It's better together ...

“It’s better together though how come it’s so hard?”

Such an important question that has never been answered … any where … any time in human history.

Yeah but when we’re together who is the boss?

Good point

Reminds me of Confucius … apparently he argued where there are three people … one must be the teacher(boss)

Today the above Confucian thought sounds more like human frailty than human necessity

Radical-conformist.jpg

Think outside box.png

Me, im the most sane and rational Being on this planet.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcRZ8ji5b4[/youtube]

"It’s better together though why is it so hard?

Such an important question?

Facebook.png

my dream is with theDNA machine, the guy wouldn’t even have a headache because DNA machine. And the lady would give him a blow job at the interview. Russian and the muslim lady would make out.

The DNA machine is science fiction. UP, if it were not for semen would you have a thought at all? Chronic adolescence.

It is hard because of different reasons. We are independent yet dependent. We all have differing likes and dislikes. Take a look at siblings. Observe the waaay siblings interact, young and old. I have 6 siblings, 3 full blooded, 1 half blood , and 2 step. My step brothers and I grew up together in a patched together family that rediscovered family love. I do not even consider them step, they are in my heart my full brothers. But, my life and sibling actions and reactions are different from others. If you study siblings I think you will find your answer.

No, because without semen I wouldn’t even be here. Semen is the meaning of existence.

Look, I will break it down for you. You have been brainwashed by society, its like how they tell kids about the Stork. Sex is taboo in society because if it is taboo you can create a mind of hypocrits, a society that is obsessed with sex yet treats it taboo. And when you have such a split-mind society you can control them better.

The intellectual tends to crave stimulation, sex is a form of entertainment to the intellectual. But intellectuals cannot stand hypocrits. A sex-obsessed society full of hypocrits causes the maximum frustration to the intellectual, it sees everyone around them having sex and love, but they themselves never get any. This causes intense jealousy hatred and rage, but it is all part of the plan, you see Intellectuals have too much power, the State hates true intellectuals and seeks to enslave them at all times.

I am sick of all the wars, sick of all the poverty, sick of all the politics. DNA machine will make bigger brains and solve all that for you. It will also solve sexual frustration as well (I am not a soldier, solving wars does not directly benefit me as an individual, and that is what the DnA machine is for - benefiting the Individual, rather than some abstract herd entity of corrupted ideals of community suffering.)

Ierrellus … good to see you again! … with my “mind’s eye” :slight_smile:

Kriswest … you have a very rich life … very rich in that you have often found yourself face to face with “brother adversity” … yet you somehow managed to nurture a continuing friendship with “brother adversity”. Memories are priceless … even the ‘nasty’ ones ! The people who work hard to integrate their precious memories with their ‘nasty’ memories come to discover themselves. In time they are able to paint a ‘self portrait’ … a portrait of an “angel”.

I don’t believe I can find an answer … even if I could it would only serve ‘me’ … the “not invented here” syndrome would quickly kick in and destroy my thoughts. IMO wisdom emerges when two or more people are engaged in a friendly exchange of thoughts and experiences.

The thoughts you expressed resonate on some level … I believe what we see at the macro level … the human family … we also see at the individual level. The words “We are better together though why is it so hard?” have application with the individual … eg the inner struggles we so often must confront.

A confession … I placed the OP statement in quotes … though I did not acknowledge the author … a young Chinese man with limited English language skills. Writing this suggests sophisticated language skills only serve to “muddy the water”.

UP … thank you for paraphrasing the OP statement … as usual … your comments “add colour” … and brilliant colours attract many.

You can talk about a DNA machine forever and a day but unless it is actually possible to make one it means absolutely nothing so you would
be better off focusing your mind on something else. Something which is actually possible as opposed to something which is merely desirable

Good to see you, too, Tom. Here are two excerpts from W. H. Auden’s brilliant poem. “Sept. 1939”.

For the error bred in the bone
Of each woman and each man
Craves what it cannot have,
Not universal love
But to be loved alone.

All I have is a voice
To undo the folded lie,
The romantic lie in the brain
Of the sensual man-in-the-street
And the lie of Authority
Whose buildings grope the sky:
There is no such thing as the State
And no one exists alone;
Hunger allows no choice
To the citizen or the police;
We must love one another or die.

Ierrellus … while I’m not a connoisseur of poetry … or any other art form … some of Auden’s words strike a chord … somewhere deep inside … in my “shadow” side :slight_smile:

Growing up as the oldest son of a miner … one of 10 children … in a small mining town in Northern Ontario wasn’t very fertile ground for nurturing the artistic dimensions of culture.

Nonetheless, I have come to believe that artists … of all persuasions … are “messengers” for the human family. The universe delivers cryptic messages to their minds and they transmit these messages to the human family via their art.

Auden’s words that appeal to me …

1. “For the error bred in the bone” … yesterday I was looking for John Lennon’s song “Imagine” … I glanced at the title of one of his other songs … “Crippled Inside”. This morning it seems to me that John Lennon and W. H. Auden are speaking of the same phenomenon. Both of the words “error” and “crippled” suggest something went wrong … I’m inclined to believe that nothing went wrong … more … that the perfection we all possess remains dormant inside of us … the time has not yet arrived for it to wake up … en masse.

2. “We must love one another or die” … again this reminds me of the “message” in John Lennon’s song “Imagine” … I continue to believe both Lennon and Auden are pointing to an “eventuality” … a pleasant outcome for the human family.