ILP Techno-crat Philosopher

The ILP techno-crat(<–p)philosopher are like the various religions/sciences. Truth is tough to come by. Impossible really.

So, for me, You are a sampler platter from some chain restaurant where it’s all overly processed, over-priced, and harmful if consumed much and often.

Add more later or not.

Can I be Taco John’s?

tacojohns.com/menu/

I always wanted to be a burrito. I’m all warm and squishy on the inside, and tightly wrapped, and if you try to eat me, I will give you the shits.

:handgestures-thumbup: Plug for TACO JOHN’S. All hail their burrito.

All ads, links to worthless info., pics, techno talk welcome here among the elite, techno-crat philosophers.

Why not have it be “taco juan’s”. “Taco John’s” is racist.

:handgestures-thumbup: Taco Juan’s. :handgestures-thumbdown: Taco John’s. Burrito boy John must relocate to be inclusive of the real burrito deal Juan.

The ILP Techno-crat Philosopher is elite in too many ways to mention them all. Philosophers of this esteemed caliber are…

1. Repetitive
  2. Arrogantly repetitive
  3. Boys
  4. Multiple sock-puppeteers, almost like Imagineers, but not as cool.
  5. Disciples of Lucifer

Which one am I?

Mr. JuanowIdon’treallyknow,

What your asking implies more fully that you could be any one or possibly all of them at once? I’m begininning to like playing in this arena rather than just observing.

UPDATED:

The ILP techno-crat(<–p)philosophers are like the various religions/sciences. Truth is tough to come by. Impossible really.

The ILP Techno-crat Philosopher is elite in too many ways to mention them all. Philosophers of this esteemed caliber are…

1. Repetitive
  2. Arrogantly repetitive
  3. Boys
  4. Multiple sock-puppeteers, almost like Imagineers, but not as cool.
  5. Disciples of Lucifer
  6. Found in stodgy, retirement communities :mrgreen:

I know a Mexican named John. You’re Waycciss!

Waycis. Hmm, I think that’s a meme that will catch on. Thankyou.

It’s already out there.