The Trixie Appreciation Thread

In this thread you can only say positive things about Trixie. Everybody apart from Jesus on
steroids can post since he refuses to use the correct gender pronoun when referring to her

Thankyou. I shall post by putting an offering up to Trixie in the form of the most narcissistic pictures I can find.

Narcissism is most welcome in this thread or indeed any
positive character traits which you may wish to display

Ok, so here is a song.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ik9UiEwFc[/youtube]

Trixie is very intelligent [ she can write computer code ] and is very easy to get on with. She is strange and unusual and thinks
outside of the box and wants to have hot slow sex with beautiful lesbians like we all do so what is there not to like about her?

Not a damn thing captain. Not a damn thing. You’re a good man surrep. God bless Trixie.

She is like a human sun that dispenses rays of positivity where ever she goes. Even when she is not at her best those rays still shine through
In ancient times she would have been up on Olympus with all of the other Greek gods. Her beauty would have made Aphrodite very jealous

Cannot disagree there.

Oh Trixiebelle, stuck in Hell,
without shampoo, pretty pits smell
she crosses every line
escaping time, the time, time
some days sweatin’ in the hood
some squirrels withhold their angst
one goddess who’s way too good
very much enjoys her prankst.

:romance-heartbeating: you loooooooong time, my Trixiebelle.

luv you lonnng time 2…my #1 stalker, my jester, my capsule, my queen.
(1 stalker because how do you know so much about me??? :astonished: )

I happen to pay attention. Souls matter.

You and I have similar souls.

I have no soul because I do not think there is such a thing as one
I am not afraid of death and I have no desire to get in to heaven
You two are quite gentle souls but you do not have souls as such

Hey MP,

s57 is trolling his own thread with his unresolved negativity, saying Trixie and I are soulless. Why don’t you give him a what for? Thought you’d spread your joy around for two of your favorite specimens.

A well-deserved thread for Trixie S57, but you may have to resolve your issue with MM over your comment that they are both soulless. :open_mouth:

Trixie and I have souls. Where oh where is my Trixiebelle?

Here.

We could doll him up an give him futa treatment.