Flatworld Philosophy 101

Ask yourself the question: if the world’s really flat according to your soul, can’t you believe it? Do you simply know the truth? If so, what’s really true when the world’s really flat? What about the perfectly laid platz of a wealthy town or city, what do they belay to newcomers about the people who live there? We can say such peoples feel invited to enjoy flatworld life as a sign of their culture, as a sign of their prescience.

What do you mean “according to your soul”?

My Soul is a 2-D Holographic projection, its why Searle can’t see it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

nature.com/news/simulations- … am-1.14328

Everyone but Lev lives in 2-D, Lev resides in a three dimensional utopia denying we are flat, that we intact have width.

Lev just doesnt fuckin get it. Why don’t you get it Lev?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yecohwTQzQY

Because he read or book about Flatland, or heard about it.

Sure, you might question my knowledge on the subject and I might say that in the end, I don’t possess much. But hey, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck you got a goddamn duty to call it a duck.

I’m just asking what you mean by “according to the soul”.

What in the end reaches you, what really make sense? Can’t we simply talk about the soul?

I’m not sure that conversations about the soul can be simple if they’re to go anywhere.

The soul is another one of these topics where the completely simple response looks to be the enlightened one. There’s really no need for the complexity one might otherwise ascribe, such as could be deployed in relation to the mathematics of flatworld geometry, describing for example where a curve touches a plane or where 1 and 3 gives 5. Like projective plane geometry it’s a real research opportunity waiting to be explored…

Do we know the myth about Juno, the strongest son of Zeus? He wanted to rule the world by his mitre but a cherub appeared and told him he wasn’t big and strong enough. In a fit of rage he smashed his fist on the ground and made the world flat.