Parapsychology and Varying Energy Phenomena

For relaying personal accounts of alternative energy forms, the entities powered by them, and the psychic potentials surrounding witnessed phenomena.

I’ve witnessed a shadow man (hatted as well) cross my bedroom before I laid down but felt nothing emanating from it or drawn from my environment into this form. This event was and still is puzzling.

Dan~

I agree in a metaphysical body; mine is my soul/consciousness body residing in my flesh body, but I already covered this territory in my past posts here.

What do you mean by ancient humans exactly, the egyptians? Or perhaps other life forms(not of human origin) that use human forms for richer experiences. Also, you mind explaining Recovery some more? “The dead have their own technologies” is very interesting and I’m curious to know about this.

That shadow man seemed like an empty copy of an entity, a mere projection without the capacity to interact and I wouldn’t automatically assume it as of human origin. It puzzled me on many levels.

Ancient humans in this case was the historic and the pre historic.

A large amount of lives which remained in some way, could form teams and social orders.
They could fabricate something like a body, using their abilities and resources.
If it was worth anything,
I had a dream about some ascended dinosaurs and for them making fabricated bodies was
something they seemed to do a lot and were very good at it. They looked ‘alien’ but that
may not mean they are foreign.

near-death.com/
^This used to be one of my favorite websites.

Any other questions or ideas here?

Dan~,

Oh, I edited above and inquired more.

When you concentrate on energies, where is your focus? Is it directed inwards, outwards, both? What are you able to glean? Auras? Presence of being physically affected, like a pulse, stream, wave, pressure?

I focus on the inside of my mind beaming outwards into the world.
My inner mind is like a telescope, pointed outward.

I look for forms. Any formation. Usually.

What evidence does there exist for a soul or metaphysical reality exactly?

HHH,

With all the research you do online, you can’t find any scientific investigations that provide any evidence anywhere on the web?

Dan,

How do the energy forms reveal themselves to you; is it all visual within our color spectrum? How are you affected by these energies?

I feel energies physically and spiritually. Also act as a signal receiver of auditory words, mental imagery, and electrical disruptions. What I noticed from the psychic that approached me was that she only knew the past and present situations regarding me, nothing about my future. Information that I receive refers to the future as well as directs the present happenings and brings them into the future, which I call being on my path. Path driven experiences are of my choosing in that I am open and expectant of them, but everything else bizarre just happens to me/around me.

Just a thought: Were you wearing a hat when this event took place? If you were, I think I may have an explanation for what you saw.

I mainly get visual and audio.
The affect is upon my senses.
But I don’t have a big physical affect.

MM, proof that human consciousness directly affects the physical world around us:

noosphere.princeton.edu

"Coherent consciousness creates order in the world
Subtle interactions link us with each other and the Earth

When human consciousness becomes coherent, the behavior of random systems may change. Random number generators (RNGs) based on quantum tunneling produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. We calculate one in a trillion odds that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.

The Global Consciousness Project is an international, multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists and engineers. We collect data continuously from a global network of physical random number generators located in up to 70 host sites around the world at any given time. The data are transmitted to a central archive which now contains more than 15 years of random data in parallel sequences of synchronized 200-bit trials generated every second.

Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We hypothesize that there will be structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events that engage our minds and hearts."

That ^ effectively destroys skeptics, they don’t stand a chance.

HHH,

Wyld offered a link regarding global consciousness which I hope you accept as existent within the context of yourself as an individual being possessing consciousness.

This place is chalked-full of scientific investigations in both book and journal forms regarding metaphysical events.

http://www.rhine.org/

You’re positing the existence of something therefore the burden of proof lies on you.

Collective consciousness is morphed and transformed by authoritarian control with only anomalous exceptions occasionally.

Points to previous post.

HHH,

Pointing means what? You enjoy reading. Why don’t you do some more reading here: http://www.rhine.org/then you can point me to what you read, so I can do the same.

Also, chaotic randomness is a pill that is easier to swallow than the pill of the God you regard with contempt, yes?

How can they have there own eternities, and we have our own eternities?
We are all just the same one person.

I got your PM by the way, can’t respond mods disabled my PM ability.

Joker, what I see is this.
Everyone seems to have the same mood as me.
I am basically the overlord of emotion, when I’m lethargic, everyone else starts to be.
Whether or not my brain is the cause, or merely my brain is hit first on the list of government mind rays, is the question.

Think of it like the show called “The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”
She is a lesbian who molests the other students there, and is interested in extra terrestrial things. When she is depressed, it changes the weather, so all the students have to bend over backwards to make her happy, or else the world will end.
If I do not find happiness soon, I fear the Earth, and your planet, will perish.

UP,

Other than pics of baby animals, what brings you happy relief? Did :eusa-violin: help?

The world is fundamentally mysterious; how so? Examples?

Dan,

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php

Ever visited this site?