Control

The question of control bothers me, quite a bit

I generally feel well when I feel in control

However, sometimes too much control can be a detriment to a persons well being. If someone were to make me president tomorrow (with all responsibilities), I am not sure how I would weather it

So I think, how can I realistically give up control? (Non permanently?) Well, I suppose I can lay here in this bed and stop caring. Or I can sit in a chair perhaps. I’d rather not be a slave- to completely give it up could put oneself in a position to never get it back

Rarely I feel the urge to switch to a pompous prose, “Oh, how quickly giving up control brings me back to having control”.

This question does not seem to be reconciliatory in nature (other than, perhaps, Jesus in book of Revelations).

I suppose self-medication, breath control/yoga, or very simple things like “taking a walk” can come into play here

Perhaps someone else has alternative, useful means of addressing this question

I suppose I am after an objectification here, as much as a discipline

Why? Time I suppose

You ever think to indulge in childish fun and games??
I do not think we are meant to ever completely give up simple childhood fun yet we do. We forget the giggles and take on frowns. We stop risks and become responsible. We lose ear to ear grins and get ulcers. Etc etc etc.
Give up adult control to childish wonder, fun and laughter. Pick a kid game with a friend and play.

Eventually we get sick and/or old and lose all control and die (everything we thought we controlled revolts against us in that moment).