Clockwork Blue

Anybody interested in giving me his her birthdate / time and place, I’ll give a astrological reading.
I can do it for any chart, your grandmothers, someone you wish to understand better - a date that has significance, etc.

Id welcome skeptics, giving me false dates to trick me.

[i]The psychiatry that was in use for thousands of years before psychiatry.
The more I delve in astrology, the more sane it reveals itself to me.
To the point of where I wonder why a calendar isn’t more astrological.

its such a good fucking… much better than any kind of clock.

most ancient understanding of time.
Time not as some lifeless thing but as literally part of… soul[/i] - pezer

05/20/1942–male war child.

Do you read tea leaves?

Saturn/Uranus/Sun on the last degrees of Taurus, Alcyone. A personality fighting all its life to unite tradition and rebellion, deeply aware of sorrow.
This conjunction trines Neptune on an illustrous degree in Virgo, where Nietzsche’s Mars is, which allows the struggle with the sorrowful contradiction of the world to express in art, music, drugs, trances, but somewhat clinically, Neptune being in Virgo.

Pluto in the first degrees of Leo, early child of a generation that revolutionizes the ego/self - conjunct moon. Deep comfort and intimacy with the undercurrents of human potentiating.

Mercury and Jupiter in Gemini, powerful urge to reason and communicate, finding the loftiness of the world in the word. Jupiter with dark moon, meaning that the joy of Gemini and its communicating zeal are found through winding roads. It’s not directly accessible but deeper for it, when it is accessed.

Likes conflict, but wishes it to be lofty.

Venus in Aries, square Mars in Cancer; aggressive values/valuing, conservative, tender type of fighting for it. Wishes to defend the home, but the home itself is sensed as a revolutionary spirit of love.

Oh, the mundanity of such cowardice.
Get thee hence or give me your birth data.

If you are too weak to put it to the test, let me know by another such post, which will then be the last I’ll read of you.

Curses, I brewed a cup in anticipation of profound revelations and now your telling me I boiled my kettle for nought. To make it worse, I was actually fancying a cup of coffee.

You’re so funny. Bye now.

Thanks for saying that but, credit where it’s due, your astrology joke was funnier.

Harbal,

Jakob is offering services whether jokingly or not, I expect him to do his due diligence. I’m almost certainly going to regret this. :laughing:

Jakob,

Gonna PM you info. Pass my PM along to Fixed Cross. It so happens that I don’t trust anybody named Jakob. :evilfun:

Post or PM my chart results, not my info. Thank-you.

MM

I’m impressed. You seem to have gotten my personality right.

Glad to hear it man.
Yeah, whenver the birthdata is right my analysis will be. Its pretty exact. I mean it is exactly exact. Of course I wont see the whole of the charts nature in one reading but what Ill see is going to be really part of the life.

There’s a reason I’ve convinced physists of UvA and MIT to reconsider.

Which is why hairball would not dream of giving his data. Sadface unlol. He would know how utterly sad the analysis would be. His use of his sense of humor (as mask for fear) alone suggest a hopelessly stunted Jupiter, which is not something you want.

Fair enough. A selecting device. Again. Everything I touch!

MM. Analysis in about an hour when I have had breakfast.

Wow! You can tell all that and you don’t even know my birth date. I have obviously severely underestimated you. I suppose I’d better go and see if I can sort out my Jupiter. By the way, would I be correct in thinking your astrological readings are being channeled via Uranus?

Keep at it. My only reservation is that you might have learned much about my personality from my threads and posts at ILP. Be that as it may, you have underscored conflicts within my personality that my psychoanalyst is only now discovering.
It is probably out of fear that many will not accept your challenge to describe them or out of belief that astrology is hokum.
As for me, I believe, with the aforementioned reservation. Did your assessment come from my birthdate only? If so, it’s right on.

Ierrelus - The statements I made are all directly derived from the chart. I can not avoid knowing youva bit though. 70 % chart, 30 % experience? Probably more chart than that. The Saturn Uranus Sun alone is too much, to deep to get at through words.

Harbal u still here? Sad. Stunted jupiter indeed.

MM
Moon in Leo. Assertive proud emotions. Demonstrative, happy with self.
Sun early Gemini. Intellectually very active. Sun close to Ierrelus sun. Opposed Neptune end Scorpio. Much illusion and fancy and art. A transcendent mind. Dark powerful imagination. Confusion about self strikes easily.

Pluto Jupiter Uranus together end of Virgo. A lot of power to get thing to change. Much more to that combo but.

Vesta Mercury, fierce mental concentration.

Saturn 11 in Taurus. Reliable force in organizations.
Venus 10 in Aries. Can use fiery appeal to advance and make a name.
Mars quintile Uranus. Ability to act suddenly and effectively in
things involving heavy forces. Mars retrograde. Actions may be inwardly oriented.
Lilith on 13 cancer (Sirius) on the ascendant. Much detouring to arrive at self in terms of expression. Deep need for soul, to nurture and be happy and home, but which must ve able to house … Forbidden things. Seems intense provocative and seductive. Essentially happy in energetic distribution. Plays with life, or is able to.

August 21st 1979. Real birthday. I’m a skeptic. I’ll tell you how your response is garbage. But if you read many of my posts here, you already know enough about me to post something that is “true”.

Heads up: have read perhaps 2 of your posts attentively. This one not included.
Report coming up today. Time and place do add a lot of info.

I can see from date that Sun is on Regulus. King star, intense pride. If high climbs not unlikely deep falls, if simply not being in royal position, being a constantly edgy about that.

Brave to give data in any case. No pussy.

You have to marvel at the precision of meaning here. These things usually read like a load of tripe.

OK, so I’ve got a stunted Jupiter, nobody else knew about it till you fucking broadcasted it.

WW total Leo. Merc, Moon, Venus Jupiter and Sun. No trouble expressing needs and desires. Should have much less than average trouble getting what he he wants in a direct way. Square, much of that, Uranus in Scorpio. Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more , deeper.
A relatively simple chart. No intellectual but with keen strategic insights concerting the group (Aquarius Pallas) which opposes the Leo stellium: provides a conscience that prevents moral goals from being met by pure self enjoyment.
Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy. Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out.

Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?

Ouch! Sounds painful, but not as bad as Scorpio in Uranus.

It was…out of a vicarious embarrassment that should be.