Dreams to deja vu.

#-o #-o #-o

:wink:

That even answers one of my earlier question: was the white dog in each dream the same dog? Obviously, yes (unless you own two white dogs).

I also get this now. You thought the precog represented your (at the time) black dog, but it really represented your future white dog. ← You can’t tell the difference between the two types of precog.

There are no ‘two types of precog’ so far. :astonished: But thanks, Gibridinghood, for manifesting that potential. :laughing: It is thunk so it is done!

So then would it be fair to assume they always portend to the future? If so, then there’s your gift.

How is something I can’t assimilate a gift?

What do you mean “assimilate”? I’m saying that if you can tell when a dream was a precog, and if they always tell the future, then when you have one, you know what will happen 3 years into the future.

Gibmunster,

Seeing the future is not believing in the future. Okay, I have a precog that I both remember and recognize, how am I to make any sense of it? It does not make sense since all the crazy possibilities will never cross my mind to bridge the two, the precog and its inevitability. Understand?

Okay, so you can recognize the “feel” of a precog when it happens, but you don’t know whether it will come to fruition or not. Is there also a question of how to interpret the precog? I mean, the dream of a white dog seemed pretty clear–no hidden symbolism there–but what if you dreamed of a white dove instead, and the dove symbolized Cotton, your current dog? Do you ever find your precogs need interpretation?

I now know that they will come to fruition. Know to the exact time, no. The problems remain of how to connect the dots (unfathomable with only a glance into the future rather than guiding steps) and of what use is this frame of knowing(not a meta-position, only my position in that frame). Yes, interpretation won’t be had by guessing how the precog will come to occur. Perhaps my visions are fuller and my recall is lacking. If that’s the case, what’s to be done to improve my recollections?

Dunno 'bout that. If in your precog dreams, there are visions of how things will go from here to there, but they are forgotten, there’s not a lot I can advise on how to recall those memories.

I share similar experiences. It feels like a powerful ability, but not one i control or understand. It doesn’t confirm itself. And proving this ability to others is met with resistance. I don’t expect to understand clairvoyant dreams in this life. It only leads to a higher form of confusion over what to do, paralyzing the prophet, for a more mysterious life. good times.

You could write quantrains like nostradamous for people to pour themselves over.

Nano,

=D> Any excellent word smiths want to make history, literally in the abstract sense? :laughing:

That would be one mind blowing project. :violence-bomb:

Gibgalore,

Without context, there’s mystery. And the timing is an approximation.

:laughing:

Nano,

Thanks for your understanding. hugging Nano And thanks for making me laugh!

Yes, it’s good when we identify with each other about unique experiences. Doesn’t seem as baffling then. The question is whether these pre-cog dreams help you get what you want or avoid what you don’t. Since mine involve danger, mine is about avoiding. But it’s usually after I’ve already avoided them that I say to myself, “oh, so that’s what that was.”

If we could control these dreams a little more, we could team up. A power team. :slight_smile:

Decoding your dreams, feeling out the vast thought associations, is a skill.

Nano wrote

Disregarding the obvious memory issues I briefly discussed with Gib, then we get into types of dreams with what you wrote above. The puzzle dreams where there is more symbolism to untangle and the “Wham bam here I am” dreams that speak for themselves as just glimpses of the inevitable, easy to recognize but not accurately placed into context. Context guessing doesn’t get me there to understanding those Whammers and Bammers.

And with that, your expanding the playing field to encompass what exactly with our super hero abilities? :mrgreen: :laughing:

lol Spoken like a true Borg - but that would depend on your perception and who you are as an individual, MM.

Arthur Conon Doyle wrote…

“My mind," he said, "rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.”

I don’t know about you but for me the real gift is in the mystery, the challenging seemingly unsolvable problems, the questions of ethics, the work that has to be put into the exploring of the dreams, et cetera.

Why would you automatically assume/presume that what you see and believe in your dreams is the “real” truth that your unconscious is trying to tell you?
The real gift is in the exploration, not the assimilation. Obviously, in order for you to have all of the material which you do to work with in your dreams, you must have already assimilated things necessary to come to truth or to the seeking of it, which to me is the far greater benefit, than automatically believing what we need to - namely, that we are capable of precognition.
Anyway, if you believe in fate, and your dreams and the stars have already decided what your life is going to be, well then, just go on existing. There need be no surprises nor mystery to turn you on to life and yourself.

Anyway, for me, the journey is as much as important as is the desitination, if not more.

A person after my own heart. My gifts are in my imagination which is not necessarily untrue, but unless man can forego sciences’ corruption of man, man is doomed. The dream of science dies as it takes shape in reality.

Arc wrote

Did you read the entire thread? Experience is what answers your question. I am exploring my experiences along this journey, often repeatedly which needs understanding, yes?