Mallets

Satyr is a fly, and not one of those hip philosophical gadflies, he is a land on your mashed potatoes, crawl around it and puke kinda fly… and finds that candy bar you forgot about and makes babies in it, and they all fly around your house and into your mouth, nose and ears when asleep.

This doesn’t make any sense to you now, you think I’m full of shit and am bullshitting you… just remember this and stick around. You’ll be surprised at how accurate of a description it is.

What is the nutritional value?

I look forward to meeting Satyr (I don’t think he will bother me).

Moved to Sandbox. Just a question, and no response from OP.

I think his OP is a response to “how” his posts (fly) get squashed by others (hammer) on ILP (where) and thus he won’t be back (what).

Fear of morphologically metamorphosing into some Other parapsychology, now that the fly has been squatted (see post above) is what happened. So, whoever sees the light must be the fly then? Which dimension, if not direction (for you) did the fly go in (or perhaps toward)? Mallets are made out of wood (trees). If the malletness that just occurred were to happen in a forest, and no outsider was around, then something is beyond us, just then, chaotically governing the anarchy and absurdity of someone squashing the compass of… none other than… a folly here, as I’m leading up to… (you may have already guessed it) It’s a certain allegory.

Well, I for one would like to see you stick around.

I would like to know what your name means.

It is stupid minded or drama queen, or fiery catamite?

To be fair, when one comes across a post as incoherent as this, one could hardly be blamed for wanting to hit it with a mallet.

In only incoherent if you don’t understand it.

But you can only understand it if it’s coherent.

Get a room you two.

Only if it is one of the capsule hotels in Japan (I like to cuddle).

I believe you can get Joker to do that. Make sure to treat him to a cheeseburger at McDonald’s, one with a fireplace. They have those in Japan.

Sadly, you know someone in Japan has done just this.

Or a Big Mac with a jacuzzi.

I prefer the emo burgers.

I got a seriously disturbed image of the two of you with soggy Big Macs sitting too damn close in a hot tub.

Perhaps in Sweden.

I actually find some of the Filipino orders interesting, like the spaghetti. They had broccoli and steak for a while, Pizza.

You can never sit too close in a hot tub.

Piranhas in a hot tub

I eat piranhas for breakfast.