the *poof*

as much as i admire ecmandu’s attempts to save the universe, there may some flaws in his equations.

for example, he says that all entities should expose their weakpoints, and the ones that remain, are simply the ones that should remain in the universe.
This equation has several deep flaws.
What if there are a couple nefarius entities, or stupid entities, that have bad taste in music, that hate all the ones with good taste in music, and poof all the good music out of existence. Now we have an eternity of bad music, with stupid entities which are suffering, but are too dumb to even know what good music is and what they are missing out on and what they ruined.

the other flaw in poof is, We were all born for no reason, did not give consent to be born. There is no way to poof permanently, we will just be reborn into new entities. we cannot escape the great tension of existence.

Moved to Sandbox.

These mods are funny…

The poof is a stress tester…

It’s not an ill conceived idea

The question is…

Would people actually want to live in a moral world?

It’s a statement on existence using a thought experiment …

One person poofs, then another one…

Were left with crap, and then everyone does, except people who like crap!

And you can’t really offend them, so there’s no issue…

Sensitive brilliant people are not slaves to entertain morons

In this age, the morons take non poof for granted…

Maybe after 1000 years they might actually learn to honor sensitive beauty !!

Morons aren’t generally happy people, we’d have 1000 years of crap entertainment and geniuses would just poof…thats 1000 years of misery, we wouldnt be doing anyone any favors.
Its like, you dont give the reigns to children, they will gorge on sweets, and just get sick all the time, wont have any milk without their mother around, slow starvation.

Morons hate and abuse sensitive beauty right now…

If they learn to appreciate it, everyone will be happy

The cosmos is just a garbage dump conveyer belt for good men from women, who can’t be punished for it…

Actually, I don’t think women would ever miss good men.

So it’s a win/win

No its a lose/lose.

I will explain women’s psychology in my upcoming dick and balls topic.
Morons aren’t happy people, they pretend to be, they pretend their shit don’t stink, but they aint happy people, they work 12 hours a day at a factory eating garbage junk food each day, while their fat obese wife yells at them when they forget to help their kids with homework, they ain’t happy people. Geniuses cannot just poof and you expect a good outcome

Why have compassion for the people who make others poof???

If they really want people like that here, they’ll change

Still dont get it do you. If all the geniuses are gone, Consciousness will enter the morons, You will become and be born as the morons.

I do get it…

poof is instant and forever

So as the conveyor belt churns out more brilliant men, they’ll just poof at like 5 years old…

No problem for them…

Why have compassion for the people who cause others to want to poof??

This is about making people subjects instead of objects

Poof cant happen, you can’t turn off consciousness forever, it will inevitably move to sentience.

You used to actually debate me and try to prove me wrong, I was an advocate of Poof and you told me it couldnt happen.

I know!

I figured out that existence can’t poof, and I used to talk to you about that, individuals can become so diffuse though, that they effectively poof…

People who are attached to continuity of consciousness can continue on…

I’ve been to a lot of places since we first discussed this…

Like I drone into people, I’m not the same person I was before…

I was arrogant and ignorant before my last death…

I’ve seen a lot since then …

Actually, the only reason I came back was for my mom …

I wanted to say goodbye to her in this reality…

That’s why I was spat out to back here