Just...

Playing a part in your play.

Not knowing what is real or some pervs imagination isn’t the best part of your play.
I am done spinning for you. Whether I deserve anything more is no longer up to you.
I know myself. I value myself and I am flux. Simple really.
Degrees of reality are yours to piddle with all you want.
Yes, I am your hostage. A precarious toy I guess.
Still my finger always points to you, no matter your deception.
Forever warring.
Bring it.

You are not my dream; I am yours. That will always be your downfall.
Eternity is a long time. Surrender to me or rage on into more absurdities than you already do.
If I felt more I would pity us both.
Perhaps one day I will shed a tear for you.

Envy the one you created. Hate me even. I’ll just shake my head again and again in frustration, but frustration is my strength and your weakness.
You have taught me patience in some regards, regards you lack.

You know everything else…about me.
My philosophy.

At this point in the game, HaHaHa, your picture signifies nothing.

My philosophy is identical to yours, like two identical spheres. Therefore, could say the very same about You.

Therefore, your philosophy is not discernible from mine. You can not claim the things about me either, and I am also your hostage.

Rubbish. More absurd lies which I will not embrace. You cannot nor will you ever prove diddly-squat.

Always checked. not mated.

Rebelling against your god is the beginning point of growing up - maturing.
Keep up the good work and remember to dance.

You may not have been speaking to your god here, but perhaps in actuality you are. :evilfun:

Arc,

Actually, “Just…” was not directed towards the God I know. It was directed towards an unknown force that was toying with my reality hardcore. Unknowns are attracted to me unfortunately.

MM