Do atoms want nations to exist?

Do atoms want? If they do, does this ability perhaps extend to nations?

No to the first, yes to the second.

Three or more

Or

Do they exercise human consciousness?
Are they capable of self-awareness?

I think that atoms would have to be either consciousness itself or the user of consciousness - I could be wrong though.

You quite likely are wrong.

2op

information conflates, so no.

when

Information doesn’t conflate, reasoning conflates information.

aboywithawholeinhishead.info … g.html?m=1

Moved to Sandbox. No thesis, no exposition; user was warned for this before, another warning.

I wasn’t actually saying that I think that atoms exercise human consciousness albeit I suppose that for those who believe in an afterlife wouldn’t that necessarily have to be the case ~~ for them (people) ~~ they would ultimately have to believe that atoms survive after death? N? I don’t know.
What is it that survives after death?
If the reality is that humans have souls, Is a soul composed of atoms or just the body?

I don’t know much about atoms but i daresay that they also swirl around the brain. lol Maybe I’m wrong.
But I don’t intuit that atoms are part of a living organism’s consciousness…I mean, they do not give rise to consciousness - they do no cognitive thinking or feeling, et cetera.

Atoms swirl within trees but trees themselves are not conscious, at least not as human beings or animals are.
They might appear to be as a result of the sense of presence which they seem to exude while sitting in front of one (if you love trees) but that is the inner person’s own presence resonating to the tree. There is something in each and every human being which resonates to something outside its self toward the universe and nature.

Do atoms influence us the way in which brain chemistry and personal history do?

I don’t know if atoms “want” (if I understand what you mean by that), but I think they do experience something, and whatever that is, it motivates their behavior (swinging their electrons around themselves, I guess). Does this apply to nations? Well, if it applies to atoms, it would apply to anything, wouldn’t it?

Atoms do survive after death as a dead body is composed of matter

The concern is the root of causality. Atoms determine reality, and because nations are reality, there has to be some link between the two. If nations aren’t intended, but intention is reality, is there a discrepancy? If the truth is that intention and unintention can co-exist, is there nevertheless still discrepancy because of there being mutual dependency?

What do you mean “mutual dependency”?

I believe everything has consciousness, that it feels something. But I don’t know if this means everything intends.

I mean the unintended needing the intended and vice versa. I don’t believe everything can intend (a sofa can’t intend - or can it?), but resolution requires that if there’s an intender (God), their intention isn’t dependent on something opposed to the meaning of the intention.
If atoms are unable to want, but want exists, and nations are opposed to the ability of want, how is it logical that the reason of nations is simultaneously pro-nations and anti-nations?

You mean the intention to have nations is “pro-nation”? Are you speculating on whether God intended for nations to evolve?

And what’s “anti-nation” in all this?

You mean the intention to have nations is “pro-nation”? Are you speculating on whether God intended for nations to evolve?

And what’s “anti-nation” in all this?
[/quote]
I’m saying that it must be illogical, supposing atoms don’t want nations yet mean realities that mean nations, if those meant realities are themselves able to not want nations?

No.