Life is meaningless ... Unless ...

As I’ve said thousands of times…

Every species on earth is aware on some level that sexual stratification towards certain behaviors is the most serious problem facing us…

But I’m really the first person to explain it in the minutiae and heavily advocate it …

Everyone else’s silence on it is ABUSE!!

From this, we can understand that the past (aside perhaps of us just simply being here) is completely meaningless!!

There is no meaning to it!!

If someone copies me and gets resources for it while I don’t … It’s meaningless still …

The past and present are still meaningless

This is what I have to live with everyday!

The sheer and utter meaninglessness of all of it, the terror of seeing so much evil everywhere…

I want reprieve

MY passion for seeing a better world has had me banging my head on some enormous walls for a long time …

I’m like bill Murray on groundhogs day…

I’ve been mocked , spat upon, shot, stabbed

Etc…

But I endured …

And sometimes, as far as I’m concerned,

You can all fuck yourselves

I said it before and I’ll say it again, the DnA machine will save us.

You think you are the only person who has had these thoughts no I have thought about this long and carefully.

I love you like a brother Ecmandu.

If you’ve thought about it as much as I have, then why do you end up using my language and points after I’ve used it first??

Your originality lies in abstract ideas of masculinity and femininity… My perspective on your tours here to that regard is that you want everyone to fit into a transgendered box, when it’s simply not true…

Sexual stratification is objectively true…

The fact that I’m a transgendered heterosexual, is not objectively true! It’s funny! But not true!

My DnA machine never said you had to remove your dick and balls. You can use it to make you into a sexi male.

So your DNA machine talks too!! Lol

I’ve already illustrated problems with this idea…

It has to be voluntary …

I tried to use an analogy of people wanting to live even though they could attach electrodes to their brains and die of dehydration from bliss…

It’s not happiness that people seek…

They want their dreams to come true!!

But there are so many mutually exclusive dreams, that this machine, in reality, would change very little…

This is spirit work Trixie, stuff a machine can’t do as well…

Your spirit work has failed utterly, so it’s time for the DnA machine.

It will help people accomplish all sorts of dreams, it will cure their physical ailments and make them smarter too.

Mutually exclusive desires Trixie !!!

You’re reading, but not understanding!!

I passed over it because YOU are being illogical.

Nobody has any mutually exclusive dreams when the DnA machine is in town, no sir-i-bobski.
If joe and charlee both want to bang suzie, they both get to bang suzie.

If joe and charlee both want to be scientists, they both get to be scientists.

You’re taking an extremely naive view of life!

The problem that you don’t understand, and I know this is deep seeded in your psychology…

You want everyone to be your robot…

You think you are the ultimate word and everyone should just follow you as some kind of sovereign …

It doesn’t work that way!!

This kink in your personality comes out In Your naive view of a DNA machine…

two equally meaningless perspectives meet.

it’s a case of aristocratic morality vs. herd mentality.

Your view of it is tainted by the mad kings, popes, and inbred rulers that tainted society.

But a baby will venture in the street if it is not guided, a baby has no knowledge of medicine or of the mind.
It must be fed properly, with no guidance it will wander as a chicken.

The DnA machine will make people healthy, cure diseases, and make people beautiful.
If people don’t want that, that is the equivalent of a baby who refuses to eat it’s food and wants to wallow in it’s toxic feces for all of eternity. It is constantly crying, whining, but is too unconscious to actually figure out why.

2op Isn’t the meaning of that ultimately pointless? Not your post, I mean sexual stratification; what does it achieve in the end? and isn’t it something akin to a game [if there is no teleology] and the world will keep turning irrespective of such games. Real is real, sexual stratification [or stratification et al] are not real?

Stratifications of the worst kind define our species and are very real!!! Indisputable!

And yes, they make all of this meaningless!