Approaching the 7th gender

I am not what I am. And who can say that of them? I have exceeded my own bounds. I am not my own mind, at times I struggle to contain myself within my own self, i am not my own mind nor my own self. Do not confuse this for needless self-agrandizement, nor sily enlightenment speech 0 for I have exceeded both of those things.
Is not a man similar to a cat? is not a mathematician, not unlike a warrior? But I, feel, as though I am dissimilar to both a man and cat, man and warrior, I have exceeded and surpassed even my physical and evolutionary bounds, I have grapsed the potential to evolve into what I am not.
I am truly a being outside of my time, just as Sherlock Holmes was a man outside of his time, and yet Sherlock holmes was still but a man, in his time! Infested with meaningless and grim things. I am not a man, I am a creature beyond the bounds of even gender! Do not mistake this for the third or the fourht gennder, for I am the seventh, I am not gender at all! We all know what masculinity and feminity is. The third gender is a mix of masculinity and feminity, and the fourth, is the absense of gender. I am something different entirely, a being not of this world, neither animal nor man nor beast.
I have reached the heights of immortality, for I no longer dwell in even the immortal realms! And I refuse to die. For I have seen true beauty, and am awed! I can further say, that I am the beauty, propelled to beautiful heights! I have seen other dimensions, alternative timelines, I have seen alternate episodes of Star Wars Episode 3, even more beautiful than an man could conspire to imagine or create! I have seen all there is to see, and have escaped the bounds of life! i am no longer even my own body or mind, but something else entirely. I have seen shopping malls, vistas, areas of deep and beautiful lushness, alien and mutated monstrocities which are surreal marvels to the eye, and sexual curiosity’s more bizzare than even the latest hentai! I haav seen hotels and places of comfort, full of nobility and grace, aristocrating and aesthetic beauty and purity! I dream of archetcture so magnificent that Wotan would sob with praise, archetecture so glorious and halls of science and arcades that would make any man cry and any woman faint! I dream of Trixie, I dream of Anthony Hopkins more than Satyr, I am more noble than even Magnus, I dream of Joker more than Joker! And these are wonderful things, and I don’t spill the blood on the curtains! I am truly refined and cultured, but I am beyond even that! I do not hold ill of anyone, and I hold no bitterness for being banned of KT, in fact I think of Satyr with kindness. To those whom I truly despise and hold grudge are very few.
My theory of the daemons, helps you understand reincarnative immortality. There are daemons which makes the character traits of all the beings around us. Personalities are never truly lost, because their are only 16 or so core daemons, (also known as “tropes” in movie circles.) Genius is a form of the higher daemon but I have exceeded even that. I have explored each and every daemon, and have surpassed their bounds. I am the 7th being, in movie circles this is usually represented as the 7th Toa, or Light Being, which is unlike the 6, and it has the combination of all traits of the 6 yet is beyond. When we look at the creaturees among us, we see animals doing their bidding, animal behaviors, even mathematicians are still simply machines running through their human constraints…Einstein looked into the heavens and saw beauty - very cute animal, he was simply an animal who did not know any better, he was simply within his lowly bounds, operating within his constraints, because I have seen true beauty, I see no beauty in the lowly cosmos, for I have mastered and exceeded even the Dream Realm. Truly I am beyond this planet, and it’s petty debacle, truly I am a creature of purity and nobility, for I care about the animals, and propose a rule, not meat more than once a week…160,000 human creatures die a day, and that meat should not go to waste…we need more Love and beauty in this world. I do not see modernity as a total foe, for great beauty has come from it, yet, I would say that some of it, is a foe. But with love and beauty in your hearts, we shall blaze into glory…but only true love and beauty not of those of the false moderns around us. Who can say among us, that they have lived a more beautiful life than mine, who can say that they have sailed the seven seas and crossed the edge of the earth, for I have truly sailed the Seven seas and sailed even beyond the edge of the Earth, even beyond my own mind!

You’re certainly not ordinary, I’ll grant you that.

Until you find no one worthy of being despised and no one deserving of your grudge, you have not arrived. Enemies draw you down to their level of being.

I see them as simple machines, machines which are uncooperative to the greater good.
Is it not natural to be angry at a malfunctioning computer which causes you pain?

Hmm, I’m utterly speechless with nothing to say. How does one respond to such a post?

I have to disagree with you there. Some of the most angry moments I’ve experienced have been caused by malfunctioning computers and I don’t think I would have lost my temper so often if it weren’t natural.

You misunderstand.
That was exactly my point precisely, both of us are on the same page right now.

No it is not natural for me to be angry at a malfunctioning computer which causes me pain

Now anger is for me the most negative emotion of all and I want nothing to do with it ever again

I dream of Joker more than Joker?

Yes.

Why is anger negative for you?

Anger is too often misplaced. We get angry with things when the real problem is that we are angry with ourselves or somebody else.

I’d say it’s a mix of all three.

Maybe so. Mother used to exclaim, “Oh the perversity of inanimate objects!” And, of course, the inanimate objects could care less. So, I’d say take your anger out on those who could benefit from it.

Can’t I will get in trouble. We live in a stupid society full of rules and regs, the natural karmic laws of balance are not permitted to bloom into beautiful fruition.

Hey, gotta love the New Age spiel of beautiful people… :wink: