Can any post on ILP be replicated seven billion times?

Can anything that’s said on ILP be said by any homo sapien on Earth? Not just anyone living today, but anyone who’s ever existed?

All right, you’ve had your fun with all the other threads you’ve created. If you don’t stop now you’re going to overdo it.

More to the point, can any post on ILP be replicated 0.999 times? :wink:

Shouldn’t this be in the help section? Carleas is the only one who can say.

I’m afraid that the kind of help shellytrokan needs is beyond the scope of this forum.

No, I’m well versed in torture techniques, comes from reading up on history and warfare. You be surprised at all the thinks you can do with Icy Hot and Sponges.

You’re cruising for a warning… please post smarter if you can!

eh its probably already happened. too much to count

Come on Magsj, if stupid posting could get people banned then half the moderators wouldn’t be able to post anymore.

I can point to several of Sauwelios and Cezar’s old posts dumber than anything Shelly ever posted. I can provide commentary to explain just how stupid they are too. We can start getting each other banned by pointing out how stupid each of us are. It can become a arms race till everyone is permabanned, and the site shuts down.

Carleas doesn’t set the bar too high either, as far as examples, or you with your food fetishes, or Dan and his Magic, or Only Humean the logician not knowing what a ad him actually means… we got a very low glass ceiling, so can’t go up in intelligence, only down.

…the poster originally known as Mutcer. I am going to start moving your posts to Rant if you continue flooding the boards with threads in the same vein. (but not in OH’s forums) 8-[

I’ve lost too many brain cells to be able to post appropriately here: so that leaves the few billion others to say what I could have said. Say six billion. plus. :smiley:

What’s wrong with the question?