How to deal with sex drive?

Makes me think of this song for some reason
youtu.be/v4ePP6dbVSA

I’m the seventh person to look at that…

I’m guessing your in the band?

The band appears to have as many followers as ILP has active members.

Mine’s not infected. I get it checked all the time.

Yes, just like women are always aborting your babies, another source of your pride.

You need to stop fucking ugly skanks.

Treat it the same way as all those other things you want but can’t have.

It’s as simple and as complex as this…

Ugly skanks? Don’t be a hater.

A weeks supply of 150 patches that last 10 to 15 minutes equates to approximately 4 to 5 hrs per day.

Fuck like rabbits, the end.

Fucking rabbits? Wouldn’t the size of a human be non-fatal to the rabbits?

I would have to own a rabbit farm to keep pace. People would ask me why I’m always carrying a rabbit in a cage around, and no rabbit in it later on… especially when I stop off into the Dairy Queen restroom. Employees would ask "Did you just release a rabbit into our bathroom? " and I would say β€œNo, I released into a rabbit in the restroom, and it is paralyzed in the trash can.”

No, I said fuck like rabbits. :wink:

Go to a state where marrying horses are legal. Horses always do what their told and never gossip behind your back, and if you like big butts, well they have much bigger ones than humans (and usually with less cellulite.) And you don’t have to worry about rejection, or consent morality, since if they don’t like you, they will kick you, killing you instantly. This reduces on the court drama, humiliation and divorce fees you might encounter when your wife decides to suddenly lose interest and you slap her butt anyway.

Third world countries have been doing this for years, but in politically correct America, everything is kept taboo and swept under the Bushes.

Have you ever seen a guy blow a camel?

I honestly couldn’t figure out what he was doing at first, just didn’t click.

You don’t have to marry a animal to fuck it. Ask anyone who grew up on a farm… the fence is there not to keep the animals in, but the animal fuckers out. Always someone jumping the fence to get into the barn, be it cows, horses, chickens or ferrets. Especially a problem at puppy mills, some sicko fetish people always predating on them. You know why so many people’s dog barks at passerbyers… It’s cause they remember them, and aren’t happy about it.

I’d say the puppy mills themselves are worse than the pervs…

What you’re talking about is like someone who got ran over by a drunk bus driver, ignoring the fact that the driver was drunk and instead filing a complaint that she doesn’t like the ads on the side of the bus.

Yes, an outlet is absolutely necessary. Suppress it and you become an active volcano.

The best outlets are the ones which work for YOU. Only you can discover that.

They are the ones which will leave you happily well spent. It need not be only one.

The sex drive is neither a necessary evil nor is it a burden. It is natural.
Find those outlets which best work in harmony with it. Go with the flow.

Anyway, who said that one has to be married or want children in order to engage in sex? Just choose carefully.
If you bring the value of another into it, you won’t be too wanting for more too soon.
Quality over quantity I say.

An awful lot of wisdom is contained within those words of yours Arc

Arc do you have high testosterone or something? I mean how can you relate to the topic at hand.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: