from having sex with one another - taken to its ends means the end of life. The idea is that most people will naturally overcome the sexual impositions of society with the right person. If he or she is “mr or mrs right”, everything will just be okay. But its not.

But people are selfish, if its not my sex, you should not be having it.

I understand this is a religious imposition ie. “the virgin mary” is an ideal, but its unreasonable at is core and not willfully realizable by any woman. I cant say i’ve been in these shoes, but I feel for the woman who saves herself for her future husband, only to feel cheapened when it happens (or never does). I feel for the man who is similarly plagued by the same values (abstinence, ignoring gender), or has to deal with these circumstances.

“You’re not ready for a baby” is a parental motivator here, but its selfish, it comes from the assumption of control over ones kids that has just always been there. Teaching your own kids to act in a way that is against the end goal (keeping the human species alive)… seems wrong to me.

I think a lot of people have been raised like this, men and women alike, and for some reason we still continue teaching these values of… what shall I say… hesitation, or worse, intervention… sexually.

FWIW I’m trying to get it on with my GF and, living at home at the moment, my mother feels the need to get in the way, and complain in a way suggestive of “how can I prevent my son from having sex?”. Its fucking annoying

You shouldn’t fuck children.

agreed. but i’m 29 and she’s 32. when will we stop being viewed as such?

You shouldn’t fuck elderly people with late stage dementia in retirement homes.

Or prisoners.

yeah i watched 60 minutes tonight

This woman you want to fuck, is she just really fat and ugly? Maybe this guy is just trying to stop you from making a mistake you will later on regret. That is best friend material there, someone who has your back in the worst of it.

Just get a room.

We can always say no. I carry a pepper spray and condoms with me at all times.

Pepper spray and condoms. You might hate em, you might wanna bang em. Gotta be ready.

My dad gave me a whistle. Can you believe that?

My (so called) friends have stopped me interacting with gorgeous male specimens in the past, so I have dropped them all and gone it alone… but, tell a lie… a friend did let me talk to an alpha male specimen… with a view to her suggesting we have a threesome just so she could get with him, because she wouldn’t have had a chance in hell otherwise.

My life :confused:

Sometimes everyone just has to pull out their genitals at the same time.

Women are nothing but evil cockblockers, you know it, I know it.

We could have utopia in this land, but women spit on utopia and say no.

Women are the source of all evil in this world. Men are not feminized enough because women aren’t loving enough. Men don’t trust women so they always act hard. Men fight because they don’t have a woman who loves them. That is why rappers are evil because women are hos that can’t be trusted. Even black africans are evil because their women are not really into them. If women were more into black africans they’d have a more peaceful society. It is as Ecmandu said, women are the source of all evil.

The only source of evil besides women is Kim Jung 2. Kim Jung 2 is the evilest man who ever lived.

I have been privy to parties where the intention is for everyone to pull out their genitals at the same time, but I don’t partake, and I can assure you that it’s not the way to meet a potential partner… no matter how much chemistry there is :cry:

I only attend their normal nights of cabaret shows or cocktails & canapés, and that way I don’t have to see things that I cannot unsee.

Not all women, but the majority being (for want of a better word) evil, make things seem so/seem that it is all women.

This ‘friend’ is now trying to get back into my life, but it’ll be a bad idea… for her! She watched, and then subsequently went on to spoil my every move like I couldn’t see/didn’t know what she was doing :icon-rolleyes:

If they were all hot, no reason you’d not want to see it.

I used to be paranoid that people I knew were going behind my back and being the anti-cupid, however then I thught to myself, if the person I’m dating is that shallow and stupid to believe a random stranger’s negative gossip about me, and not even confront me about it and ask my side of the story, they are a pile of shit and not worth my time.

That factor doesn’t make a difference to the equation… what’s best for me makes a difference to the equation, and subsequently decides my decision.

…best not to have those thoughts then… or those friends :confusion-shrug:

:laughing:

The one friend I have at a time causes trouble… one… so why have the many?

Well this thread made me feel old

mom?