Clockwork Blue

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat May 21, 2016 2:32 am

The full moon on the cusp of sagittarius reminds me, happy birthday Vigor.
Before the Light - No Country for Shrinks

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri May 27, 2016 9:13 pm

It occurs to me that the wave of musician deaths occurs under the mutable cross around Neptune in Pisces.
As soon as Neptune entered this sign given to its rulership since its discovery, spring 2010, a radical change in music followed. Every single song that came out was sounding melodic.

Now, Jupiter has been hovering against it in Virgo, at the same time as Saturn is in mid-Sagittarius.

I was just wondering just now, thinking about the drummer of Megadeath, what could be the astrological cause, as there should be one, I think as an astrologer. So there it was, staring in my face.

Offer to Neptune ye music lovers.
Or Saturn will reap.

Perhaps it is simply out of abundance that so many stars fall from the sky. Or a divine censorship that controls the star-ladenness of this earthly pit... of all traits jealousy is the most perniciously 'divine'...
Before the Light - No Country for Shrinks

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Arg Fixed Cross man. Can I first get breakfast?

He syas this, let me play the tape.

&

What bothers me most about non-astrologers, especially when they are astrophysicists, is that they refuse astrology purely on the ground of not wanting the world to be as badass as it is. They dont want their mind to be as puny as it stands in relation to the magnitude of order that is implied by astrology.

If one does not observe the geocentric relations of the orbits, then one misses vast geometrical clues as to the way the solar system came about. But through the primacy of valuing over mass, it has been made abundantly clear that relations between plants in orbit around a star can not be anything but entirely interrelated on all significant levels. Not just on a magnetic level but rather on the level of Quality itself.

The world is simply far too good for what goes for "life" or "consciousness" these days.

&

Some election facts:

Jupiter on Trumps Jupiter
Trumps progressed moon exactrly on midheaven
Trumps progressed mars conjunct progressed Jupiter

Kentucky was the first state to be called, it went for Trump obviously -
I figured - it must have some Jupiter link to Trump.
turns out, its natal sun is Gemini like Pence and Trumps sun
and it s Jupiter is indeed in Libra, where it is now, and where it is in Trumps chart.
Trump and Kentucky further also both have Neptune in Libra.
Neptune Libra, I call it the French aspect.

Odds of all this adding up without false notes are virtually zero. The progressed moon alone, it is in the essential place for career triumph, the Midheaven, the beginning of the Xth house of career. The progressed moon makes its way through this every 30 years. It passed Trumps Midheaven the past week. That is a one out of 1500 chance. It was the first thing I looked at.

Clintons progressed chart is equally accurate, but the progressed mopon has just passed her progressed Neptune, meaning deception and illusion, and her progressed Sun is conjunct progressed Lilith and Mercury - the powers of self, feminine secrets and the quick mind/theft/opinion/magic (Mercury) all conjunct. All personal. "She deserved it" said those close to her. She simply radiated a commanding entitlement. Nothing pointing to a lofty purpose, everything to a singular concentration of power focused in a veritable portal.

Prince died during a comparable once a lifetime triple conjunction of the progressed chart. In his case Sun Pallas Uranus, where Pallas and Uranus both count as lenses amounting in genius. Pallas especially lofty. Perhaps the loftiest of all bodies. Size doesnt seem to matter in the least. It is primarily a clockwork, an arrangement, something that fell into place as the ultimate consequence of possibility itself.

&

Some Trumps natal chart observations

Mars 28 Leo, ascendant 1 Virgo, in between them by an orb of 1 degree, Regulus. Since time immemorial up until Bill Gates natal chart this has been evident as a kingmaker star. Because the tropical zodiac shifts respectively to the sidereal one the star has moved into 1 Virgo recently, onto Trumps ascendant.

A Trump presidency is a culmination of potential stretching out across the prosperous 10th and 1tth houses, whereas a Clinton presidency would instantly have evaporated as a power. There was nothing for her behind the door of the election - apparently the fact that this meant nothing for us as well, did play a part. Democracy has finally been witnessed in action, suddenly unblinded by the approaching light of its own death.

&

Oh yeah all this testing of backbone happened, as astrologers predicted 30 years ago, as Pluto came opposed to the US birth sun for the first time in the nations history.

As it entered the sign of that opposition, Capricorn, Obama was elected and the financial crisis broke out. Capricorn is the sign pertaininhg to corporate business, Cancer, its opposite, to Home. VO and Before the Light came to be as Pluto crossed my own midheaven at 7 Capricorn.

&

Gravity is subtle local derivative of the sort of value transaction constants offered as the motions of the planets with respect to one another with respect to their star with respect to its galactic center, with respect to what lies beyond into the vast ordering fractal Omega.

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby Magnus Anderson » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Jakob wrote:M - that made me laugh out loud. That's what im talking out.
That is Pluto moon opposed for ya.

Other aspect I remember from the glance is Saturn trine Neptune, which gives a very determined imagination. Can realize fantasies, but it takes time.

Must also have Saturn square Uranus. Conservative andcradical tendencies intertwine. Would be confused about being conservative or rebellious. Almost compossible to find place or direction politically. Yet crushing, grinding power in the houses involved.

Yes, she's a writer.
You're probably right on politics too.

Anything else?
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Previous

Return to The Sandbox