Bless God

And His Son
The Holy Jesus Christ
Lord and Savior of All Sinners
Can we get a A-Men
Can we get a Yes Sir

The Mighty Lord Gave us Life, Love and Languid Afternoon hours with tea and a cool breeze

So bless his mighty name and keep him off the books

No Taxes For God
No Death For God

Amen, Aum, Ohm and Ampere

Bring the voltage
Bless, Jesus Bless

Mary keep an eye out on your son, he’s a wild one!

Wolves and the Meat of John -
Next time friends,
Join your heart in congregation to meet
The Lord
and have him Bless the tree of Life.

I think we need to be served by a godhead moreso than we need to serve and worship a godhead.

If God is at the top of the game, he doesn’t have needs. He is beyond rich. So why should the poor give him money?

Does that have a tune to go along with it? 8-[

Yes, thank you.
I realized after posting that that might not be obvious.

And let’s not forget that puff King David, bless his ass.

At first, I wondered if the Op was pure sarcasm. Maybe not. Forgive me, but I’m slow. I think best of religious leaders, East and West, have concluded that God is a way, not a person.

ier—can you explain more about —god is the way…what way

Jesus, the Tao, etc. etc.

are you referring to the human jesus or the divine Christ…

Both are one thing. But I’d say the same about Lao Tse , Buddha, and Confucius (SIC).

not really…if you believe in jesus as god …you behave much differently than if you believe jesus was a guy…the bible says two ways…and the bible was written by guys

Not really. It was Jesus the man God who came up with the Sermon on the Mount. It was Confucious who came up with, among others, the Golden Rule. These are not the average philosphies of the man on the street.

ier–it involves choice…which jesus do you follow

Well, maybe you can separate the two, but if you hold them both as one, as both human and divine, I would say that that would be a mighty beacon to be guided by. Here you have your god and here you have a human, who was just as human as you. The human part one can identify with more being that you are human more so than the divine part.

For those who do believe.

I didn’t separate the two…they did that at the council of nicea in 325 ad…the split is still in the church…I see it in my church with my own little turtle eyes…

:laughing: That was my favorite part of all.

The way of all nature, perhaps.

Jesus never said, “worship me”; he said “follow me.”
“God became as we are so that we could become as God is.”

And what is a person if not a way?

we don’t know anything about gods…it is all belief