A thread about mind control....

I don’t even try to tell the crazies from the agents anymore, because I know they’re all screwed in the head. Agitating social theory doesn’t work, so fuck them. I usually just let them say what they have to say and remain silent or play dumb. If you’re not going to reveal yourself to me, I’ll just play stupid and pretend I don’t know anything. Usually I just ignore them now, sometimes I’ll just play stupid to fuck with them, give them dumb answers so they can go to their superiors and say that their psych warfare is working. That’s how I get my kicks sometimes.

There was this time in North Hampton Mass. (about 8 years ago where I lived for 4 1/2 years - not just in NH but the Berkshires). Where an agent came to me on a bridge and asked me the name of the local stream at Smith College, and I told him i didn’t know (even though I knew it was called the Mill River) and he said, you’re not as smart as you look snidely, and just walked away. =) When I spot an agent, I always fuck with them. I’m actually really attractive with beautiful piercing blue eyes that show lots of kindness, so his statement wasn’t out of context so to speak. But I treat them like shit for playing games with me. My solutions are many… but they’re damn hard to do, I’m not sure I’m even smart enough.

The thing is there’s a lot of people, people dressed normally to bums who are doing social experiments on us, engaging in psych warfare and doing social engineering. They are being paid by the government or secret societies. They’ve been following me for at least 8 years now… but I deal with the spirit realm too, so these folks are small potatoes. I once had a guy “tap me on the shoulder” who had spent SOME time at Langley and ask if I wanted to live the dream so to speak, and I told him that unless they’d pay me to write mind reading software without the use of chips, I have better things to do. Who knows what they had in store for me, diplomat, president someday… it doesn’t matter. I’ve been monitored for years.

I do not doubt you in your thinking that social experiments are being carried out, but I was slightly taken aback with your self-admittance of your male beauty. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re not with ‘them’ then they will definitely be against you… what else would your viable assets be for than to further their cause… it’s not to sit there and look pretty you know. :eusa-whistle:

I was being sincere about your plight in my reply… I hope you got that?

It’s not fun being monitored and experimented on by people… I catch enough shit from the spirit world. As for my physical beauty, people always tell me I look like a movie star, even when I was a child people would stop my mother in the store and insult her by asking if I was her child or not =) I was basically the cutest kid you’ve ever seen… my aunt who’s quite an objective scientist is the one who says this, I’ve had many strange occurrances with people stopping me and saying I have the most beautiful eyes they’ve ever seen. I once had a native American woman say that she has never been attracted to a white man before me. And people always call me sweet, funny, charismatic and a really good listener… part of the reason I was able to develop my theory of women so easily is because of the feedback I always got, without the sex :astonished: I realized very quickly that there were other variables, women want sexually what they complain about, not what they compliment.

Back to the Op though… media, magazines, television, video games, childrens shows, movies and paid agitators are part of department of defense black budget programs… we’re all being experimented on, one aspect is that nobody wants to go to war, so they have to make media that causes people to enlist, but that’s just a small part of the psychological experiments and warfare occurring in this country. It really sucks because you might want to help a homeless person out, but they could be making more than you as a paid agitator or psychologist… a decade on the streets and retirement in a mansion. This is common practice. People really need to stand up against the government on this issue.

They get to clothing as well… People wear shirts now that say “Obey” or “Obey Propaganda”, often times they’ll recruit popular kids from high schools and JR high schools to wear this clothing so that others will wear it as well… The story is that it’s supposed to trigger oppositional defiant disorder in people so they don’t obey propaganda, but social psychologists who engage in psych warfare know the subliminal mind works differently than that. They also have “tap out” shirts for people to just give up, on life, on dreams, on a better world, on their masters… this stuff is all black budget.

This is very interesting Ecmandu, and this is all 1984,Brave New World stuff, mind control seems
almost a forgone conclusion, becase, literally, as a society , we are ‘loosing it’. We as humans have to a certain extent been dehumanized, and something has to replace our sense of humanity, if we are not to trun into slavish procurers of objects, or the slaves to the machines we have invented. Once this realization sinks in, and the trajectory of insignificance hits main street, there may occur a social cataclysm of u heard proportions. Things may at that point spiural out of control, and then, there would be no telling as to how to fix things.

I think the New World Order anticipates this, and tries to factor in variables, so as to minimize the damage, when certain limits are reached.

It is not merely a political process, but an indispensible survival issue.

It depends… they don’t see me as much of a threat because I’ve been banned from 15 message boards, and my threads here get like 2000 views, most of them the regular posters in the threads. They know I have a spatial IQ over 250, and they kind of admire me. I have a strange relationship with the powers that be because I’m REALLY fucking smart… and it kinda strikes awe in them. But I’m too hot for the social agenda outright, so I work behind the scenes. I’ve never revealed to them that i actually screw with them except for this thread.

To comment further on my eyes… people always come up to me and say I have the most beautiful eyes they’ve ever seen… one 83 year old woman came up to me and said , “I bet you see the whole world with those eyes of yours”, and she’s not totally off either… Just a couple days ago I was walking through a college cafeteria with a head of a psychology department that I meet regularly, and a women of about 70 said, you have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen in person or on film or pictures.

I find these stories funny… and they’re really not on topic for the thread but as asides… but one women felt compelled to tell me I had the second most beautiful eyes she’d ever seen, she saw someone who had a darker shade of blue that she preferred. What she didn’t know is that i was wearing a sky blue shirt. If I wear green, tan, any shade of blue or violet, my eyes will turn the color of my shirt.

The thing about eyes, is when I’m happy it looks like the entire galaxy is sparkling in my eyes, and when I’m not, they look kinda dull. I suppose eyes are like that. I’m just rambling until someone comes back about mind control…

The point of discussing my eyes and my physical beauty is to point out that physical beauty is not what women seek for sex. I’ve known this since I was 11. So a man has a choice in life, he can be a good man and get no sex, or he can be an asshole and get lots of it, and that’s a theme I cover a lot that the broad media won’t touch, which is another aspect of mind control and intimidation.

Your physical beauty and your eyes have a correspondence, through the mirror
of your mind. the visual distort
may become a burden,
then the need to control the image
within perimeters of sense. Right?

Otherwise, well, it all becomes unpredictable
and disappointing in the least,
where most would see formlessness.

It is within the within, which is within,
the ever enclapsing and surely diminishing point
of reference,

where you aim your beautiful eyes, that seeks