I have a scripture!!!

Everyone is blocking my e-mails these days, perhaps I don’t blame them;

My entire scripture!!!:

If a million people want your partner, it should break your heart a million times.

If a million people don’t want your partner, it should break your heart a million times.

That’s my entire scripture.

That’s how you find me

That’s the sum total of my wisdom and spirit…

Two simple lines

It only matters whether you want your partner and whether your partner wants you. The wants of other people only effect you if they act against you.

Exhibit 1: a shallow person with no depth of character

Next!

I can’t believe I actually have to figure out how to send all you shallow narcissistic sociopathic fucks to heaven!!!

I’ll give you a break … you can skip me. :smiley:

How is that shallow? I’d say it’s far from it… and please don’t reply with that I’m shallow too by default.

You need the undateables to come to a town near you…

Because you’re only thinking of your stupid little self at also your own detriment…

Once you realize life is a huge “fucked if you do, fucked if you don’t”. You have complete awakening;
You have a heart and mind worthy of the cosmos you’re in

i have a scripture. turn thy cheek of trixe, if u spank one cheek of trixie, you must turn the other and spank it too. that is words to live by

Trixie, you’re trolling…

Do you really want to fuck with this shit ?!

The first time I was killed was in 2008…

Resurrected

The second time was in 2016

Resurrected

The biggest problem in the entire cosmos is this:

Overlapping and mutually exclusive desires …

An overlapping desire example is multiple people wanting the same house or same partner

A mutually exclusive desire example is a man wanting consensual sex with a lesbian

If you solve this…

You solve everything

I see people are still teasing me!

I was a little nuts after my last resurrection…,

Apologies…

A few billion years in hell can do that to a person…

I’ll give you the back story…

I invented code that could be downloaded as an app on a cell phone that could read minds…

When people started to destroy the world, I invented a machine that could control them remotely without implants…

Then, I was murdered, … Again

I spent billions of years in hell, and got resurrected into my past…

My list of responsibilities now…

Everything you see is spirit!

A rock, water, moss, a tree, a cat, humans, extraterrestrials…

And now I’m in charge of it!

I’m back!

Women give 1% of men 80% of their sexual variety, just like most if not all animal species on earth! Those 80% of women get all the sexual variety they want from those 1% of men!

This is revelation, not what the bible says is revelation, but real revelation!

If we stopped all homicide, all rape, all starvation, all homelessness, all disease, all torture…

Men will commit mass suicide, and women will commit none!

That is revelation!!! Thats all it is!!

The men who suicide will be the ones with an inkling of a conscience.

Now I need to be extremely articulate here about the magnitude of the problem!

If you reincarnate a woman to learn this lesson, you will eventually be the jerk who got resources.

If you let a woman reincarnate herself to learn these lessons, it’s like letting a child touch an outlet, and you will eventually be the jerk who got resources.

If we live forever, women will not EVER have sex with non-jerks!

This is called the female blackmail system… at least a small part of it!

If you are a jerk who got resources, you will be sent to hell!!! If you’re not a jerk, well, you are already in hell!!

Females can never be sent to hell because of their blackmail system, if you do, you will be sent to hell.

Men with consciences, need to make one of two decisions…

Destroy their souls forever, or restructure the entire cosmos.

This is why men are so angry!!

If you think you’re a good guy, you’re probably evil as fuck!!

Good guy code is LONG and complex…

Never approach a woman, never let another man approach a woman for you…

That’s called approach escalation stratification… it causes all war and mass suicide.

Using extraneous drama or conspicuous consumption is also against the good guy code…

Examples of this are marriage, churches, temples, synagogues etc…

Also rites and ceremonies of fidelity!!!

The larger sex is never supposed to approach the weaker sex!!

And you must always speak these words to everyone!!

Well, that, and the fact that you need humane suicide clinics to make a moral world… To women, children are just a mere piece of jewelry, a trinket for their self esteem, women are incapable of subjectifying anyone.

Females have no conscience… it’s up to the men to restructure the cosmos

It’s up to me, and anyone who takes a solemn position to make life worthwhile.

You are all trolls and assholes through omission, and you will hell for it!!

Every media outlet on this earth doesn’t say the one thing that can make the world better, everything but that!!

Even a moose knows this shit!!!

Stand before me in judgement someday, there is no final judgement, judgement lasts forever, but rest assured, if you prevent me from solving this, I will rot your souls.

I already did. With the Dna Machine. A man turning himself into a hot busty blonde will satisfy both needs.

Then do right. I am still waiting for you to do right. Where is the hot busty ginger I always asked for and also wanted to be?

Tru.

Some women get turned on by being approached, so how is that evil.

Not getting laid causes war and suicide, but approaching a girl doesnt cause suicide unless she rejects you.

“Unless you manipulate, you are forced to wait, and wait…”
That’s my scripture.

They are weaker but also have more power. Because they have more power, they have the cards, thus they are never cornered to approach. Males are cornered, thus have no mathematical option but to approach.

That is tru. Anyone who disagrees with the Dna machine is an asshole. Dna machine is the only way to save society and create a mentally and sexually balanced society.

That’s tru, infact media outlet wants to punish males for slapping girls on the ass. It is fascist central over here.
Even a moose knows this shit!!!

I suggest rotting the souls of anyone who opposes the Dna machine.

I’m tempted to send this post to the sand box.
Would anyone mind?

That was my thought too, to move this topic somewhere more apt.

Ok i moved it.

Most are aware of such causations Ec, but obviously need is stronger than must… and life goes on.

We can partake in life as little or as much as we want to, and everyone makes their choice… especially grown-ups, which we all are here.

The question you need to ask yourself is are you looking to date, and are you in a place to do so?

I’ll answer Trixie first, because after a year, Trixie still does not get this !!!

Because women are physically weaker than men, women show minute or extreme discomfort relative to men for being approached…

If the only men who score are the ones who make women uncomfortable…

The message, which is actually true, is that women only fuck what they hate !!!

Which causes all world problems !!

MagsJ…

I am a fully formed adult capable of deep relationships with others

Where is the evidence?

Evidence for what??

I made three points…

Pick one!

Evidence that women sexually select what they hate.

That’s easy!

The complaint ratio for women relative to men being approached is 100%…

The approach escalation stratification for success is also 100%

Women ONLY have sex with what they complain about

This is an inversion of darwinism.
If it were a darwinian world, women that wanted to reproduce the most would reproduce the most,
resulting in women that are more and more prone to getting preggy.
Abortions are like the opposite of darwinism.
The problem here is an inversion.

Darwinism as people understand it, is false;

The most fit males never get sex

I call Darwinists : evolutionary religionists

The reason I call them this, is because they believe everything that happens is perfect - in the broadest sense…

If they are selected for ANYTHING over another, they MUST be better QED!

That’s basically the whole worlds psychology!!