My half page!!!

The universe does not have to have any meaning to it as it just has to exist. So the notion of meaning is an exclusively human one. Now of course it is entirely
reasonable to give meaning to ones life. However some wish to extend it far beyond that since the very thought of spending death in eternity is not one they
wish to contemplate. Which is an odd thing to think given that it does not seem to bother the dead themselves. Also the universe is not going to reverse the
effects of entropy just for our benefit as that is not how physics works

In my experience, I’d say that the number one reason people don’t want to die is the concept of justice and moral indignation.

Evil seems to always win, and they egoistically want to right it.

The universe exists, because by definition of non existence is that it isn’t there… Which leaves us with existence.

You’re inferring that because existence must exist, that it is amoral, however, I’d point out that the structure of the argument is not alogical, therefor the structure of morality is not alogical, as morality is a subset of the whole system not being alogical.

The number one reason why people do not want to die is because of their irrational fear of death
Nothing at all to do with justice or moral indignation just good old fashioned fear of the unknown

Evil may always seem to win but were this actually true Nazism would never have been defeated

The universe was amoral before we existed and will become amoral again after we become extinct as morality is a
human construct so when we cease to exist then it will too [ assuming no other moral beings exist in the universe ]

The greatest evil is the female blackmail system.

Unless I (we) can figure out how to make marionette worlds to specification - they always win

Do not believe in such propaganda as it is not true

That’s what I’d say to get laid.

You’re still going to hell for it.

I just shake my head when I see guy after guy…

You’re nothing to women when the stakes are hell

Let me explain this further…

1-2% of men (just like in almost every animal species) get 80% of the female sexual variety: fact.

That 1-2% get chosen for aggression and violence:fact

This would send all women to hell!!!

I was the star witness at the court !

The judgement was that you contradict yourself as the asshole who got laid if you in any way allow women to viscerally understand this …

The women were dismissed on a technicality !

I then explained how it’s eternal for every heterosexual man… And everyone knew it was true, but didn’t care, because more men will be born

Do you think that’s propaganda or that I’m fucking with you?

I stood there on judgement as the star witness in the court…

I already know the ruling

That’s why I was sent back in time

I won that part of the case

Read the message above…

In the OP, I forgot to add “or instantly poof out of existence”

I am very sceptical of your claim that one or two per cent of men get eighty per cent of the women
So do you have any actual evidence to support this or is it as I suspect an entirely baseless assertion
You have made the claim so many times before and I do not remember you giving any evidence then

In casual conversation with heads of the field, humans are considered 1-2% for 50-80%…

It’s never been published.

What has been published is that mammal species besides humans have not only high sexual stratification, but high birth stratification (humans have low birth stratification) what high birth stratification means in mammals is that 10% of the males have 90% of the OFFSPRING!!

Not so in humans!!

For political reasons… Sexual variety stratification can’t be published.

This is the type of stuff social scientists know but can’t release…

The lowest number I heard was 1% to 50% for sexual variety.

The studies have been done by intelligence agencies, and are classified.

I always joke with them that sex is more secret than aliens…

It’s tragic, but a funny joke!

The lack of publication which could verify these truth claims means
I cannot take them seriously. As I need more than just your opinion

I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you two things.

1.) there are Aliens on this planet

2.) think of a school with 2000 students…

Half are female.
20 men have sex with 800 women

That’s just 40 women per male.

Do the math.

I’ve actually read the documents in question.

What you people don’t realize …

Is after 3billion years in hell, I actually came back in time … I literally, not figuratively, was the star witness in the trial of all humans and ets on this world, I hope you never learn a fraction of what I know…

You people are arrogant beyond belief

I need to explain something else…

I can hell every male and female in earth without stress by going to another world…

I’m being extremely kind to you…

3 billion years is a long fucking time…

I’m using universal dharmas to protect you …

And I don’t have to, and neither does anyone else

I’m using the teachings of wealth translation to shield you from what you sent me too…

What you did to me… Is eternal damnation, because you sent me to hell forever for not being wrong; that’s actually very serious!!

I could put my spirit in everyone on this earth and rot them to the core…

I decided to help this planet instead of abandoning it.

That 3 billions years… It hurt

I barely have a single memory in my head that isn’t trauma …

And you know what?

That’s where YOU sent me!

I look at you like little children who made a mistake. …

I covered your asses

Not everyone would have done that

You folks don’t understand the law…

When you send someone to hell forever, without remorse under false pretenses, they can send all of you to hell.

I’m being kind by protecting you with my words of power here…

I’m protecting you with the dharma of the war of the sexes as well… Both genders!! But I can’t tell you the details.

I’m 3 billion years old…

I know how to do this

Read above posts…

Let me explain something for people who think they understand hell…

I’ve heard people explain that evil delights in every person sent to hell…

There is NO DELIGHT in hell

They don’t know what they’re talking about

People talk out of their asses to sound edgy or hardcore . It’s pretty disgusting actually

Sorry, I still have tremendous trauma from hell…

I still get riled up sometimes …

As for distribution, an average of 40 partners for 20 out of 1000 men is not unreasonable, so I simply asked you to think it through

We all have enough life experience here to know that’s not absurd

It’s more nuanced than those bare stats because of multiple partners…

Some of the partners in the 80% settle down with the 98% ers. … What this means is that there’s OVERLAP…

The reason I used 2000, is because the average person moves through 2000 people in a lifetime as acquaintances, which is not as much as our “meet and greets”

Keep asking me any questions you have!