Can't escape The Heat Wave! Total Meltdown Ensues!

I’m quite sure this is the case, still no excuse not to wash yourself or keep cool. If you got a spinning fan and $5 you got air conditioner.

Continue this course, you’ll be living on the 600 block of Jones Street in San Fransico with the other prostitute Trannies, sleeping on the street, taking it up the ass in the back of minivans for hamburger money. Police will find your unwashed body with veins slit both the wrong way, then the right way in Union Square in the morning, be dumped in a trash truck, and tossed into the bay, only to wash up on the shore of Treasure Island outside the projects where they keep poor straight black people, and little sea crabs will enter into your cold corpse and consume your flesh.

Is this what you want? Your on the trajectory for that. It happens to so many.

Hiding? Trixie ain’t no coward…Trixie vanquished ursa majors before…

I’m definitely not gay, I don’t hate gays or anything but the idea of me being gay I find particularly revolting…If I ever find myself sleeping with a dude, I need to be in fem mode, the idea of two masculines sleeping with each other is gross!

Maybe it is you who are gay, you seem fascinated with it so much.

Is this a rational fear? Baths don’t usually just fall through the floor.

They do when you pay rent cheap as I do.

i’m not gay and its no big deal anyway, just like to know approximately who I am speaking to - and without there being a need for deception.

It is a big deal, you are calling me a liar, and a queer.

Do you know what happened to people who called other’s liars, and queers, in the Wild West?

I’m over here eating a bucket of ice cream.

My father thought me a good way to fight heat. First, go to a bath where there is a sauna and maybe a hot tub, and immerse yourself in the heat. Then, you go to Starbucks, and get yourself hot tea. Drink that, after the bath, then go out. You will feel cool like a cucumber. Guaranteed. Old Chinese cure for heat exhaustion.

Are you a Chinese?

Don’t even get me started on ice cream jokes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51bnZ_o8vgc[/youtube]

Dangran.

Can we make fun of you for having squinty eyes and a queue, and eating weird shit and pronouncing everything wrong, resurrecting passe 19th century Manchu stereotypes?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

I’d rather you didn’t , but if you must, go ahead, and I promise you will not be held in contempt.

After all who doesen’t pine for the old Charlie Chan mysteries? When ivory was still real teakwood and
opium dens, havens from being shanghaied.

Not point to doing it if your going to be a good sport about it. It is like attacking Pandora for her feminism, it is something only fun to do if she is a intolerant iconoclast in response about it.

Think she has me on ignore now actually. Was all a joke, and I will do it again if she ever gives me the chance to.

Maybe I’m being a spoiled sport, and I am kind of sorry for that, like deflating a ballon filled with something you mentioned earlier. See, I try to read you loud and clear.

But how is this for a little cool off: Allegations that China is shipping corned beef to Africa made of human flesh, are being denied, but the proof of modern commercial procedures are all but overwhelming. There are utube videos attesting to such allegations.

So, really, nothing should be surprising in new age trade. I’d rather, the stereotypical old time deals through handshakes, where you get what you see.

Wait, are you of merely of Chinese descent, living outside of China, or inside China?

We never got actual Chinese on this website.

No, wait, you said YouTube, Chinese can’t watch YouTube, cause the whole country got grounded for doing something bad.

You are right. I live outside of China. My descendants are actually Mongolian/Hunn, way back when Mongolia was part of China. I am not of pure Chinese blood, but mostly that, because there was intermarriage between various tribes. Now I live in t
he U.S., and my background is receeding, because my parents brought me here, when very young. I do not speak the language, hence, consider myself an American.

I got the article off U Tube, and I was very upset by it, however, I realize the depth of cultural differences between the Orient and the Ocvident to be profound.

I have been through Asia, but never really saw anything like that, although unusual palattes such as dogs are often consumed. But the U tube and additional sources convinced me that in fact, things like this go on.

What was the bad thing they did in China, so they can not watch Utube?

The bad thing they did? They started to enjoy something the CPC couldn’t control. Very bad.

Chinese philosophy isn’t too dissimilar from Greek and Roman. I usually fund parallels. You’ve ever wondered why the Tibetans and Mayahana Buddhism gets along with the Catholics so well? Both are descended from Greek Philosophy.

I take pretty heavily from Chinese history and philosophy. Most Americans only accept one, or the other. Very rare to find one who moves seamlessly between east and west without issue.