Explosions: Good Or Bad For The Economy?

What’s your opinion?

Good for some, bad for others.

Of course that’s the part ilk of this sort refuse to man up to, isn’t it? :wink:

Mmmmmm, napalm… it’s been banned though no? does the job, but is considered inhumane.

Only banned against civilians, according to my Google Search.

Good… if you want to take out baddies quickly.

It’s good for the economy. Missiles are expensive, and when we use them we have to build more and that creates jobs for the slave class. Also, it causes speculation of escalations of force, which allows the speculators to make money flipping defense company shares while taking back what the baby boomers don’t even deserve from their pathetic 401k plans, which most of them don’t know what they’re invested in. If you don’t know what you’re invested in, then you don’t deserve any returns. Forex traders can exploit greater than average volatility in currencies that aren’t going away depending on who’s getting hit with the missiles. I mean, I could go on and on. Construction companies, oil service companies like halliburton. Across the board, it’s just pretty much a good thing to bomb the fuck out of everything. Also fracking. Please frack everything too. That is also a good thing.