Clockwork Blue

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Anybody interested in giving me his her birthdate / time and place, I'll give a astrological reading.
I can do it for any chart, your grandmothers, someone you wish to understand better - a date that has significance, etc.

Id welcome skeptics, giving me false dates to trick me.
Last edited by Jakob on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Postby Jakob » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:52 pm

The psychiatry that was in use for thousands of years before psychiatry.
The more I delve in astrology, the more sane it reveals itself to me.
To the point of where I wonder why a calendar isn't more astrological.

its such a good fucking... much better than any kind of clock.

most ancient understanding of time.
Time not as some lifeless thing but as literally part of... soul
- pezer
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Ierrellus » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:10 pm

05/20/1942--male war child.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Do you read tea leaves?
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Ierrellus wrote:05/20/1942--male war child.

Saturn/Uranus/Sun on the last degrees of Taurus, Alcyone. A personality fighting all its life to unite tradition and rebellion, deeply aware of sorrow.
This conjunction trines Neptune on an illustrous degree in Virgo, where Nietzsche's Mars is, which allows the struggle with the sorrowful contradiction of the world to express in art, music, drugs, trances, but somewhat clinically, Neptune being in Virgo.

Pluto in the first degrees of Leo, early child of a generation that revolutionizes the ego/self - conjunct moon. Deep comfort and intimacy with the undercurrents of human potentiating.

Mercury and Jupiter in Gemini, powerful urge to reason and communicate, finding the loftiness of the world in the word. Jupiter with dark moon, meaning that the joy of Gemini and its communicating zeal are found through winding roads. It's not directly accessible but deeper for it, when it is accessed.

Likes conflict, but wishes it to be lofty.

Venus in Aries, square Mars in Cancer; aggressive values/valuing, conservative, tender type of fighting for it. Wishes to defend the home, but the home itself is sensed as a revolutionary spirit of love.

Harbal wrote:Do you read tea leaves?

Oh, the mundanity of such cowardice.
Get thee hence or give me your birth data.

If you are too weak to put it to the test, let me know by another such post, which will then be the last I'll read of you.
Last edited by Jakob on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Jakob wrote:
Harbal wrote:Do you read tea leaves?

Oh, the mundanity of such cowardice.
Get thee hence or give me your birth data.

If you are too weak to put it to the test, let me know by another such post, which will then be the last I'll read of you.

Curses, I brewed a cup in anticipation of profound revelations and now your telling me I boiled my kettle for nought. To make it worse, I was actually fancying a cup of coffee.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Harbal wrote:
Jakob wrote:
Harbal wrote:Do you read tea leaves?

Oh, the mundanity of such cowardice.
Get thee hence or give me your birth data.

If you are too weak to put it to the test, let me know by another such post, which will then be the last I'll read of you.

Curses, I brewed a cup in anticipation of profound revelations and now your telling me I boiled my kettle for nought. To make it worse, I was actually fancying a cup of coffee.

You're so funny. Bye now.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Jakob wrote:You're so funny.

Thanks for saying that but, credit where it's due, your astrology joke was funnier.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 am

Harbal,

Jakob is offering services whether jokingly or not, I expect him to do his due diligence. I'm almost certainly going to regret this. :lol:

Jakob,

Gonna PM you info. Pass my PM along to Fixed Cross. It so happens that I don't trust anybody named Jakob. :evilfun:

Post or PM my chart results, not my info. Thank-you.

MM
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Ierrellus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm impressed. You seem to have gotten my personality right.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Glad to hear it man.
Yeah, whenver the birthdata is right my analysis will be. Its pretty exact. I mean it is exactly exact. Of course I wont see the whole of the charts nature in one reading but what Ill see is going to be really part of the life.

There's a reason I've convinced physists of UvA and MIT to reconsider.

Which is why hairball would not dream of giving his data. Sadface unlol. He would know how utterly sad the analysis would be. His use of his sense of humor (as mask for fear) alone suggest a hopelessly stunted Jupiter, which is not something you want.

Fair enough. A selecting device. Again. Everything I touch!

MM. Analysis in about an hour when I have had breakfast.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Jakob wrote:Which is why hairball would not dream of giving his data. Sadface unlol. He would know how utterly sad the analysis would be. His use of his sense of humor (as mask for fear) alone suggest a hopelessly stunted Jupiter, which is not something you want.

Wow! You can tell all that and you don't even know my birth date. I have obviously severely underestimated you. I suppose I'd better go and see if I can sort out my Jupiter. By the way, would I be correct in thinking your astrological readings are being channeled via Uranus?
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Ierrellus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Keep at it. My only reservation is that you might have learned much about my personality from my threads and posts at ILP. Be that as it may, you have underscored conflicts within my personality that my psychoanalyst is only now discovering.
It is probably out of fear that many will not accept your challenge to describe them or out of belief that astrology is hokum.
As for me, I believe, with the aforementioned reservation. Did your assessment come from my birthdate only? If so, it's right on.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Ierrelus - The statements I made are all directly derived from the chart. I can not avoid knowing youva bit though. 70 % chart, 30 % experience? Probably more chart than that. The Saturn Uranus Sun alone is too much, to deep to get at through words.

Harbal u still here? Sad. Stunted jupiter indeed.


MM
Moon in Leo. Assertive proud emotions. Demonstrative, happy with self.
Sun early Gemini. Intellectually very active. Sun close to Ierrelus sun. Opposed Neptune end Scorpio. Much illusion and fancy and art. A transcendent mind. Dark powerful imagination. Confusion about self strikes easily.

Pluto Jupiter Uranus together end of Virgo. A lot of power to get thing to change. Much more to that combo but.

Vesta Mercury, fierce mental concentration.

Saturn 11 in Taurus. Reliable force in organizations.
Venus 10 in Aries. Can use fiery appeal to advance and make a name.
Mars quintile Uranus. Ability to act suddenly and effectively in
things involving heavy forces. Mars retrograde. Actions may be inwardly oriented.
Lilith on 13 cancer (Sirius) on the ascendant. Much detouring to arrive at self in terms of expression. Deep need for soul, to nurture and be happy and home, but which must ve able to house .... Forbidden things. Seems intense provocative and seductive. Essentially happy in energetic distribution. Plays with life, or is able to.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:30 pm

August 21st 1979. Real birthday. I'm a skeptic. I'll tell you how your response is garbage. But if you read many of my posts here, you already know enough about me to post something that is "true".
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Heads up: have read perhaps 2 of your posts attentively. This one not included.
Report coming up today. Time and place do add a lot of info.

I can see from date that Sun is on Regulus. King star, intense pride. If high climbs not unlikely deep falls, if simply not being in royal position, being a constantly edgy about that.

Brave to give data in any case. No pussy.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Jakob wrote:
MM
Moon in Leo. Assertive proud emotions. Demonstrative, happy with self.
Sun early Gemini. Intellectually very active. Sun close to Ierrelus sun. Opposed Neptune end Scorpio. Much illusion and fancy and art. A transcendent mind. Dark powerful imagination. Confusion about self strikes easily.

Pluto Jupiter Uranus together end of Virgo. A lot of power to get thing to change. Much more to that combo but.

Vesta Mercury, fierce mental concentration.

Saturn 11 in Taurus. Reliable force in organizations.
Venus 10 in Aries. Can use fiery appeal to advance and make a name.
Mars quintile Uranus. Ability to act suddenly and effectively in
things involving heavy forces. Mars retrograde. Actions may be inwardly oriented.
Lilith on 13 cancer (Sirius) on the ascendant. Much detouring to arrive at self in terms of expression. Deep need for soul, to nurture and be happy and home, but which must ve able to house .... Forbidden things. Seems intense provocative and seductive. Essentially happy in energetic distribution. Plays with life, or is able to.
You have to marvel at the precision of meaning here. These things usually read like a load of tripe.
Harbal u still here? Sad. Stunted jupiter indeed.
OK, so I've got a stunted Jupiter, nobody else knew about it till you fucking broadcasted it.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:03 pm

WW total Leo. Merc, Moon, Venus Jupiter and Sun. No trouble expressing needs and desires. Should have much less than average trouble getting what he he wants in a direct way. Square, much of that, Uranus in Scorpio. Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more , deeper.
A relatively simple chart. No intellectual but with keen strategic insights concerting the group (Aquarius Pallas) which opposes the Leo stellium: provides a conscience that prevents moral goals from being met by pure self enjoyment.
Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy. Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out.

Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?
Last edited by Jakob on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Jakob wrote:Uranus in Scorpio.

Ouch! Sounds painful, but not as bad as Scorpio in Uranus.
Last edited by Harbal on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:09 pm

Harbal wrote:
Jakob wrote:Uranus in Scorpio.

Ouch! Sounds painful.


It was..out of a vicarious embarrassment that should be.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:14 pm

So DoubleU. I kept my promise now keep yours. What is wrong about my analysis? I'd love to know.

Don't cower about what's right, which is most of it.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Jakob wrote:WW total Leo. Merc, Moon, Venus Jupiter and Sun. No trouble expressing needs and desires. Should have much less than average trouble getting what he he wants in a direct way. Square, much of that, Uranus in Scorpio. Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more , deeper.
A relatively simple chart. No intellectual but with keen strategic insights concerting the group (Aquarius Pallas) which opposes the Leo stellium: provides a conscience that prevents moral goals from being met by pure self enjoyment.
Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy. Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out.

Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?



"No trouble expressing needs and desires" False. Throughout my life this was an issue for me. I typically did not get what I wanted as a result.

"Should have much less than average trouble getting what he wants in a direct way" In a direct way doesn't work too good for me. Indirect ways are what work for me. Even pretending indirect ways work for me, if that makes much sense.

"Square" False. I'm certainly the shape of human.

"Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more, deeper." I suppose you can get that very easily from my posts here. Nothing revealing.

"Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy" Are you saying that because I'm handsome and may think sex can come easy for me?

"Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out" I've seen enough.

"Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?" I don't know what this means.

Ever wonder how the date and time of our birth affects our personality? What's the reason, Jakob?
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 pm

I think you're lying. In Any case it is clear explicitly that you're hiding and pretending where I'm right. Juno in Gemini. Must appear aloof to peers. Strategy.
As I said simple chart, no intellectual. Easy to read.
Painfully so.

I ask for more details, you refuse to give them (direct) because you desire lack of clarity. Try to justify this with aloofness. Won't work. It is clear what you want. To be noticed but not seen.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Jakob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Even your first post here contradicts your self analysis. Before I even provided anything you had already made it clear what you wanted from it.

Your problem is more likely that youre too direct and want things that aren't there often. House positions needed.

(Compare to science. More precision, more clarity. Even understandable to non intellectuals.

Oh. Why does gravity exist? Why (italics) WW? Explain. If you cant its a ruse.)
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Clockwork Blue

Postby Harbal » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Jakob wrote:I think you're lying. In Any case it is clear explicitly that you're hiding and pretending where I'm right.

Strange how you never questioned Ierrellus's honesty. How do you know he wasn't lying?
I ask for more details, you refuse to give them (direct) because you desire lack of clarity. Try to justify this with aloofness. Won't work.
In other words: If he got it wrong, it's your fault.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Next

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users