2nd Amendment!!

You have the right to bear arms …

Which means you have the right to possess them (you have to have them to bear them )

What does this mean?? Every us citizen is entitled by law to have two nuclear weapons each!!

Just comments from hearing some stuff on infowars !!!

We don’t have this issue in the UK, ergo much less gun crime… we have knife crime instead, which incurs a harsher sentence than gun crime now.

Ever seen a knife amnesty at a tube station? I have… it’s a shocker :open_mouth: how the hell do they hide such big weapons? and I’m talking about weapons here :laughing:

Well magsj…

As long as we have knife crime, we won’t have spoon crime!

:laughing:

Knife possession sentences here are HARSH! perps getting up to life, so they’ll be using that spoon to eat their sticky toffee pudding while banged up, but they won’t be getting banged… if you know what I mean :wink:

We got the idea from Cromwell. US preserved a very British idea that has decayed across the rest of the British Empire.

It is similar to how early Buddhist texts are often closer to the meanings of ideas expressed in the Vedas, than later Vedanta formulations… Buddhists were earlier and preserved many of the ideas better.

It is only temporary though… just as Magsj notes the obscene weapons see sees, how will things become as 3D printing becomes more popular across Europe, and gun access can become more universal and secretive? At that point, there be no point for crying for a return to firewarm usuage, but rather, the reality of firearms everywhere. I’m more concerned for Europe than the US… we have a lot of antibodies, you could call it, in dealing with widespread firearm ownership. A lot of Europe, it will cone as a absolute shock when they realize they can’t avoid gun violence anymore by cleverly banning guns and fucking over their subjects with obscene laws anymore. What, are they going to ban 3-D Printers? A printer can print a replacement printer, and the US certainly won’t follow suit. Ban formulas for fueling bullets? Doubt it, you can get the ingredients in supermarkets. They are fast approaching the point of no return, may of in fact already of passed it. It isn’t any longer a argument for or against guns, but how to create a responsible society with readily available weapons.

And no, it is illegal to own nukes in the US. Only exception would be a nuclear rifle, but they were always very closely guarded, and certainly never put up for surplus sale after decommissioning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=khyZI3RK2lE

I am not pro-militia, but am pro-constitution, and understand why the founding fathers wanted a 2nd amendment for militias. If you remember during the Oregon Wildlife Center Standoff I was staunchly opposed to them. I had to recently point out to Faust militias can and do own tanks and armored vehicles, and many security companies sport a variety of uparmored vehicles, and we do have private military contract companies. Only time I’ve heard any talk about owning nuclear weapons, it was as the exception to the rule a militia should be allowed to own any weapon it chooses, none I know of like the idea of private nuclear ownership.

I’m not too threatened by these militias either, they wouldn’t get more than a skirmish in before the military airwings would rip them to shreads. They honestly are a joke… highly effective is the US military was to suddenly vanish overnight, but a joke otherwise.

You’re wrong turd…

Those are unconstitutional laws…

Everyone can own a nuke!!!

When was the last time any one here got life without parole for that ? The only permanent lifers we have are either multiple
rapists or murderers. And so giving a life sentence without parole simply for possession of a knife is entirely disproportionate

I did say ‘up to life’ and ‘depending on past criminal activity’ - I live in a nice part of London Town, but we still get a couple of (mostly fatal) stabbings a week… mainly the dirt poor hood rats getting even with the more studious types over some mundane beef or other.

Perhaps you should start importing higher quality beef then?