Can't escape The Heat Wave! Total Meltdown Ensues!

I can’t escape it, my computer shutoff obedient to Nature…You were right about Reality, we cannot escape Reality, reality molds us, binds us together, we have to obey Reality, not the other way around… determined by the midichlorians…

has your air con broke? - see, there is always as causal way to conquer causality.

Got a fan.
Dont got no stinkin air conditioners.

Yes you do:

Add ice, you can buy it 99¢ a bag.

Stylofoam coolers from dollar stores work better… fan forces cooled air out.

No excuses.

If you loose power, run your tub till the water goes cold, then fill it and submerge periodically.

Can’t, I’m afraid the wall will collapse and the tub will fall out from the floor. Haven’t bathed since last week, I am fearful for my life.

And no I’m not fat.

Another stinky tranny. My store in San Francisco (when I worked security) used to be hit up all the time by homeless trannies… first their appearance would hit you (what the Fuck is a seven foot tall black man doing dressed in fur and a skirt… what… what… oh, wait, he is a g
Tranny) and then the smell… then you notice the ooze and dirt from sleeping in the street, which is bizarre, cause there are showers down by the waterfront… but like, Trannies in SF don’t use no fucking public showers.

They would try to steal cause they had no money… but couldn’t, cause they stand out like a horrible sore thumb, absolutely no stealth, you couldn’t ignore looking at them if you wanted to. Never shall a Tranny ever pass sniper school, for the simple fact they will always fail the camoflauge and stealth movements course… cadre will always instantly spot them like damn fools wearing orange vests.

Just go build the swamp air conditioner I showed you. If you don’t have pipe, use a McDonald’s cup.

You can also use a rag or old clear sock, or a corner of a towel, and a bowl or pan, and wash yourself by hand using it.

One heated sauce pan has enough water for the whole body… just squirt some shampoo in it (not much) into it, enough to wash your body. Head first, privates last.

Quit being a bitch about this stuff.

You can also buy a washing machine for $50 to $80 bucks off Amazon.com… new, both washes and “spin dry” excessive water out… or you can go Mexican and get a washing plunger and do it.

That is 19.99

Or, this:

This so in washer is 58 dollars (gotta take the wet clothes out and put the spinner and them back in it afterwards)

Or this for 88 dollars

Both operate on standard US electricity, no need for a inverter. The dryer only spin dries, does not heat dry, so will be damp… many people just hang their clothes in doors.

Stop being a retarded tranny and try to be a smart one instead. You have air conditioning, just choose not to build it. You can take rag showers. You can wash your stinking clothes with a twenty dollar plunger, or by hand even.

“Oh… I can’t afford to wipe my ass” STFU!

Money isn’t the main bar to success, but the willingness to search out new options. Gotta do your research and think. Most things can be accomplished on the cheap (not all, just most) if you ponder it for a while.

Im not like those other trannies. First of all, I hate people who wear fur, so I would not associate myself with such scum of the earth.
Just because I am a tranny doesn’t mean I like or get along with other trannies, many of them hate me, I hate them too.
Half of them I can’t relate to, half of them are just simple minded clubgoers who enjoy mindless activities and the mindless atmosphere of gaybars. Claims they had an “awakening” when they first went to a gay bar, they finally felt a social setting where they felt at home and people they could relate to…well you’ll get no such “awakening” from me thankyou.
Second, I don’t smell, because I force my mental powers to make my pheromones smell good no matter what. It’s a skill I was born with. Some people just don’t have it, got not mental powers, they wake up in the morning, brush their teeth, their breathe still smells like shit.
Third of all I was the best marksman in my class, and I also played Silent Scope and killed all the bosses, they had subsonic rounds, I was moving in a helicopter and I still managed to hit my targets thankyou very much.

Turd those aren’t for actually washing close. You use them to make hash.

why did you complain so when I once suggested you were gay? is there a need to hide, or are you hiding from yourself or something?

I’m quite sure this is the case, still no excuse not to wash yourself or keep cool. If you got a spinning fan and $5 you got air conditioner.

Continue this course, you’ll be living on the 600 block of Jones Street in San Fransico with the other prostitute Trannies, sleeping on the street, taking it up the ass in the back of minivans for hamburger money. Police will find your unwashed body with veins slit both the wrong way, then the right way in Union Square in the morning, be dumped in a trash truck, and tossed into the bay, only to wash up on the shore of Treasure Island outside the projects where they keep poor straight black people, and little sea crabs will enter into your cold corpse and consume your flesh.

Is this what you want? Your on the trajectory for that. It happens to so many.

Hiding? Trixie ain’t no coward…Trixie vanquished ursa majors before…

I’m definitely not gay, I don’t hate gays or anything but the idea of me being gay I find particularly revolting…If I ever find myself sleeping with a dude, I need to be in fem mode, the idea of two masculines sleeping with each other is gross!

Maybe it is you who are gay, you seem fascinated with it so much.

Is this a rational fear? Baths don’t usually just fall through the floor.

They do when you pay rent cheap as I do.

i’m not gay and its no big deal anyway, just like to know approximately who I am speaking to - and without there being a need for deception.

It is a big deal, you are calling me a liar, and a queer.

Do you know what happened to people who called other’s liars, and queers, in the Wild West?

I’m over here eating a bucket of ice cream.

My father thought me a good way to fight heat. First, go to a bath where there is a sauna and maybe a hot tub, and immerse yourself in the heat. Then, you go to Starbucks, and get yourself hot tea. Drink that, after the bath, then go out. You will feel cool like a cucumber. Guaranteed. Old Chinese cure for heat exhaustion.

Are you a Chinese?

Don’t even get me started on ice cream jokes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51bnZ_o8vgc[/youtube]