My half page!!!

I mentioned that when I thought I was smart, I had 100 pages, but now I’m a lot smarter, and I only have half a page; here it is:

Solve overlapping and mutually exclusive desires and you solve everything

Our entire past: evil and meaningless

Non-violative love (everyone should get to be themselves)

Wealth translation (what constitutes as wealth i.e. Protection)

Healing energy

Wisdom

Accurate reference

Non violative integrity and fortitude

Everything that does, and has happened is because of women, and they can’t be punished for it without you being punished because of the good man to get resources problem.

All heterosexual men are eternally helled - solve this problem !

A woman could have approached me and said all of this and I would have responded in like kind immediately and she would have sex with me without contradiction - all of my enemies (world problems) could have been fended off in this context.

If you can’t tell me exactly why I’m bad without contradiction, then you are bad.

I am innocent of all crimes I’ve been charged with.

It adds up to a half page!

Rubs fingers together.

Ecmandu is my ally, but I also love to disagree with him on minor points.

All males are helled, but this is not just because of women, unless you mean “Mother Nature”.
Women are the gods of society, they sit in their elysium and high horse (see elsium) movie. They are like greek gods that can’t be reasoned with, all they want to do is soak up spirituality, they could care less about anyone below like all the males in hell. Women pretend to be good people while they bite into a burger, All they care about is their own pleasure. Anyone who doesn’t put up with their shit they send straight to hell.

Women only approach manginas and men they can control. Even the manginas must go through hell to achieve their douchebag mangina status anyway.

All males are Dogs locked in the pound, pound puppies, in glass cages, hoping women will save them, But women never do, because they are bunch of cruel bitches who don’t care about us.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/youtube]

Thanks for taking time to reply!

Not having psychological issues is not a desire??

Let’s work a point at a time…

I don’t want my half page to get half thought!

Thx for replying Trixie … !

I don’t want to blow you off like that Trixie …

I wanted to keep this point by point…

But to refute the root of your argument … Men only hell other men because of women ( duh - I’m sure it was just a mental lapse Trixie!!). Thus, it’s all about the women as I stated

No I mean its not always women unless you mean mother nature as woman. If a man falls of an avalanche off a cliff that is not a woman’s fault always, unless the reason he did it was because he dumped her and was sick of her abuse so he went off to far away lands.

Well, lol, as they say: “life’s a bitch and then you die”

In terms of being hit by meteors and shit like that…

It gets more complicated …

I was making a broad statement about lower levels of understanding spirit…

Ultimately … Actually, I’m not that smart, so I won’t comment… Let me meditate and travel a bit for that

Well… The short answer is that everything is about godliness - who people pick as god (including themselves).

Life is a lot like soup.

I currently have this guy who has a classic diagnosis as “meathead” telling me that I have rigid thinking and schizophrenia with some grandiosity.

The irony is, he doesn’t think I’m psychotic at all…

He’s not a trained psychologist, sometimes, when your better than everyone at something, they call you grandiose.

I kept explaining to him that at the end of the day, I have to live with myself

And as far as rigid thinking, I tried to explain that logical entailment is communication and not violence…

It’s violent to say “in order to walk down the street, you don’t have to actually walk down the steet”

The things that make me pure… He wants to destroy to fix me.

And then he came back with the old, "no matter what you say or do, we all die and it doesn’t matter (;meaningless)… Well if everything is meaningless, than meaninglessness is meaningless - which generates meaning, which is why we’re even having this discussion.

I told him point blank “if I wanted to get laid, I’d talk like you”

He’s a meathead

He knows nothing whatsoever of spirits though

Violent in the sense that he is forcing you to expend energies on a wasteful conversation so he can learn logic and reason.
It’s like, when a woman comes up to me and patronizes me, tells me it will all be okay, when she does actually nothing to help me, and I have to explain to her logic and reason because she usually baggage a lot of religious bullshit with it too.
Or violent how like the girl of my dreams rejects me, and wishes me the best of luck at finding love, when i Tell her you All do the exact same thing to me, so I will never find love because you all do the exact same thing…

Or violent like how I say vote for Jill Stein, then like a carbon copy robot they say “Well noone else will vote for jill stein, so i wont” then i have to explain how that thinking pattern is why noone will vote for her in the first place

Probably because he doesnt believe in reincarnation, that changes pples thinkng patterns and behavoirs. People who dont really view others as being potentially themselves tend to shit on them in ways that are different from the ways enlightened persons would shit on them.

Well, I told him I’m one of the best number theorists in the world… And he started drilling me like a parrot…

Him “what’s the square root of i ?”

Me “no clue”

Dude if I hadn’t dropped out of high school, I’d know that shit too…

What “intelligent” people don’t realize about genius, is that if everything seems stupid to you… Or you can’t understand it, it’s because there is nothing to understand, and you’ll figure out something new!!!

Intelligent people don’t understand genius

True, its like I believe we should classify each member here like pokemon according to their type.
Some here are water type, Arc for instance.
U and me are psychic type.
Others are like scholastic type.

Its like Scholastics pride themselves on putting a whole lot of nothing and maximizing the bullshit by making it look complicated, using pedantic scholastic prose, then when you break it down its basically a whole lot of nothing, and nothing new. Its like, you tell them “Explain to me a rocket ship” and theyll write pages and pages of shit explaining their theory, and then at the end they come to the conclusion how theory didn’t work, equations were off, wont make a rocket ship, meanwhile someone gives you a tube and balloon and makes a rocket ship in 2 seconds.

Its like how you walk into a store, saying I want X because I want X to happen, saleman gives you a long complex sounding speech about a bunch of esoteric shit, luls you to submission, gives a product, then you realize that you wasted 15 minutes listening to this bullshit and the product is not the right product that you wanted and is not capable to the functions and specifications that you originally asked for. Then when you tell him, he’s like “Oh, we don’t have any of those in our store.”

The universe does not have to have any meaning to it as it just has to exist. So the notion of meaning is an exclusively human one. Now of course it is entirely
reasonable to give meaning to ones life. However some wish to extend it far beyond that since the very thought of spending death in eternity is not one they
wish to contemplate. Which is an odd thing to think given that it does not seem to bother the dead themselves. Also the universe is not going to reverse the
effects of entropy just for our benefit as that is not how physics works

In my experience, I’d say that the number one reason people don’t want to die is the concept of justice and moral indignation.

Evil seems to always win, and they egoistically want to right it.

The universe exists, because by definition of non existence is that it isn’t there… Which leaves us with existence.

You’re inferring that because existence must exist, that it is amoral, however, I’d point out that the structure of the argument is not alogical, therefor the structure of morality is not alogical, as morality is a subset of the whole system not being alogical.

The number one reason why people do not want to die is because of their irrational fear of death
Nothing at all to do with justice or moral indignation just good old fashioned fear of the unknown

Evil may always seem to win but were this actually true Nazism would never have been defeated

The universe was amoral before we existed and will become amoral again after we become extinct as morality is a
human construct so when we cease to exist then it will too [ assuming no other moral beings exist in the universe ]

The greatest evil is the female blackmail system.

Unless I (we) can figure out how to make marionette worlds to specification - they always win

Do not believe in such propaganda as it is not true

That’s what I’d say to get laid.

You’re still going to hell for it.

I just shake my head when I see guy after guy…

You’re nothing to women when the stakes are hell

Let me explain this further…

1-2% of men (just like in almost every animal species) get 80% of the female sexual variety: fact.

That 1-2% get chosen for aggression and violence:fact

This would send all women to hell!!!

I was the star witness at the court !

The judgement was that you contradict yourself as the asshole who got laid if you in any way allow women to viscerally understand this …

The women were dismissed on a technicality !

I then explained how it’s eternal for every heterosexual man… And everyone knew it was true, but didn’t care, because more men will be born

Do you think that’s propaganda or that I’m fucking with you?

I stood there on judgement as the star witness in the court…

I already know the ruling

That’s why I was sent back in time

I won that part of the case