People are completely full of s--t!

I thought I was some kind of genius for trying to tell people that sexual stratification and approach escalation stratification were huge problems…

But then I found out that everyone has always known this … It’s just that they’re full of shit!!

Just like almost every animal species on earth, humans highly stratify the numbers of partners on the stronger sex dimorphism side. This causes, basically every problem on earth.

A chimp knows this shit, an antelope, a tiger, a cat, a moose… The list goes on and on

And humans know it too…

What this means…

Jesus, god, Buddha, Mohammed etc…

Didn’t say this to people…

It’s all bullshit!!

There is no fucking meaning to our past…

Evolution and evolutionary psychology cannot explain it either…

Our whole fucking past was meaningless!!

At least an evolutionary psychologist TRIES to make a rational argument, by saying that women need resources to raise offspring.

But that’s bullshit, just open up suicide clinics around the globe…

All children are to women is a slave fucking piece of jewelery, a trinket for self esteem…,

People are so full of shit!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the encouragement!

Honestly… This isn’t like some great fucking mystery to people!!

They just don’t give a shit!

And they are filled to the brim with shit!!

Just piles and piles of shit!!

Pile after pile after pile…

You know what’s funny?

These piles of shit have the gall to say that all I care about is sex…

These fucking shitheads do EVERYTHING for sex!
Their whole personality, all the stupid thoughts in their fucking heads!!

Honestly people !!

That’s right, only inane, paranoid fantasies and drug induced hallucinations hold any true meaning. You’ve conquered the upmost heights of philosophy.

I actually said nothing like that in this thread…

Reality is fractal, so there many ways to look at the upcoming downfall of the system. The flaws are inbuilt, so the premise is not UNfixable.

Earth Custodians are coming… homo sapiens 2.0

I fractaled my arm once, had to put it in plaster. Otherwise, my life isn’t fractal.

Shutup Butthead.

Ecmandu is right. All of Darwinism is absolutely off point and misleading without the sexual selection properly theorized. But Darwinism is Victorian.

Yeah were at zero. The mind has yet to be born.

You said in in this thread and every thread.

I actually was always neutral about you Turd, but as anyone can see reading this thread…

You’re a complete troll - ass moron

Truth hurts. Deny it, run from it… you only hurt yourself.

You’re delusional turd if you think this thread is hallucinogenic bullshit…

Maybe you’re a Christian … That would explain you perfectly

You’ve just now noticed this about turd…

Hint yes.

You guys should gather everyone together who’ve ever been shown up by me on this site together and team up one day together and try to ambush me. Might give you a chance in hell. Or not… be like The Battle of 359.

Remarkable of a esprite de corps forms from the mutual support of crazies once they’ve have their ego’s crushed. Instead of introspective analysis and self improvement, they move deeper into negligible cliche and butthurt as a group phenomena, a cultural badge to wear with pride.

You both are bat shit crazy. You couldn’t even figure out a reasonable retort, borrowing that one from Sauwelios’ defeated efforts, in his Nietzschean attempt yo overcome me. What makes you think a crazed tranny and schizophrenic tag teaming it will make it work this time? When you denounce me as a Christian, you ennoble it, as it shines so brightly against your personal darkness in contrast. It is people like you who give Turd Ferguson a good name.

Go gather James and the rest, give it a chance in hell at least in succeeding by pulling your efforts together like a bunch of tarded avengers. Till then, the truth shall hurt, like salt in a wound.

You said the avengers are tarded, so you admit you are the villian.

I’m every retards arch villian, for I wield the hammer of sanity mercilessly.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Gonna P! :text-thankyouyellow:

Moved…

Are you fucking kidding me!!

This thread DEFINES social science !!

Or defies it.

I flushed you this morning :slight_smile: