On other planets, has the 1970's yet to happen?

On other planets that are like Earth, the 1970’s have perhaps yet to happen: other 70’s and Watergate scandal’s may be different, but aspects would be the same - and still yet to take place.
The real irony, is that here on Earth of the Milky Way the 70’s has already been extensively documented, referenced, satired, researched, and yet many of the events and people in question have yet to be who they’re known as elsewhere.

In what way is it an irony?

Perhaps it isn’t an irony.

No… and yes.

Additional observation: potentially, this means that before the 70’s took place on “this” Earth, on another planet or on other planets there was this very thread, on either a site identical to this or similar to this.

In a parallel universe Trixie has wings made of leather / Joker is a Buddhist living in a monastery / Satyr is a Machine /
And Turd is a cloud of consciousness disseminating empathy everywhere he floats / And the year is not 1970 but 9017

I think the multiverse is perfectly logical; although here I’m just arguing that still in this universe, the same event or history can perhaps be replicated thousands of times, at both different and identical times.
Personally, the idea of the 1970’s being due to happen elsewhere makes me sad: it makes me feel that communication between planetary and solar systems is more than vital, in order that violence and wars don’t get replicated.

Are you confusing intuition for logic?

Even if you accept that it can, that does not mean it inevitably will be.

Would you deny the rest of the Universe the pleasure of experiencing the Osmonds?

Do you not have any real problems to worry about?

Would you deny the rest of the Universe the pleasure of experiencing the Osmonds?

Do you not have any real problems to worry about?
[/quote]
Reality is perspective. And intergalactic communication is a real concern - if it’s not, why does NASA exist? Feel free to tell them to stop what they’re doing.

OK, if you and NASA want to get yourselves into a state of anguish over possible strife occurring in other parts of the Universe, far be it from me to spoil your fun.

I distribute empathy as the Cloud of Unknowing.

This isn’t the same as not knowing where your information is in the cloud.

A Buddhist monk? WTF?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The idea of this is stupid.
As if the knowledge of other planets in war’s would stop the wars on this one…Wars have going on for thousands of years on this world, yet for some reason they never stop. Why?

I think that the UN should state everyone on Earth as being the Universe, and then the day life on Earth gets to communicate with alien civilisations, it’ll be able to declare this achievement - and hopefully inspire those alien civilisations to make each individual the Universe.

They did.

Because the important thing is that they call us the Universe, even if they take our rights and freedom’s away s’all good because they call us polite names afterwords.