Nancy Reagan Died (Remembering The Reagans)

This thread is a tribute to the presidential legacy of the Reagans. The great administration that gave all the power of the United States to mega banks and Wallstreet along with the very beginning of outsourcing all domestic jobs overseas.

Here’s to reflecting on the 1980’s. Let us honor their great legacy.

cnn.com/2016/03/06/politics/ … dies-obit/

I read someplace that it was during Reagan’s presidency that minimum wage came to no longer be enough money for basic necessities. Before that, a couple could get together and work 2 full time jobs and support themselves. So technically, he’s responsible for the welfare state.

When I was a kid, my mom wanted to give me 20 bucks. And since Reagan was the president, and she thought he was so smart, she decided to give my sister 20 bucks and let it trickle down to me. I never got any of the money.

Nancy Reagan headed up the just say no campaign, a big public relations bit that served as an arm of the war on drugs. Millions of people have been jailed, fined into poverty, and had their families destroyed over person choices they made to smoke weed.

The Reagans are in favor of creating a poverty class, stomping out personal freedom, and destroying families.

The United States government has always been horrible but things really went to shit starting with Ronald Reagan and all the presidents after him.

[LBJ and Nixon were not much better but Reagan was way worse.]

Still as an anarchist I don’t really care much about government all that much beyond the stupid amusement of it all that it brings me.

I’ve just seen all the flags flying half mast and had to make a thread commenting on it.

Nancy Reagan died? Who fucking cares? The world is better off without the old cunt and her bastard dead husband.

Fuck’em and the funeral hearse that carried them to the grave.